Request: Metro Exodus nude mod . (1 Viewer)

Phuket99

Potential Patron

87869 87870 87871 87872

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate

I searched everywhere in the game photos but I couldn't find any nude women in the game. I was worried this would be the first Metro game without nudity. So glad it exists in the game. But it seems this the bare minimum compared to previous games which even had textured and hairy vaginas.

Any other examples in the game?

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate
I searched everywhere in the game photos but I couldn't find any nude women in the game. I was worried this would be the first Metro game without nudity. So glad it exists in the game. But it seems this the bare minimum compared to previous games which even had textured and hairy vaginas.

Any other examples in the game?

Anna, the partner of the protagonist, has a topless model ingame. You can't see anything during a specific (short) cutscene due to the camera position but with a free camera it is posible.

edqekkx68kl21.png 1552608277393.jpg

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate
Where did you get the free camera? can you link?

Here, there are tools for other games in that web also. More here (some are the same that in the previous web) and a few for different games here. Some of them (like the one for Metro Exodus) are tables for Cheat Engine.
To use CE, once it is installed. 1 and 2 don't need to be in that order.
1. Run de game
2. Run CE
3. Select process on CE (click on the PC icon, File->open process or Ctrl+p), in the "Applications" tab choose the one for the game
4. Load de table that you have (File->Open file or Ctrl+o)
5. Tick the box to activate the fuctions or use the key bindings once in-game (usually is better to wait until you are in the game world and not in the menus before this step)

Each table can have different key binding, usually you can see what they are and you can change them if you want by right click in the description and "Set/Change hotkeys" if you made changes you need to save the modified table as a new file or they will be lost the next time you open it

Last edited:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Here, there are tools for other games in that web also. More here (some are the same that in the previous web) and a few for different games here. Some of them (like the one for Metro Exodus) are tables for Cheat Engine.
1. Run de game
2. Run CE
3. Select process on CE (click on the PC icon, File->open process or Ctrl+p), in the "Applications" tab choose the one for the game
5. Tick the box to activate the fuctions or use the key bindings once in-game (usually is better to wait until you are in the game world and not in the menus before this step)

Each table can have different key binding, usually you can see what they are and you can change them if you want by right click in the description and "Set/Change hotkeys" if you made changes you need to save the modified table as a new file or they will be lost the next time you open it
Thanks! So enabling the free camera is done by the FOV option?

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate
Thanks! So enabling the free camera is done by the FOV option?
No. By the "Disable photomode range check (F4)" or "Enable ansel everywhere", to use the free cam in the cutscene probably you'll need the latter so I don't think it'll work with AMD cards unfortunately.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Anna, the partner of the protagonist, has a topless model ingame. You can't see anything during a specific (short) cutscene due to the camera position but with a free camera it is posible.

View attachment 88854View attachment 88853

Hiding so damn fine shaped nipples. That's a shame. In previous game, we got even fully textured and hairy vaginas. Now we barely got tits and some of them are even hidden. The games are getting more and more conservative these days. What a shame.

W

whitestag106

1. Run de game
2. Run CE

Hi! I tried this out but it seems that the camera is disabled while inside the train. I can enter Photo mode but the camera mode where you can freely move around is still disabled. Any help would be great. Thanks!

hero182448

Potential Patron
1. Run de game
2. Run CE

Hi!
I tried to use the table with Cheat Engine and it works fine, but I have some problems with Nvidia Ansel. The problem is that, when I try to turn the camera, it just snaps back into place. I tried to roll back the Nvidia GeForce driver but I couldn't make it work.

Did you faced this behaviour? If so, how did you solve it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.