1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCLover13's Audio Dialogues (Massive Slut and Aisha Clanclan)

Discussion in 'Audio Dialogue' started by sclover13, Feb 11, 2013.

1. sclover13

sclover13 Avid Affiliate

Here. Here, is an audio dia for a massive slut. The cuts were taken from a site that provided the dirty talking clips for any asshole to download.

The perfectionist inside of me is attempting to murder me over this chop-shop, unedited, release; but hey here it is: View attachment Massive Slut Dialogue.swf
    Update: Here is the audio for Aisha Clanclan from Outlaw Star: View attachment Aisha Dialoguev2.swf
    *as with all audio dialogues I recommend loading it last.

As an aside, be prepared for a mastered released as well as pitch-shifted releases if the audio quality is not already shot to shit. I didn't intern at a recording studio for 3 years for nothing!

Also finished but not ready for releasing: (Will not stand for background noise in my audio dias)
    Aisha Clanclan Audio Dia
    Rangiku Matsumoto Audio Dia
    Nami Audio Dia

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
  2. astounded

astounded Avid Affiliate

Re: Massive Slut Audio Dialogue

Thanks! This one seems to work pretty well. The new even sounds (e.g. gag) are great.

3. jarhead70

jarhead70 Potential Patron

Thanks for making this, will test it later.

Hmm, I'm curious about that site. Care to provide a link?

4. Mineur

Mineur Club Regular Content Creator

Sounds awesome! Also can't wait for the Nami & Matusmoto one^^

5. sclover13

sclover13 Avid Affiliate

Putting out the Aisha Clanclan hair a bit before the costume so I thought I'd go ahead and throw out the audio too. Check for post for dl.

6. Cybuster

Cybuster Potential Patron

It's good but imo all sounds should be changed alltogether.

7. sclover13

sclover13 Avid Affiliate

Cybuster, I agree with 150% and if I could I would. I too am not satisfied that the sounds are low fidelity, somewhat jarring, and interspersed between a strange different girl's breathing and choking.

Sadly, Kona has yet to make it possible to replace all the sounds. The best you can do is turn off coughing and breathing (even the the cough HAS been replaced with a cute -nya the original cough will occasionally play)

My notes and thoughts on audio dialogue:
    - I'm ripping audio from dled content since I dont want to pay for the series just to rip audio, thus the quality is generally mp3. After which I rip it AGAIN, further degrading it... then I treat it to take out background sounds which even further degrades it. Lastly, flash does it no justice it at all for import - this I do not know the reason.

- Especially for Aisha, the selection of sounds that CAN be imported (think a 24 episode season which i scoured every single one) is highly limited. So limited, that I noticed other hentai games for Aisha actually used the same sounds.

- Audio dialogues, not matter how well cut, will not always load correctly - this is currently an issue with the core game and not the mod.

- I'm with you man, damn that breathing.

EDIT: If I can make it better (notice v2) I will! At any given chance. I seek the best for my mods. So keep the feedback coming! ;D

8. ptd163

ptd163 Potential Patron

The dialogue doesn't give the girl any "wake up" commands. When she passes out, she doesn't wake up.

9. Sith Mike

Sith Mike Potential Patron

it's a good dialogue though it has its issues, I believe a v2 is needed to remove that breathing annoyance. keep up the good work!

10. Dotar

Dotar Avid Affiliate

any chance you will release that rangiku audio dialogue ever? :)