Paralyzed Princess (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Wonder Woman dashed to Metropolis Square where she had heard reports of physical attacks and vandalism spreading. She had expected your typical human hooligans, who would be quite easily apprehended. Instead, when she got to the scene of the crimes, she found a large, burly minotaur, heaving vehicles with his horns, smashing cars through houses and damaging larger structures. Carnage and devastation had been laid everywhere. People were running, screaming in fright, having never seen anything like this before. The minotaur was seven and a half feet tall, charcoal black, wearing bronze coloured armoured bracers, leg protectors, and half plate mail. His horns were the same rich colour. He had a small drawstring bag hanging off one of the ornate loops of his armour.

"You there!" she called out. "Stop what you are doing! You are hereby under arrest!" She whirled her golden lasso overhead and launched it at the minotaur.

Sensing it, he turned around and caught it out of the air. In a heartbeat, he gave a powerful tug on it, jerking Wonder Woman off her feet and toward him. In an instant, he did a handstand, his powerful hands planting into the ground. He drew his legs up and kicked Wonder Woman in the face like a horse, fiercely. The sharp crack sound that emanated from her jaw sounded like a tree limb breaking. Wonder Woman sailed backwards and slammed into the brick wall of a nearby restaurant, cracking it. She barely felt the blow.

"You" snarled the minotaur. "I might have known you would try to stop me."

"You are under arrest," repeated Wonder Woman. "Stand down, or I will be forced to use whatever means I need to."

"My dear, it appears you think you are dealing with some underling... while it is true I was of Circe's beastiamorph army, I have become much.. greater than that." His hand went to a talisman around his neck. "This? This belonged to Circe. And now it is mine. In case you haven't figured it out yet, stupor hero, I am much more powerful than you might think. No more am I a pawn! I am Sunderhoof, and Metropolis is mine to destroy!" He stabbed a nearby vehicle with his horns, and with a twist of his powerful neck, flung the car at Wonder Woman. She moved out of the way in time for the vehicle to slam through the restaurant, obliterating it. Another building that would need to be condemned and rebuilt.

Wonder Woman charged at Sunderhoof and threw a punch. He caught her arm and using her own momentum, flung her into the side of an empty bus. The force of her momentum combined with her super-powered hard body cut right through the bus, leaving a large cleave in the side as she entered one side, took out some of the seats from the floor and exited the other. Sunderhoof followed her through the hole she had made. Through all that, she had the smallest nick on her shoulder, from where a piece of broken steel had fiercely jabbed into her. A normal human would have had their arm severed cleanly at best, shorn roughly off at worst, but she was no ordinary human, either.

She stood defiantly, her trip through the bus having no conceivable effect on her. As she prepared another attack, Sunderhoof quickly dipped his hand into the drawstring pouch and came up with several throwing stars. He hurled them at Wonder Woman with rapid succession, each one clanging off her powered bracelets. They would have done little to no damage had they bounced off her forearm anyway, but Sunderhoof had come prepared, as he had alluded to earlier. The previous dozen throwing stars were merely a setup and distraction for the 13th one, which would prove unlucky for her. It had a deep blue aura around it, which she noticed but took no heed of. As soon as it reverberated off her bracelet, the deep blue tinge stuck to her bracelet and began to spread across it. The lurid blue aura wrapped itself firmly around her bracelet. She felt weary and strange. She studied both bracelets. Her left was golden and imbuing her with the power of the Goddesses, but her right one looked dull and empty, like it were just a regular piece of steel. She looked up from her studies just long enough to see Sunderhoof charging her. He lowered his head and crashed into her, knocking her backwards ten feet. She rolled and came to a stop. She managed to get up, but slowly and painfully. She grunted in pain as she did. "Ow.. unh.. I'm not supposed to... feel pain like that..." With as painful as it was, she had still been half-protected... which would change quickly.

Sunderhoof's job was only half finished. Sneaking up behind Wonder Woman, he snatched her right arm, the one with the depowered bracer. He then clanged the right bracer off of her left one. The contact between the bracers caused the depowering blue aura on her right one to spread to the left one, the way a plague spreads. Wonder Woman gasped as she finally realized what had just happened.

"Ah, now you fully realize your peril... your very, very real peril." Sunderhoof launched a punch into Wonder Woman's jaw. Her thick strapping legs buckled as her head whipped back, but she managed to catch herself from falling completely. Sunderhoof toned down his power so as to prolong the suffering. He landed an uppercut, snapping her backwards, then a hard punch to her stomach. Depowered as she was, her only defense now was her body's conditioning, which was still not a match for a minotaur's punches, even if he had willingly depowered himself to human-ish levels. Wonder Woman doubled over forward, gagging from the blow. Sunderhoof raised his arms and clubbed her across the back, knocking her to the ground. Wonder Woman hit the ground hard, dazed. She had no idea how to fend off this attack, never having felt pain like this before. Sunderhoof pulled her to to her knees by her hair. He bucked a leg, kneeing her in the jaw. Her head whipped back. She saw stars momentarily. When she regained her wits, she was on her back, having fallen over.

Wonder Woman got up slowly. She looked around, but could not see Sunderhoof anywhere. She shook her head to try to clear it. "Ow... am I... am I completely depowered? I'm only as strong as a regular Human now... how will I-" she was cut off with a hook to the jaw as she turned around. Her head snapped to the side from the blow, and her legs refused to hold her up. "Oh, I was behind you" taunted Sunderhoof. "I didn't think it would be this easy to destroy you."

"You also had to depower me to do it, because you know you would never have stood a chance otherwise." she retorted.

"Yes, but you silly little stupor heroes have your "ethics" and your little made up rules, whereas I play to win." Sunderhoof took up a position kneeling over Wonder Woman on top of her legs, then drove a punch into her stomach. "Aughghh!" Wonder Woman choked out, her body jackknifing in response to the blow. Sunderhoof landed another powerful straight-down punch into her abdomen, drawing another gag from Wonder Woman. She couldn't kick her legs to try to fight back because he was sitting on them in a kneeled position. She tried to sit up to fight back, but he punched her in the head. "Unnnohh..." Wonder Woman moaned in pain and fell back. He then resumed beating in her stomach. Every blow felt like a hammer hitting her. Wonder Woman's stomach was turning red from the continued beating. Finally, she began to cough up blood, her stomach pounded and beaten to where it could not take any more. He stood up, allowing her to roll to her side. She curled up in the fetal position, coughing and gagging, blood spraying out of her mouth. She had never tasted her own blood before. She tried to spit the metallic taste out. Sunderhoof took the opportunity to kick her in the back. She arched backward in pain as his hoof collided with her spine.

Sunderhoof dragged Wonder Woman by the hair across the street to a nearby car. Her legs dragged on the ground, causing a painful road rash. He opened the driver's side door, and stuck Wonder Woman into the vehicle. Then he slammed the car door on her body. Wonder Woman's eyes went wide in shock and pain. She tried to scream but no sound could come out. She fell to the pavement clutching her ribs. Sunderhoof pulled her back up, and draped her inside the vehicle again. He slammed the door again, but this time it closed on her head. Wonder Woman groaned in pain, and her body went limp. Blood began to leak out her left ear.

Sunderhoof pulled her out of the car by her hair. She fell limply to the ground. She was conscious but clearly beyond defending herself. Sunderhoof got under her arms and hauled her up into a bearhug. Wonder Woman could do nothing to defend it. She laid limp in his arms as he squeezed hard. She couldn't scream, couldn't move, couldn't breathe. All she was able to do was feel his powerful arms wrapped around her, digging in to her back and ribs. She began to feel lightheaded from lack of oxygen. Sunderhoof stopped squeezing her changing his mind, and breath rushed into her lungs like water through a broken dam. She hyperventilated trying to get precious oxygen. While she was preoccupied with that, Sunderhoof quickly spun Wonder Woman around so she was now in a reverse bearhug position. Opting not to squeeze her, he instead put a massive arm between her legs, and hiked her up onto his broad shoulders in a torture rack. He pulled down on her thigh and neck, arching her back painfully. Wonder Woman screamed out in agony she had never felt before. Sunderhoof began to buck her up and down in that hold, rapidly alternating between arching her back on the down motion and straightening it with the pushing up motion. Wonder Woman cried out in pain, her screams heard only by an empty city. Sunderhoof covered her mouth, continuing to buck her in that backbreaker. A single tear fell from Wonder Woman's eyes. Sunderhoof continued to bouncer her up and down in that hold, not tiring. The minutes stretched out into what felt like days. Wonder Woman continued to scream in agony, muffled by Sunderhoof. Damage in her spine was beginning to pile up from the repeated tension and relaxation. It had been ten excruciating minutes, and Sunderhoof was continuing to pump her up and down in the backbreaker. Wonder Woman had stopped screaming so much, her spine becoming accustomed to the pain. On one of the down-strokes of the hold, one of the discs in her spine split directly in half with a sharp crack, drawing fresh screams of torment. This began a chain, as her spine went into a paroxysm. The ensuing convulsions caused her legs to kick involuntarily. The added movement magnified the damage, causing more discs to break and crack. Every time a disc shattered, her body violently reacted, which compounded the damage. Finally, Wonder Woman's spine broke, having been chipped and ground away, and she felt fiery pain all over her body for an instant... and then nothing. Wonder Woman could not immediately grasp why. She knew she was still in the backbreaker. She could see everything upside down bounding up and down, so he was still bending and bouncing her. It was only when he finally tossed her from his shoulders and she landed on the ground that she understood why she couldn't feel anything.

She had been paralyzed from the neck down.

She was now completely and totally helpless.

She could do nothing but take whatever came her way now.

The greatest heroine of the goddesses, sworn protector, Hera's chosen... reduced to a beaten, shallow hull.

Sunderhoof towered over her menacingly, taunting her. "I warned you that you didn't know what you were getting into."

Sunderhoof knelt over Wonder Woman again. She could do nothing, feel nothing. He punched her in the stomach, and she didn't even realize it. Then he aimed at her face. She felt that. Her head whipped to the side and she groaned, defeated and broken. She lay helplessly on the ground.

Sunderhoof rolled her facedown. He took her tiara off her head, exposing her forehead. Kneeling over her again, he grabbed a large handful of her hair, drew her head back, and slammed her face into the hard pavement. She screamed out in pain from it, the damage being done above her neck. Sunderhoof slammed Wonder Woman's face into the ground again. Her skull bounced off the road with a sickening crack sound. Sunderhoof beat the paralyzed heroine's face into the ground like he were hammering a nail. Her jaw shattered, her nose flattened slightly, and her right orbital bone broke. Blood began to ooze out of her head as he banged her skull off the road over and over. Finally, he let up. Wonder Woman bled a pool onto the road. For added measure, he wrapped an arm around her neck, and yanked back, crunching and destroying vertebrae. He let her go and got up. Her head fell back into the pool of blood she had left.

Sunderhoof was not finished yet. Just to make sure, he speared the car he had slammed the door of on Wonder Woman's head with his horns. He picked the car up, and then dropped it on her body, crushing her underneath it. There was a splat sound along with the crashing and breaking of metal and glass, and then a very large and thick trail of blood appeared from underneath the car and collected a short distance away in a huge pool.

His work with Wonder Woman done, Sunderhoof set off to continue turning Metropolis into a wasteland.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
The greatest heroine of the goddesses, sworn protector, Hera's chosen... reduced to a beaten, shallow hull.

That's what I love to see!

monstarkook

Ryonani Teamster
This was OUTSTANDING.

Very well done! One of the first superheroine peril stories I've thoroughly enjoyed in a long time. Keep up the great work!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
If you liked this, I very highly recommend searching for sooperhero1's stories. Those are simply works of art in literary form.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
So Wonder Woman will be fine after this story, right? She just needs a little nap.

Raden, you did an excellent job creating a scenario where Wondy gradually lost her powers. You could feel the fear and anxiety beginning to creep up on her.

A ten minute torture rack? Paroxysm? Stepping up your game I see...well, I guess my next story will have to have a torture rack that lasts a week and by the time it's done, the heroine's bones will have been reduced to a powder that the villain will then proceed to snort like cocaine. Top that!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Told you I had a way with words. :p

Also, yeah, you could say she's taking a bit of a nap... a nice long one. lol

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Stomach and back punishment, my 2 favorite things, and then to top it off it's a superheroine. Well done.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Welcome to the site! Glad you enjoyed my story :) Please feel free to hit up IRC (we have a link up top) and look around. I'm sure we have something you will like!

D

Deleted member 31

Just amazing. All brutality, no filler. Perfect. You need to tell another Wonder Woman story. Her super human strength allows her to be hurt that much more. Though I enjoyed the thought of her losing her powers,very sexy.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it, although looking at your avatar its pretty obvious you would. :p

Iit was fun to write. :3

D

Deleted member 31

Haha well, your story just might have helped inspire this recent avy choice. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.