Scarlett vs Kate (Selene) (1 Viewer)

TrishKO

Casual Client
Fortune smiled at the brilliant career of Kate Beckinsale. She considered herself the real queen of action movies.And she thought it would go on for a long time until she got tired. To her disappointment, one insolent lady decided to overthrow her from the throne and stole all the attention of the audience, making the brightness of the Vampire Queen fade. Kate smiled when someone spoke about Scarlett's successes, but every time, she clenched her teeth, angry at this talented actress who outshine her greatness.
"You will regret it, bitch! Believe me, soon you will lick the sweat from my pussy!"
Scarlett loved taking this thing Kate was proud of away from her. Loved how in public they had to act like friends, when she knew that back in the privacy of her home Kate was having temper tantrums, throwing glasses against the wall and yelling at her agent because Scarlett had replaced her.
"Listen, you washed up pile of botox, I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near that pussy. It stinks," Scarlett said, laughing at Kate's threat.
"Bitch, you are not a wrestler! You do not even know how to fight. I've been training, while you twirled your ass on the stage. I want to fuck you immediately! When it's over, you will recognize me as your queen!"
Kate sent her address to Scarlett.
"Come and get your punishment!"
Making her way to Kate's place, Scarlett walked in and saw the old hag waiting for her. She gave a mocking sniff and wrinkled her nose. She looks stunning in her short light dress and high heels, ready to give Beckinsale a good beating. "Poor-poor Kitty Kate, what is this smell? Pussy?" ScarJo grinned.
"Keep talking, you slut. It is a job for your tongue." Kate hissed in anger. "So, you were not afraid to appear in my lair. Today you will apologize and beg me for mercy. I've been waiting for this day. And now, you are in my claws. This is my favorite moment!"
"Your lair? Your claws? What the fuck do you think you are, bitch? You know when you get called a cougar it's not because you're a cat." Scarlett was smiling in amusement, but then she gave Kate what she wanted, slapping Beckinsale and grabbing her tits. She tried to throw Kate across the room with that grip.
Despite the pain she was feeling, Kate had burst of adrenaline pumping through her body and she roughly tackling Scarlett. They hit the carpet and began rolling back and forth. "See! Some cheap tricks, it's all you got! As cheap as you are, right?!" Kate hissed, pushed Scarlett's body off and scrambling back to her feet. "Come here, you twat! I'll make you my own servant!"
They slapped each other. Kate drove her knee up, gutting Scarlett, who doubled up. Kate started clubbing her back, driving her to all fours. Scarlett grabbed Kate's ankle and pulled her down to the floor. They wrestled. Kate got her bum on the blonde's face and Scarlett bit it, making Kate shriek.
"Aaah, you filthy bitch! I knew, you won't be fight fair!" Kate hissed in pain. She handled with Scarlett's head and pressed her to the carpet, wrapping her legs around ScarJo's neck. "Eat this, you piece of cheap trash!" With these words, Kate squeezed the opponent's head in devastating scissors, sending Scarlett in to the sleep.
"Whoa!... that's was... great? Yeah! I did it." Kate still seated on top of her enemy. "Wait for me, sick bitch. I'll be right back!" she told to unconscious beauty.
Then, Kate went to her wardrobe and took of her favorite "Vampire Queen's outfit". Meanwhile, Scarlett woke up, she was alone, she heard strange sounds coming from another room.

Suspicious squeaky noises, that she heard, came from a catsuit, tight and shiny, while Kate pulled it on herself. Kate finished lacing her knee high boots and suddenly saw Scarlett. Despite the disappointing loss in the first round, Scarlett did not look offended. Now she was ready. Scarlett smiled triumphantly with her hands on her hips.

Scarlett cleared her throat then replied with a smirk, rubbing her throat, "Good first round Kate, but we're just getting started..."
She slowly started approaching with her hands up, giving Kate enough time to finish pulling her vampire suit on. "Golly! You are a bad kitty, Kate! I'm going to put you on my lap and give a good spanking to your shiny butt..."
"Only in your dreams, and through my cold body." Kate answered. It's obvious, she hates Scarlett. "I'm surprised you woke up so fast. I thought that my scissors are very good and my hips are quite strong. The second round will be the same, ScarJo. Come on!" Kate rushes on her bitter enemy.
Scarlett rached to her too and ducked down, trying to ram her right shoulder into Kate's gut then hoped to lift her up off her feet. She lifted her rival off her feet then tried to slam her down onto the floor as she fell forward with her. "It's you that's going down!"
Boom! Kate collapsed on the carpet! Scarlett did not think to stop moving, she was pulling Kate around by her hair, and then threw the Vampire Queen on the floor easily, then wrapped her luscious, long, strong, muscular legs around her waist. A perfect scissors by the most perfect legs. When she squeezed, Scarlett's legs as her thigh and calf muscles flexed and bulged. Kate winced as she watched Scarlett's beautiful face, her contented smile. Scarlett looked horribly confident and beautiful at the same time. "Uggh, bitch, I'm not a pushover!" Kate growled.
Scarlett squeezed tighter around Kate's midsection and hands went to Kate's chest. She squeezed her hands tightly around the bodysuit covered breasts, hoping to wear her out from to sides. "Yes you are! I'm going to squeeze the fight out of you!" Scarlett huffed as her muscles flexed under her taut skin.
Definitely, Kate wasn't a weaker. She really trained hard and she was in perfect shape over the years. Selene's personality taught her to be a real woman. However, at the moment, she was confused, flattened by these amazing legs."Well, little girl, show me what you got, hon," Kate tried to play bold, taunted as she was scissored between a pair of gorgeous muscular leg.
Scarlett just smirked, as her finger rubs Kate's latex clad breast, making this squeaky noise. Kate snarled, pushing Scarlett's thighs. Scarlett snarled back, fighting against Kate trying to open her thighs up. Her hands continued to rub over Kate's latex covered breasts, trying to stimulate her through the suit. "Show you... uuuggghh... what I got? I'm going to crush you! You'll be begging me to let you go!"
"Listen you long legged, bitch," Kate growled. "I'm gonna kick that pretty ass all over this room tonight and it's YOU will begging for mercy, girl. I'm the best heroine of the action movies. And by the way bitch, my legs are better! Scarlett concentrated on her scissors, as her left hand yanked at Kate's hair, pulling her pretty head back until she was staring up the ceiling, her right hand had slipped up under Kate's glistening outfit!
"NOOO! PLEASE..! STOP THAT!" the captive dark haired woman moaned as Scarlett's strong fingers closed on Vampire Queen's firm, sensitive, right breast, fondling and pinched her sensitive pleasure mound, teasing the tender nipple with thumb and forefinger as Kate latex clad legs kicked in anger. Scarlett just smiled as she was able to free the right breast out from under the suit and start massaging it. Her finger and thumb tenderly tweeked and teased the nipple, working it harder while her legs remained tight around Kate's midsection. "Oh, what's wrong? Is your breast and nipple sensative? Does it not like me playing with it? Does it make you a weak, pathetic action heroine... or does it arouse you?"
Kate lost the rest of her stamina struggling with Scarlett's legs. She hoped she had the strength to break free, but she was too tired. Moreover, these fingers ... they made her soft. Against her will, Kate's glistening hips closed together, in a sign of surrender. Scarlett noticed it of course. Giggling, she continued to play with her opponent’s breast. "Ok, you win this round. Let me go!" Kate whispered.
Scarlett cocked her head to the side and smirked while her hand continued to play with the soft, handful of breast. She should keep playing with her, but fair was fair, so she released the mound of flesh and released her hips. She slipped off Kate's body and stood up. She wiggled each leg as she stood, wanting to relax her muscles as to not over exert herself from the squeezing.
Kate slowly got up on the feet. Her eyes throwing cold sparks when she whispered, “You’re in trouble little girl. The best you can do is to even the score. And I'm here the living reminder of your weakness."
Scarlett arrogantly strode closer to her rival. Kate closed the gap even further with her own advance, as Scarlett smiled at Kate's last comment, leaning in a little closer, a bead of sweat already forming on her forehead. Kate was annoyed by this behavior. She hoped to intimidate Scarlett, but seems like this young woman is openly laughing at her. Scarlett feinted to the left then moved to the right to try to slip around and behind. She moved her arm under Kate's armpits and tried to pull her into a full nelson to gain control over her. She pressed her front and pelvis against Kate's back, her crotch lining up with her latex covered ass. She twisted and turned, hoping to keep the brunette under control while her crotch inadvertently started grinding on Kate's ass. She let out an unexpected sigh, but kept grinding, trying to one part humiliate Kate, but another part get some relief as her arousal began. "What... are you doing?!" Kate gasped in surprise. She was waiting for a struggle, she wanted it, but she didn't expect the things like that. Meanwhile, Scarlett continued to push down and slide her pussy on Kate's sleek butt, bending her more and more in half. Kate looks a bit funny in her glistening like an oil-slick tight catsuit, that squeaking while Scarlett's pussy pressing and rubbing behind. The tight, intimacy of this type of battle could no longer be denied and Scarlett took full advantage playing with her beautiful rival, her eyes shone up as she felt the ultimate excitement in her crotch. Kate’s eyes narrowed angrily, but her hips trembled unable to resist against her rival's embarrassing pussy-press. Eventually, she began to droop down, in Scarlett's strong grip. And very soon Kate was pressed to the floor, with Scarlett on her back. Scarlett huffed and whimpered as she held Kate in her lock, keeping her face first against the floor as she laid over her, grinding her center against Kate's slick ass. She was leaking through her shorts to make it happen, embarrassing Kate and a little bit of herself as she 'owned' her rival's latex covered ass. "Surrender... surrender... to me... Kate... admit... admit... uuuaahhh... mmmmaaahhh... I'm superior... aaahhh..." Scarlett huffed for breath as she worked herself up more and more, nearing the point where she was going to cum on Kate's ass. "Wait ... wait, wait! Scarlett! What are you doing there?!" Kate couldn't feel the moisture through the latex yet, but she felt Scarlett's hot breath on her face when the girl pressed against her so tightly. Scarlett's pussy rammed Kate's ass, as if she had a strap-on. She rubbed so intensely that Kate even broke a sweat under her catsuit. "Staahp... don't do this!" But Scarlett keep holding Kate's head with the left hand, while the right hand rips the panties off, as obstacle on the lust path. Now Scarlett was ready for real. It was now Scarlett’s turn to exert a full dominance upon her rival. Lying atop the dark-haired beauty, ScarJo leaning closer. A bead of sweat began its trek on Scarlett’s forehead, slipping slowly, holding its position on the tip of her nose, until it finally dropped and splashed on Kate’s nose tip. Kate snarled in helpless rage, making her rival smile.
"Uuuaggghhh... uuuaaahhh... mmmm... uuuugghhh..." Scarlett panted as she rolled her crotch against Kate's bottom. Her juices smeared over the black, smooth latex, making a mess. She was on the verge of cumming, but she wanted to humiliate Kate first. She might not make the Vampire Queen cum with her, but she'd be so mortified in being used and dominated in such a way, she'd never dare challenge her again. Her greedy, lustful fingers slipped between Kate's hips and began to rub her pussy. Kate could only moan helplessly, clenching her fists. Scarlett cums on the Selene's expensive latex catsuit, humiliating her rival in the most tremendous way. And the more Scarlett got excited, the faster she rubbed her fingers, until Kate realized that she was about to ejaculate right into her latex catsuit. Scarlett began to rub slowly and seductively, teasing Kate's crotch with the weapon that she knew would most humiliate the Vampire Queen, embarrassing her more while Scarlett’s own pussy dominates over Kate's shiny butt.
"Uuaaahhh... uuuaahhh... mmmaaahhh!" Scarlett moaned out loudly as she came all over Kate's ass. She soaked it and shivered as the pleasure coursed through her. She tired to keep going with her grinding, but she grew tired with her explosive release, but she kept her fingers going, slow and sensual, rubbing over Kate's petals then slipping a finger inside to work her and try to get her to finish inside her latex suit.
Scarlett smiled happily. She managed to defeat and humiliate this very dangerous woman. Slowly she began to thrust Kate's latex ass back and forth, purring into the trapped woman’s reddened face.
Scarlett’s glee in humiliation of the proud brunette was undeniable as she giggled in guilty pleasure. The blonde's nimble fingers slipping on the Kate's polished, oil slicked shining buttocks and sliding across the side of her opponent’s embarrassed face, smearing with smelly pussy slime to her nose and lips. Kate could stand no longer, and despite deplorable position she snarled, "Aaah... you little whore. You spoiled my outfit! I don't wanna taste your disgusting juices... get off of me!!!" Scarlett laughed at Kate's humiliation of smearing her juices over her lips to make sure she would smell her scent. "Disgusting? You think my juices are disgusting? How rude... I smear them all over your suit... painting it... marking it and that's how you treat me?" She grounded her crotch on Kate's ass a little more then slipped her fingers into Kate's mouth. "Clean my fingers! I'm the champ and you're the chump!"
Scarlett pulled her fingers out of her mouth and pussy then stood up. She huffed for breath, needing to recover for a moment then pushed Kate onto her back with a shove of her right foot. She smirked down more, seeing how pathetic Kate looked. She walked over to straddle over Kate's face then squatted down, bringing her pussy to her mouth. "Now you pathetic loser... I need a cleaning, so put that tongue of yours to work..."

Humiliated and disgusted, Kate said, "Bitch, you're only won the fight. I'm not allow you to make me submit". Scarlett sweetly smiled, and slowly straddled Kate's beautiful face, covering the latex clad woman mouth with her pussy. She took Kate’s hair, forcing her to make eye-contact with the dominant blonde and slides tightly, until her wet oozing pussy made full contact with Kate’s open mouth. Making absolutely sure that the latex clad bitch's face was deep within her pussy at all times. Kate’s legs in high boots were sweeping pathetically across the floor as the dominate blonde expertly rode her face. Scarlett moaned and closed her eyes as she ground her center down on Kate's mouth. "Mmmm... yes... work that tongue... mmmm... slither in there... uuuggghhh... make me cum properly this time... mmmmaahhhh... lick me good... submit to me... you lost, I won twice... mmmmaaahh..." She ground a little more, letting her juices flow into Kate's mouth. Her legs spread a little more, bracing her shins on Kate's arms to keep them pinned. Kate's ultimate defeat wasn’t enough to deter Scarlett’s determination to turn her rival into the complete submissive, and she continued to hump and rub Kate's lovely face with her pussy, until the sexy brunette finally moaned, and starting to swallow Scarlett's slime. A few minutes later, Scarlett let out a long moan of pure pleasure while she orgasmed in to the poor Kate's mouth. The former mistress in shiny catsuit kept licking the blonde's lower lips, and soon her body stiffened, then shuddered and eventually went completely limp beneath dominant Scarlett. The sight of Kate’s catsuit covered with her juices brought a giddy smile to Scarlett’s cute face, as she slowly crawled down to her victim's chest. Scarlett smiled and pressed the tip of her index finger to Kate's nose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.