[Flash/Browser] Rush (2 Viewers)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
there has been another update just yesterday!

So those interested should check it out!

Link is on the top of this thread ;)

Patch notes:
7/30
- you can save at your home base now (I hope, please test)
-- settings, progress, soul counts, abilities purchased will save
-- no auto saves right now, you must click "save game" to save any changes you make
- sound test added to hydra scene on level 1
- main screen "keys" changed to "settings"
-- moaning can be toggled in settings
-- saved data can be cleared in settings
- replay of level will end before boss
-- means zergling pet can be missed if not gained first playthrough
- second boss still unkillable ; keeping it this way until I finish some other things (makes for nice cockblock point (pun!))
- fixed random bugs

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
After he finished his other game the developer has returned to this game, and it gets a complete overhaul; for now you can just try out a few controls, though.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Chapter 1 and 2 is finished as well, though 2 seems to have a few bugs left. Chapter 1 includes one lesbian scene with bee- or wasp-girls and two scenes of your minions having their way with said girls. Chapter 2 is a four-part fight against an angel, the scene afterwards hung up so I don't know what exactly happens in it.

jackson2000

Potential Patron
Chapter 1 and 2 is finished as well, though 2 seems to have a few bugs left. Chapter 1 includes one lesbian scene with bee- or wasp-girls and two scenes of your minions having their way with said girls. Chapter 2 is a four-part fight against an angel, the scene afterwards hung up so I don't know what exactly happens in it.
Yeah there is a really nasty bug when you get to Chapter 3. When you wanted to view the gallery, the game just freezes and destroys your save. At least the lag is not much of an issue in this update but we hope Gore gets back to bug fixing and a new scene for chapter 3 because you're finally getting off the island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.