Sister vs bully (1 Viewer)

Iluvrape

Vivacious Visitor
"Ugh where is that little runt" helen exclaimed to herself as she was looking for her little brother who was supposed to wait for her self defense class to end.she suddenly heard a whimper from an alleyway, a cry which sounded similar to her brother.she ran over and became furious when she saw her little brother getting beat up by the school bully, jason.he was surrounded by some of his friends while holding a boy one or two years younger than himself by the collar.The boy had bruises allover his face, showing that he was beaten up just now.jason kept asking "i am going to ask you one more time will you or will you not get me your sister's panties".The boy although was crying, never agreed even while being bruised all over.helen felt furious, even though she fought with him so many time he was still her brother."nobody beats up my brother but me", she shouted as she ran over. Jason and the bullies only heard the shout and just as jason was about to look who it was, his face was hit by a sidekick.he fell over backwards and the bullies soon realised what was happening. They were going to attack but jason stopped them as he got up.He looked at helen like a viper "wow, i guess we didn't need the pipsqueak. I just found the real deal".
"Fucking pervert... i will kill you", helen shouted furiously. His gaze was causing immense rage in her.With the confidense in her fighting ability she was sure she could beat him up, even his little gang too.she was the champion of the school. Jason made his lackies back up. He needs to earn back his pride.Both of them came closer to start the fight which was raring to happen.
Helen was a good fighter she initiated the fight with a straight punch to his face which connected realing him backwards. Knowing she need to keep the momentum she followed him with punches to midriffs and with a front kick jason fellover.Helen turned around to take care of the rest.what she didn't know that this was real life and fights are never over that easily."sister look out "the warning from her brother was late as she felt two strong arms around her waste.she felt herself lift from the ground and saw as the world inverted, jason hit her with a suplex.she hit her head and back in the street with a sick thud and rolled over when jason freed her from his arms.she got to her arms and knees, she was disoriented. She was pulled up by her hair and she came face to face with the bloody and angry face of jason.He turned around and threw her to the dumbster by the side.Helen face planted on the metallic dumbster, and the rolled over to a pile of garbage."you fucking bitch you are going to be fucked silly today"jason spouted as he walked towards her as her little brother watched with horror while squirming in the hands of other boys. But helen was not out of the fight yet and just when jason was about to turn her over she broke a bottle she found there, over his head.jason fell back in agony giving her the time to get up.she ran over and threw a punch to his face which connected but another punch came from jason hit her in the jaws.she tool fell back. She retaliated with another punch and same as before jason gave back one too.They started throwing punches to each other almost like taking turns.What helen didn't know was she was loosing stamina as her championship matches never lasts long.But jason fights on the streets he needed a lot of stamina and endurance to be a fighter.finally when one of the punches hit helen she stumbled back but she was slower to retaliate than before, and thus began her downfall.jason easily side stepped her last punch he was waiting for her to tire out.he punched her in the stomach, then dodging another punch he threw his own punch to her belly again.she suddenly realising the reality, attempted a lowblow by trying to kick his nuts, but he avoided it only for her kick to hit his belly. He bent frontwards which helen thought was due to pain, but she was proven wrong as he suddenly tackled her and while still holding he rammed her into the wall.spit sprayed oit of her mouth as air wentout from her she was hit by a shear agony from her back, now only thing that held her standing was the wall."bitch you are too early to start cheapshots with me., I'll show you cheapshot"exclaimed jason with an evil glint his steel fist collided with her breasts, a shrill scream was produced from helen which was again cut short as another punch was launched into her other breast.he tore of her shirt and admired the big round melons and started twisting her nipple hard. She was loosing her mind with pain and let out another scream but it was again cut short by a knee strike square in her pussy.The mini skirt which was shortened much more than school regulations allowed didn't even provide resistance as the savage blow forced her to shutup but at the same time she exploded with cum as orgasms hit her."oh you like this huh"jason said as he started to grope her.she no longer had any resistance she was broken.the bullies dragged the brother over.he was crying for his sister but curiously he was rock hard.the bullies noticed it, one of them held the brother in a hold as others started to undress helen.she was now holding a dick in both hands jerking off the bullies.jason wantong to insult her more said, "hey slut why don't you go over and suck your lityle brother".helen wanted to struggle but a hit to her face made her comply as she took off her brothers pants and while she was in her arms and knees she started sucking him but then jason came behind her and started fucking her.his large rod going in and out like an enhine piston.her hands were pulled towards the dick again and she was gangbanged and she was over come with pleasure the female fighting champion of the school was now reduced to a slut, a sex toy for a bunch of bullies.it was only hours later she came to, naked and with her brothers dick still in her mouth.Their mother was furious she made her study self defence exactly for this but look at what happened.she was determined to take revenge as she put on her old fighting gloves.it seems she had to correct those bullies herself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.