deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Improving a screenshot with the general contenets about the game, you can find it at the bottom of the presentation section of my home page page here:

Patreon

see you

Last edited:

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Short news

I restarted the works, you will find a new video published on YT.

All the 0.1 version will ends with the completion of all the events of the first day, and to give you an idea of what is missing, here there is the list:

• at least 3-4 animations (2 of them have an important choreography complexity)
  • about 10-15 or more new scenes
  • 5 locations of the house
  • probably (but it is not influential on the story) implementation of a couple of game mechanisms and code structure, especially on the User-Iterface screen.
As I had promised, in order not to lengthen the expectations between updates, I will break all of this works according to intervals of a month or so.

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
A new Collaborator

Hi all,
After time, and the first attempt, I find a new collaborator: "Tigress", who will take care of all the English translations. I hope this news is to your liking, I'm personally very grateful for the help (free) that he is giving me.
You will see all the changes during the next update.
see you all

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
News of the week

Hi all,
since Tigers and I begun to collaborate, several things have been developed; in addition to the improvement of texts and translations, and various analysis of the general status of the project and the received feedback, I decided to update the game in a definitive way.
This operation was already planned, but I wanted to revamp everything, and the changes made to the texts require new images; so I ask all of you to wait a bit 'more (presumably until the end of February), but I can assure you that the results will be evident, both in regards to the art, the dialogues and the internal mechanics of the game.

From tomorrow, I will write a post dedicated ony to the members, to provide to you, the YouTube reference links - Discord and Twitter, which will be closed to the public; Only the contacts of the old free channel YouTube, Facebook and Deviant Art will remain open and I will update the Patreon page accordingly.

have a nice day

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Peeking during works

Hi,

here a show you how several images and characters will be rewamp, the first image it's obvioulsy the oldest one, and the last the result.

As this is an open post here I put only the images, the intere process will be watched on the Members Playlist of YouTube; after several days I will Upload all also in the free channel.

Before:
sc breackfast03.jpg

After:
4.jpg

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Rewamp process

Hi, for who would be interested, the complete drawing process about Miryam rewamp it's now available on my Free Youtube channel

see you

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
General and Important News..
As I anticipated, the next update will represent a turning point, so I decided to prepare in advance two important things that will be useful in the future:
  • the first is the change of the correct English translation, in order to make the dialogue more comprehensible and fluid (the images remain the old ones for now); this trick will however make all the additions of both dialogue and images present in the next version more faster.
  • the second important point is that I worked to make the game compatible with almost all OS and visual media (PC or mobile). So by tonight in the Open Page will be available all the links listed for different type of system. Even this preventive action is done on this old version, will help us above all to realize any difficulties or Bugs that can be solved before the new next version release.
I hope these two pieces of news will have your appreciation, helping you to choose the device you prefer to use; while demonstrating my commitment to this project.
Bee free to comment , approve, disapprove, hate, love (only if you are a woman), and so on..
As soon as possible I'll update also the OP here on Undertow

Have a nice day

deltadidirac

Vivacious Visitor
Hi,
Important FREE OPEN POLL
please follow the link and vote, it will be a pleasure read the results and all the comments, also about all followers only.

PATREON OPEN POLL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.