Miscellaneous Loader Import Ideas/Requests (1 Viewer)

Howdy

Potential Patron
-An option for her face turning from red to blue to purple as she is held down (or colors of your choice), veins pop out in forehead as she is held down, a mod where she twitches/spasms before/after she passes out/when she wakes up (all 3 work), and a mod where she dies if passes out for too long (not sure how simple this would be). I think it would work that when she wakes up, her eyes dart around rapidly for a few seconds.

-An option for HER to cum, perhaps because her deepthroat is turning her on so much. I think this can be "faked" by putting the sweat code to fall off a bunch of time where it does at her vagina. I thought that's actually what it was before I knew what sweating was, if memory serves.

-Cough up blood option, perhaps generally when you deepthroat her far or vigorously. Syncing with this is an option for your the end of your dick to be red when you exit the throat as this happens (similar to the lipstick smearing effect, but this is all of the sudden, all at once. This can be further modded to be able to drip, similar to the way the sweat drips off the body)

-Also, when gagging hard, the stomach should suck in. Almost like, she is sucking her stomach in up towards her chest which causes her to arch her back forward a little bit. This is what someone heaving looks like. It would make it more realistic looking, at least if this effect could be sprinkled in if not every time.

Nigida

Potential Patron
3b9.jpg

Not saying you can't though. ;)

Howdy

Potential Patron
Nigida said:
I can't fap to this
Not saying you can't though. ;)

Yeah, thinking about it, some is a bit extreme. But in that case, I still think that her turning colors (at least red) makes sense if you are able to pass her out. Also, I still think her stomach going in as she gags is a good idea; if I'm not mistaken that happens every time someone gags to a greater or lesser degree and makes it more realistic.

Oh yeah, the mod where she cums is probably generally going to be "fappable" too

Nigida

Potential Patron
Okay, I can relate to that if it's not overly brutal and involves the girl dying as a gameplay mechanic. A bit a more reddish skin tone would be nice if you really hold her down for long. At least it sounds doable. Not that I know how to do it or what of these things are possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.