Controls
D - Sprint Forward
A - Dodge Back
S - Duck (sustained)
F - Attack (sustained)
W - Masturbate (sustained)
Q - Seduce (sustained)
SPACE - Continue sex animation loop

2 levels, though only the first one is finished. You play as a Lust Demon. The object is to get to the end of the level and beat the boss.
You can fuck or fight your way through the entire thing, though there is a balance that works out best in the end.
Watch out for projectiles, they MUST be destroyed or dodged.

LINK:Legend of Krystal Forums • View topic - Rush!

O

officerlumpy

For those who are a little confused, to rape the monsters, you first must seduce them (easier when far away a little) then get closer and continue seducing, then move forward when the bug creature stands up to rape it.
To be able to seduce, you need to raise the pink or 2nd bar by masturbating.

noice1

Potential Patron
Couldn't get it to work. I stand by my repeated claims of sucking at ryona games.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
It's near impossible to have sex with the lesser creatures on the first level, with those damn spikes constantly coming at you :(

Overall I must say this is one of the worst early game versions I have ever played. I don't see how this could possibly become a good game at all. So many keys too :(

I liked his earlier test builds way more where you would dodge to multiple planes and get attacks after being raped and such...

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I think its only real flaw is that it actually requires a lot of timing, which I'll admit is pretty god damn abnormal for an adult game. I'm not really into the xeno thing, especially with zerg... probably because I used to play a lot of Starcraft and don't find it erotic in any way... but I don't think it's that bad.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Wow, it's rare to see an adult game with such well-thought-out controls as this, though they are still a little sluggish. Gameplay-wise easily one of the best adult side-scroller games out there.

Btw: If someone hasn't figured it out yet you can seduce the Mini-Bosses and the End-Boss too, you just need to previously remove their white protective shield.

K

Kyrieru

I think if move forward, the backflip, and the ducking were assigned to the arrow keys, this game would be 100% better.

As things are though, the controls are probably going to ruin this for the vast majority of people, unfortunatly.

darkmakozu

Potential Patron
As far as it stands, the controls are much too awkward and one-handed, I hope this is fixed in later versions, but until then this game is almost unplayable.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
wow you guys can play this with one hand :O

I need all my hands to play this :S

Since you have to duck each time to kill those ground beasts and everything is sooooo sluggish. Presuming you want to seduce one of the small zerglings at the first level, you need to first get enough lust. Then you need to wait till it's close enough start seducing and then kill the incoming projectile, continue seducing, etc... until it's entirely seduced and you can just walk up to it!

So sluggish and broken lol

I understand he is trying to do something new and all, but yeah so far I'm a bit disappointed. We will see how it turns out IF he ever finishes it. Don't forget last project he started he just entirely abandoned after vanishing for months and then suddenly coming back with this project.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Seduce has a pretty huge range, you don't need to wait until they are close.
Btw: I'm the only one that also plays "normal" games? Pretty much any ego-shooter, third-person-shooter, action adventure and whatnot of the last, dunno, ten years used the WASD keys as movement keys, so the controls feel very intuitive for me.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
erm what does WASD have to do with these controls?

You need QWASDF!

W doesn't jump up, ASD does do their sort of controls and f attacks.

But problem is you need to use S+F to attack the lower creatures. W you never really need. A is useless and annoying to use :P

So basically that means i need to somehow move my fingers so i can use S+F at the same time and then immediately be able to switch to using D+F and then for bosses I need to alternate between A and F and D and then later I need W and Q. Pretty impossible for me to do all with just one hand! :(

It just doesn't feel natural at all to me since A doesn't really move back, it does a back attack which is slow and boring and useless and then you need D+F and S+F alternating between the enemies. No way in hell to do those with just one hand :(

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm not sure what to tell you if pressing S+F really requires both hands? I just keep my middle finger on S and my index finger on D, then just move my index finger over to F when I need to attack one of those flying spines. You don't really need to hold D and F together to attack, just let go of D and press F. If you're having trouble with the S+F combo, just do it early, maybe when the zergling is halfway across the screen. There is a delay when you crouch and you can't attack right away, so don't wait until the last second.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
I think this is a sign that controls with some level of customization is a feature that everyone would love to see. :P

One handed I don't have a problem with the controls, but that being said I fought the 1st level end-boss once and died very quickly. The melee hits you take from enemies are beastly.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Remind me when you can finally seduce the "sister" from the first stage, I'll come running and download the game.

As for now, it's kinda hard to have sex with those enemies, issues about control aside, I don't have any motivation to rape those beasts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.