Sid Meier's Pirates topless femael native chief (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
MOD NAME: Topless Female Native Chief

VERSION: 1

MOD AUTHOR: Fleet

DESCRIPTION:
This mod makes the chief of the native village a topless woman. It uses a modified NIF file and a modifed dds file. Caution: This will also make the pirate barmaid topless.

INSTRUCTIONS: Copy the barmaid_p.dds and nat_village_chief.nif files into the 'custom' folder of the game.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
To delete the mod, delete the files

Please do not post on other sites. Please do not use the modified mesh file for any other mods without giving credit.

-----------------------------
THIS FILE ORIGINATED FROM
wolflore and gamevixenzone
-----------------------------

View attachment topless-chief.zip

Screen1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sigh, it's Silent Hill Heather's issue, the non removeable shirt, but it is still a nice attempt.

Am I missing something? What does this have to do with the mod for Sid Meier's Pirates?

xellos49698

Content Creator
You had to mod her Shirt because of the texture lay out. You can clearly see it's a shirt with boobs aka see through.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When I try to download the file it shows up as 'attachment.php' Sorry for the late response.

I recommend xellos's solution.
However, the following will also work if you don't want to (or can't) switch browsers:
Download the file; it will download correctly,but the filename and extension will be attachment.php. If you rename to what it should be (eg. topless-chief.zip), the file will work perfectly.

DrakeTLD

Potential Patron
I recommend xellos's solution.
However, the following will also work if you don't want to (or can't) switch browsers:
Download the file; it will download correctly,but the filename and extension will be attachment.php. If you rename to what it should be (eg. topless-chief.zip), the file will work perfectly.
Thanks, looks like that worked. Completely forgot I have Firefox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.