[PC] Poor Sakura Fight 2 (1 Viewer)

jackson2000

Potential Patron
RJ094682_img_main.jpg

Contents:
This is a Realistic 3D adult game, You will control 3 monsters to defect and rape the girl untill her mind get broke and become your slave.

In our last story, Sakura was captured by the cave men, They brought her to arena everyday, they raped her one by one. In this game, You will be able to review the last story by highly detailed CG animations, And you will even be able to see the stories before that!

Then, you will play as Death Knight, who has tentacles all over his face. You took your pet to join the cave men party, rape and slave sakura whatever you like.

The control system is very similar to a fighting game, but don't worry, The game is very easy, because you're much stronger than sakura. The whole point of this game is not "Fight" but "Rape".

Here're some tips for you to get started:

"A" Key: Move forward
"D" Key: Move backward
"L" Key: Capture/Release Sakura
"J" Key : Punch/ Switch sex posture
"K" Key: Kick/ Call your mates to join

Hope you enjoy the game!

Screenshot:
RJ094682_img_smp1.jpg RJ094682_img_smp2.jpg RJ094682_img_smp3.jpg

Link:
http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=UzU2BYiphkphlkAU0IywEWbYi_65-kLxMwmHDAHDdHM

Last edited by a moderator:

superman12

Potential Patron
Thanks, for the upload. I liked the first one a lot but thought it was a bit short. Hopefully this one is longer.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
awesome thanks! The first one was a fun game to mess around in a bit, I bet this one will be no different :)

B

Badlung

Hey guys! I think the donwload links are broken.... can someone upload it again? (preferably Mediafire)

O

officerlumpy

Ok seriously? it asks me to pay for it once I launch the program.

Any attempt to actually try to purchase it will lead you to a website known for fraudulent activity.
Once I extracted it, my anti-virus picks up a trojan.

Posts a program that asks for money and gives viruses. Nice going.

Here is a link that actually has the game, no strings attached.

http://depositfiles.com/files/pzgrzn2m0

D

Dr3am3R

Great antivirus stoped download now i have to wait FREAKING 1-2HOURS Until i will able to download again :D

jackson2000

Potential Patron
Ok seriously? it asks me to pay for it once I launch the program.

Any attempt to actually try to purchase it will lead you to a website known for fraudulent activity.
Once I extracted it, my anti-virus picks up a trojan.

Posts a program that asks for money and gives viruses. Nice going.

Here is a link that actually has the game, no strings attached.

http://depositfiles.com/files/pzgrzn2m0
Apologize amigo cuz I just found this randomly & didn't download it myself.....

I

Iloveulmf

Been playing this game for a while, hoping for a new release, I already have that castle, puzzle type one. Its a great short ^^

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Buy the game, and you will get one. Easy. Don't ask for copyrighted material again, or it's an infraction.

edit: In the meantime, the thread can remain open for discussing the game, but linking to it or asking for it is a no-go. It can get the forum closed down for illegal activities. Not to mention some game developers post here, and they may not appreciate seeing you stealing their stuff.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Okay, I'll say it again, since obviously it didn't get through the first time: Do not ask for activation codes. If you want one, buy the game.

If you ask again, I will ban you. We will not have the site put in danger because you are a cheap ass who can't buy a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.