Nightmare Creatures (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
NIGHTMARE CREATURES - Nightmare Creatures PC/PS1/N64 [Kalisto/Activision]

Published: 1997
Genre: Action-adventure, survival horror
Ryona Rating: 1/5

A devil-worshipping cult called the Brotherhood of Hecate conducts sinister experiments in London to take over the city, and then the world. Their experiments create nightmarish creatures and London falls victim to this evil occurrence. Player must neutralize the monsters and defeat the Brotherhood of Hecate.

- Not very much ryona. Enemies only have repetitive hitting animations, they can't grab or bite player character.
- Heroine (Nadia Franciscuss) can be selected. She is a sword fighter but also uses heavily kicks and combos to take down monsters.
- Player can be hit and knocked down by all the monsters.
- There is only one death scene/animation: screen spins around showing your character lying dead until you press a button.
- Camera follows the player and you sometimes you get good front shots of the heroine.

Screenshots:

Gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK8v-E5epHI

Mardion

Potential Patron
Isn't the ryona value of this game set too high with 2/5? I'd put it down for 0.5/5 personally.

onlinehero

Casual Client
I thought the score would be 1-5, and no decimals. I admid it's been a long time since I've played this one, and it's probably not very appealing game from today's gamer's perpective. Back in 1998 I enjoyed this one more than Tomb Raider 2 & 3. One thing was definedly heroine's clothing (tight white pants and long boots mmmm) and the other was the death animation. It was nice to see Nadia lying on ground while camera was spinning around her. I'll change the ryona value to 1/5 though we have mmo games in wiki with less ryona and 1/5 score... feel free to change those if you think they have too high ryona value.

EDIT: Found an image of her! She still looks as hot as over 10 years ago :P They should make a NC3 with HD graphics.
Nadia01.JPG

ALSO: Mardion and others, you don't need to use the list form in your articles. Just write free-form textual description if you want. I used list structure only because my english is NOT GOOD, so it was easier to write short sentences.

Mardion

Potential Patron
it's probably not very appealing game from today's gamer's perpective. Back in 1998 I enjoyed this one more than Tomb Raider 2 & 3.
I played this game around 1998 too, when I first started getting into videogame ryona, and I hated it almost instantly. I couldn't believe no enemies would grab or bite her no matter what I did... I was thinking "It's freaking zombies, that's what they do!".

I'll change the ryona value to 1/5 though we have mmo games in wiki with less ryona and 1/5 score... feel free to change those if you think they have too high ryona value.
I'm afraid I can't alter articles of games I haven't played:jk: But I can't see how this game has more ryona than an MMO. They both only have repetitive hitting animations after all.

EDIT: Found an image of her! She still looks as hot as over 10 years ago :P They should make a NC3 with HD graphics.
Well, I never liked pants on women, but I agree with you, playing a new Nightmare Creatures would be great! ^_^

ALSO: Mardion and others, you don't need to use the list form in your articles. I used list structure only because my english is NOT GOOD, so it was easier to write short sentences.
I prefer the list form so I can list each ryona trait seperately ; that way people who only want one or two specific traits in their videogame ryona will have an easy time spotting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.