Samus vs Zelda: A picture story (MANY IMAGES) (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
So I have Smash Bros and a Wii U now, and a dirty mind and a card reader. Therefore, I took a bunch of pictures of Samus lambasting Zelda and made a story out of it.

Samus crouches nearby, scouting out her target, a Hylian princess on a leisurely, relaxing stroll...
jagDaNa.jpg

Samus crawls closer, silently... unnoticed by Zelda.
aOHEVwI.jpg

Samus strikes, grabbing her target!
Xd2zMSb.jpg

Samus wastes no time, pulling the startled woman down to the ground.
1DiLeeU.jpg

Samus stretches a leg up in an incredible show of flexibility, preparing something devastating...
ivIYWDW.jpg

... then brings her leg down, delivering an axe kick to Zelda's back!
OVnmwXB.jpg

The force drives Zelda into the ground, popping her back up into the air! She's sent flying....
muPDZEm.jpg

.... where she crash lands hard on her back.
PBQ0Ntq.jpg

Samus poses just a little...
eaVI99d.jpg

... as Zelda begins to stir. "What the hell was that?" she wonders.
hV3zwS6.jpg

"mmmph. What's the meaning of this?!" Angrily, she begins to get her bearings.
OTppq2N.jpg

But Samus stays on the offensive, closing the distance between the two in an instant!
TF4YXGs.jpg

Zelda stands up, just in time for Samus to punch her in her pretty face!
RTi1DPc.jpg

Samus shows off her skills, comboing it into a pistol-whip...
Fp0MK0H.jpg

And then knocking Zelda for a loop with an elbow strike!
"EYAGH!" Zelda shrieks as the elbow throws her through the air again.
oQFjiNf.jpg

Zelda's next landing is rougher, as she lands face down, her breasts and face pressing into the ground.
YDAmk6V.jpg

"Ghhhnggg.. ung..." Zelda moans in pain as she pushed herself up, painfully.
YT7ILG5.jpg

She stands, but... her attacker is not there!
7uPvOBN.jpg

"What? Where did-"
Before she can ask, Samus strikes with a sweep kick, knocking the Hylian woman off her feet!
xVau63L.jpg

Zelda crash-lands on her head again.
She's slower to get up this time, and is dazed. "Muuuhh... uhh? uhnn..." All she can do is moan in pain as Samus sets up her next actions...
LnaPxHU.jpg

That "next action" turns out to be a vicious leaping roundhouse kick. Samus' attack is merciless as she drills Zelda in the head with it.
utTe0Uw.jpg

In one fluid motion, she lands, spins and throwsd another sweeping roundhouse, this time aimed at her body. Zelda's face contorts in pain as the kick finds home on her ribs.
kHmArXm.jpg

Samus shows off her amazing flexibility again as she quickly inverts herself on a handstand, splitting her legs and kicking Zelda with her heeled boot again!
JUWK2lS.jpg

With a quick quarter twist, she brings Zelda into the air again before snapping her legs together and delivering a double-barreled drill kick!
2XkNcWM.jpg

Zelda screams as she is rocketed through the air....
wF2EvSA.jpg

But the pain train continues its destructive path as Samus gracefully flips through the air, delivering a precise yet painful flash kick to Zelda's face!
iTGXx03.jpg

Zelda is thrown through the air and to the ground again as her assailant surveys the damage done...
396G6fT.jpg

Samus pulls Zelda to her feet against her will, holding her up... then proceeds to knee smash her in the ribs repeatedly. "Time to end this."
"OOF! UNGH! AAH! AAGH!" Zelda wheezes a cry of pain with every blow as the bounty hunter hammers Zelda's body with knee strike after knee strike.
lesCmDr.jpg

Dashing quickly, she darts behind Zelda. Zelda's been much too beaten to react in any sort of reasonable time frame...
8DWQDd4.jpg

Samus grabs the Hylian and spins her around...
Nk5Hzqw.jpg

... promptly kneeing her in the crotch this time.
"HUUUUUURRRNNNNGHHH!" Zelda groans as her most sensitive area is hammered by the huntress' hard knee strike.
kxSh1r3.jpg

Samus pushes Zelda away to get a little distance...
qeOcWv1.jpg

... before aiming her Paralyzer pistol at Zelda's legs.
"Don't worry, honey, this won't hurt. After a while..."
"No... No, please... Zelda tried to beg, but it would do no good...
dUEOpsL.jpg

Samus unloaded her pistol on Zelda, sending a paralyzing shot of electricity coursing through the beautiful Hylian's body...
IVxguXo.jpg

"HNHGGHHGGHGH!!" Zelda screamed as the electric shot fired through her body, sending blinding pain ripping through her.
hOqavU1.jpg

Arched backward in pain, she afforded Samus a picture-perfect pinpoint thrust kick to the chest. Samus put everything she had into the kick as she hammered Zelda in the sternum with it.
COWHlyP.jpg

Zelda was sent rocketing into the distance like a comet, her scream trailing behind her as it faded into the night...
HhhBfDL.jpg

"Target eliminated." Samus gave a small flourish, posing after a job well done.
5aEiisB.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
So Smash Bros is a Wii game eh?, too bad it was not also released for the computer, just think of all the *FUN* to be had in moding the game if it was for the computer *Evil Grin*

Anyways Raden thanks for the story and the pics, why did you decide to had the blondie put a beat down on the snobby elf girl?, I take it because you don't like elf girls? LOL J/K

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
There's no way I would ever allow an elven woman to suffer.......

<------------

oh, right. My bad xD

It was between Peach and Zelda, and I dunno,m I just chose Zelda. I sorely wish Snake were in this game. I'd love to have him CQC Samus a little... >:B

Kargan3033

Club Regular
There's no way I would ever allow an elven woman to suffer.......

<------------

oh, right. My bad xD

It was between Peach and Zelda, and I dunno,m I just chose Zelda. I sorely wish Snake were in this game. I'd love to have him CQC Samus a little... >:B

LOL, remember kids it's NOT rape if they are elves LOL

All joking aside I think a way to mod SB would to be get a WII emulator and the SB game on the computer and find some editing tools and add Snake into the game, all though I have no idea on how that can be done from a technical stand point but all in all it's a good story keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.