Topless daughters - Sid Meier's Pirates (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Here are two mods. The drakkmore daughters upload file contains a mesh file for the governors' beautiful daughters. It removes part of the mesh between the women's breasts, and gives the dresses a tight form-fitted look. Drakkkmore has graciously given permission to share this.

The other mod contains texture files to make the beautiful daughters topless. This mod was created in 2005 by a modder named Cap'n Scurvy. I have been unable to locate him to request permission to post. This file was on the 'old' Gamevixenzone. If Cap'n Scurvy objects to having this posted, please contact me (fleet) or another moderator to remove it.

These mods work best if used together.
wave.gif

Installation instructions are in the readme files.

Attachments

• English1.jpg
    English1.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 7,941
drakkmore-daughters-upload.zip
518.6 KB · Views: 905

scurvy.zip
1.2 MB · Views: 756

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Internet Explorer. When I try to download the file it shows up as 'attachment.php'

I recommend xellos's solution.
However, the following will also work if you don't want to (or can't) switch browsers:
Download the file; it will download correctly,but the filename and extension will be attachment.php. If you rename to what it should be (eg. scurvy.zip), the file will work perfectly.

DrakeTLD

Potential Patron
I recommend xellos's solution.
However, the following will also work if you don't want to (or can't) switch browsers:
Download the file; it will download correctly,but the filename and extension will be attachment.php. If you rename to what it should be (eg. scurvy.zip), the file will work perfectly.
Thanks, looks like that worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.