MitsukoX (1 Viewer)

tuckboy

Potential Patron
2 Versions of this nice game, this was an abandoned project, but the developer will finish his work.
Is flash made but the gameplay is very very good. The horse in the picture will come with the next update, i hope it will be soon.
Old Version - DepositFiles
Old version - DepositFiles
Last version - http://urielmanx7.blogspot.hk

MitsukoGolen4d.JPG

MitsukoxHorsesdf.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Wow didn't expect that he would continue the project, and that's great news! He said in his blog that he is thinking in selling the game on DLSite but if the final game is as good as Kyrieru's Kurodavis then it will be worth the bucks

E

echo44

this game doesn't work very well for me currently, I think it's the second monitor as the issues are from the screen stretching at every load screen, will shut if off and try again and post results.

Edit-the game does indeed have issues with a second monitor running, however the camera needs to be improved a bit i'd reccomend shifting the character from the far right toward the center of the screen and adding an option to scroll the camera dowrad a bit (some VERY tricky jumps with that camera angle) made it to the Golem fight :)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
wow I thought he had stopped this project for good, glad to see it continued I really loved it, was always a bit rough around the edges and I think that's the main reason he stopped as he was getting frustrated with the issues the game had perhaps and trying to fix it and that was taking a long time as was adding the new content and he said he simply got bored of the project as it took longer than expected to make.

But yeah, glad to see him pick it up again, thanks for the links and posting this!

Oh yeah, can you link his blog again please? I removed my bookmark when he cancelled the project

A

Anonymous

So I got the 3 cards, now I don't know where to go..

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

never mind i got it

asa

Potential Patron
i cant open the first damn door

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

how can i open it...plz help

S

Shadowknight502

There should be a box like object on your left. Stand on top of it and jump. There should be a ledge you can grab onto.

For anyone else who is further than me in the game, where am I suppose to go after you get the sword? I gone down every corridor I can think of and all I find are doors I can't open or ledges I can't reach.

tuckboy

Potential Patron
For anyone else who is further than me in the game, where am I suppose to go after you get the sword? I gone down every corridor I can think of and all I find are doors I can't open or ledges I can't reach.

Get the elevator and go down.
Go to the Right, pass the door, you should find another door to enter.
Go right.Find an panel,activate, go back a little, get the ability dash.
Go to the right until you find an stair,climb, follow the path until find a gray door, kill the horse and get the blue card.
Go back kill the Golem(now the pink doors will open).
Go all way back to the right, all away up and beyond (^_^)

ps: the golem is vulnerable only when he stick her hand on the ground

DustyX

Potential Patron
I enjoyed playing this game a few times, though one gripe I've had, two rather, is that it doesn't seem to keep save files.. at least that is to say whenever I close the game down, and go to play it later, the save is no longer present, so have to start over.

The other issue is that in some cases, I'll be knocked down, and won't be able to get back up again, and for all intents the game has frozen in animation, I'll close the game down, restart it, try to enter 'continue' and it won't work.. I can scroll through the menu but can't actually enter anything, I'll close it again and reopen it again and it'll work once more.. though the save game is gone. o_o Frustrating.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I enjoyed playing this game a few times, though one gripe I've had, two rather, is that it doesn't seem to keep save files.. at least that is to say whenever I close the game down, and go to play it later, the save is no longer present, so have to start over.

The other issue is that in some cases, I'll be knocked down, and won't be able to get back up again, and for all intents the game has frozen in animation, I'll close the game down, restart it, try to enter 'continue' and it won't work.. I can scroll through the menu but can't actually enter anything, I'll close it again and reopen it again and it'll work once more.. though the save game is gone. o_o Frustrating.

I think Urielman already made a patch to fix those problems, you better check his blog

DustyX

Potential Patron
I think Urielman already made a patch to fix those problems, you better check his blog

I had a look at the blog, he added a link to the patch.. which is now 'missing or deleted'. He said he was going to add it below the main download but I only see the one link, which after clicking, turns out it's smaller than the one I have by about 2MB. Thoughts? Solutions?

EDIT: Nvm, all sorted. Just trying to figure out where to find the last skill item after getting all 3 pass cards now, I'd have thought the hanger was the final place but turns out that it's just another save point, 'can' the demo be finished?

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Nvm, all sorted. Just trying to figure out where to find the last skill item after getting all 3 pass cards now, I'd have thought the hanger was the final place but turns out that it's just another save point, 'can' the demo be finished?

The last skill is in the same place where you started.
You have to jump and grab to leave the room. Instead to jump and grab at the Right side, you must double-jump and grab Left.

To finish the demo, you have to get all items and skills, and go to the hangar.

mercykid

Potential Patron
that website is blocked in my country
retarded country :D media fire please anyone i dont want to miss this great game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.