Rena's Torment (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
((This is inspired by this pic http://www.undertow.club/images/2112-rena-ryona.html This is my first Ryona fic so go easy Also if you havent seen Kai this will contain spoilers as to who the main villain truly is... so this is also your SPOILER Warning))

Today started off as normal for Rena Ryuuguu, class occured as normal,or as normal as a small town with only one classroom could possibly be...

however when Rena began searching through the dump for more treasure she didnt realize she was followed... amember of the Yama Inu, underorders from Miyo Takano followed her until they were well within the dump and,before Rena could react, a clorophorm rag was forced over her mouth...

"HmmmmpHhhh!" Rena letout a muffled scream then breathed the clorophorm in... causing her to pass out...

When Rena woke up she was in a place she wasnt before... but a place Miyo herself wasbecomingmore and more familiar with...

Rena felt a wet slimy substance on herbutt and when she turned around she saw the motionless bodies of Mion and Shion Sonozaki... both with multiple gunshot wounds including one to the forehead...

"Yes their quite dead Rena-Chan" A voice told her... stepping out of theshadows it was Miyo Takano herself...

"WHY! WHy did you do it!" Rena demanded

"You wont be inmuch of apossission to ask things but this is simply a step to me transcending humanity" She replied then seized Rena's legs "I've always wanted to try this" She said as she wrapped one of Rena's legs over the otherand trapped her legs in a figure 4 leglock...

When Miyo applied pressure to Rena's right leg she let outmoans of pain while desperately seeking her hatchet...

"Looking for that thing? It's not here" Miyo said as she increased the pressure... causing pain to shoot through Rena's leg...

even more and more pressure and the bone feltlike it was on the verge ofbreaking...

"AAAIEEEEEEEEEEE" Renascreamed out in pain... "This is quite fun" Miyo taunted and applied more pressure... "SNAP" A loud snap sound echoed throughout the dungion... Rena's right leg was broken and she let out a shreak of agony... pain shooting throughout her body.

but Miyo wasnt done there... she released the hold but grabbed Rena's right leg and rolled her onto her belly... then she pulled back with a sharp force... the pressure increasing more and more as Rena's screams of agony grew as well... soon Miyo leaned all the way back and a loud "POP" Echoed as Rena's left leg was pulled out of it's socket and her knee was dislocated...

"How nice Rena-Chan... now let's see your feet" She said tauntingly as she untied Rena's boots... the action of Miyo removing her boots from her ruined legs added more pain.

Miyo appon removing her shoes saw Rena's socks had pictures of kittens on them... "Just what I'd expect of you Rena Chan" Miyo said as she removed them, revealing the bare soles of Rena Ryuuguu... she then ran her tongue up and down Rena's soles, savoring the flavor of her sweaty, somewhat smelly, but soft and delicious soles... "I've always wanted to do that" Miyo said as she locked Rena's right ankle in an anklelock... twisting it violently as she kissed her sole... Rena's throat was growing raw and sore so her screaming died down... her vocal cords shreaded as some blood trickled from her mouth... Rena's foot was now at a 90 degree angle but then Miyo twisted it violently and with a sharp "CLICK" Rena's foot was backward...

"Now that's adowable Rena Chan" Miyo taunted her... Noting Rena's right foot being backward while her l eft one was helplessly on the ground... Miyo decided to stomp on the toes of Rena's left foot, causing several to shatter...

Rena could only let out moans of pain as pain bombarded her mind... tears streamed down her face as Rena attempted tocrawl away... desperate to escape.

"Nice try Rena Chan" Miyo taunted as she grabbed Rena's right arm and pulled it upward and back, grabbing Rena's fingers to apply more pressure Pulling and pulling even more agony shot through Rena's mind and body... "SNAP!" Rena's rightarm was shattered... Miyo then decided to grab her left arm and pull that up in an armbar as well...

"CRACK" Her left arm was shattered... Rena was now completely helpless as Miyo moved to her legs again... she picked up her right leg and began moving the limb around... holding onto the part pastthe break which caused Rena more pain... Soon enough shards of bone punctured Rena's skinand petruded from her body...

Miyo went to Rena's right foot and began twisting it around again, hearing light crackles as tendons ripped and tore as she admired Rena's feet...

then Miyo got a message from the radio

"We've captured Rika Furude" The Yama Inu agent told her

"Rika Chama huh? I'll be right there" She said and hung up

"W...What are you going to do to Rika" Rena asked...

"Nothing that's ofconcern to you... goodnight Rena Chan" Miyo said and puther arm under Rena's chin and pulled her head back, squeezing Rena's throat... Rena's body was as if all her nerves were on fire and she didnt have the strength to resist...

Miyo pulled more and more... putting more and more pressure on Rena's neck vertebrae... until a loud and sickening "SNAP" was heared... Miyo then grabbed Rena's chin and the topof her head and spun her head around causing a lower "CRACK".. Rena's head was now backward... she let out some final twitches but Rena was dead before the twitching stopped...

Miyo retreaved Rena's body as well as the bodies of Shion and Mion... "That was more fun then just shooting" Miyo said before heading out...

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Thank you for sharing your first ryona fic with us and welcome to Ryonani!

The first thing I have to mention is that you have to go easy on the ellipsis. I know it's tempting to use "..." to create some kind of effect (not sure what exactly), but it makes your story difficult to read.

On to the positive. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this in regards to other fics posted here, but I like when a writer gets to the point and you do that well. Not a lot of background, just straight to the ryona. I also like how you elaborated on the image that inspired you as opposed to just describing it. Good stuff. I think you have a simple, but effective style and you include cool details when you write about what Rena is going through.

Keep it up!

Psycho333

Potential Patron
Thanks for the encouragement =D (although using "..." Is an unconcious habit of mine)

I am glad you liked my fic =D so thanks again, I am also glad you liked my elaboration (My mind sorta went on from the figure four pic and went into further torments and holesfor Rena to undergo, I even decided her tormenter from the pic since the heels and nylons in the pic reminded me of how Miyo Takano dressed when she was a Nurse...)

I am curious as to how the artist behind the pic will react to this fic though...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
It's cool how my drawing inspired this fic. Thanks for writing it! The foot fetish thing is okay with me. Her boots are a huge plus in my books, too.

Psycho333

Potential Patron
Thanks for the comment Fighting =D and thanks for liking the fic as well...

it is true that your drawing inspired it =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.