Punishment Series Challenge: Redux (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
So this thread is for posting short stories, a paragraph or two, of ryona scenes. Basically it's all the good stuff without all that bullshit "story telling" us writers like to use. :p

Let me start this thread with one of my favourite entries into the old thread which sadly did not make the crossover.

Maki was returning home from a training session at the gym, standing out in her bright red gi. Ever since helping defeat and dismantle the Mad Gear gang, she and everyone involved had become something of a hero to Metro City. But not everyone looked kindly on her actions...

Poison waited for Maki, having ducked into an alley as Maki wasn't looking. Her back pressed against the wall, she slipped on her knuckle duster and waited.

As Maki passed by, Poison emerged from the alley behind her and swung a punch at the back of Maki's head.

"UNGH!" Maki grunted as her body went heavy suddenly, falling to to the pavement face first and landing with a smack. She lay unmoving.

Poison waited. She knew Maki was tough... but Maki was motionless. Prodding the Bushin ninja with a ruby red heel, she rolled Maki onto her back. Her eyes were half open. She was still conscious, somehow. Poison put on a sweet act. "Aw, honey, you look like you're hurt. Are you hurt?" she asked Maki. Maki weakly nodded a little. Poison grinned. "Good. It's about to get a lot worse." Raising her fist slowly, she held it above Maki for a moment, letting her take in the image of what was going to happen.

The last thing Maki saw before unconsciousness took her over was Poison's knuckle duster flashing downwards.

Sickerton

Content Creator
Felicia, bruised and battered, could only writhe against the wall and mewl as the pistol barrel wedged up under her jaw.

"What life are you on at this point?" the red-hooded girl asked her with a psychotic smirk. "Seventh? Eighth?"

The pistol worked it's way up her chin, eventually forcing itself into her mouth.

"Well, by my count... you've got at least one left in the tank."

The pistol pulled away, a thin trail of saliva briefly keeping it connected to her before even that broke. The cat-woman almost got to breathe a sigh of relief before it came back to smack her across the face, causing her to slide down the wall she was pressed against in a murky daze.

She vaguely felt a pressure form on her throat, and as she fully came to the first thing her vision focused on was a leash. A leash starting at the new collar around her neck, and ending wrapped around the fist of the maniac in front of her.

"The client who asked for you specifically wanted ya delivered in one piece. Congrats."

B.B. Hood yanked on the leash, forcing Felicia forward and down onto all fours.

"Granted, I can do a lot to you and still technically not break that promise."

Hood pressed a small button on her end of the leash, and the collar around Felicia's neck began to tighten. Gasping for air, but too afraid of possible repercussions to attempt freeing herself, the Darkstalker could only turn her watery emerald eyes up to her captor in a breathless plea for mercy.

"The drop off point is about three miles thattaway." Hood continued, ignoring the appeal entirely while hooking her thumb down a nearby road. "Ya better get moving if you want to make it. Let's go for walkies."

Felicia began to crawl, and B.B. Hood -- beaming as she held her new pet's leash -- followed closely behind. Who said that herding cats was hard?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Oh, look what I found while browsing my content looking for threads I've posted....

Punishment series challenge | Undertow

Sickerton Sickerton can you add your post to that instead? In the meantime I'll report this and ask for deletion. Please use the existing one guys,l I didn't know this one made it over after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.