Looking for an old video (1 Viewer)

ElectricRodent

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I just joined this site, although I was lurking back when this was called Ryonani. Now, what I'm asking of you fine people is if anyone saved a specific video. This video, while rather amateurisly made was my first sight into the whole ryona fetish, and is thus pretty important to me.
Now, the video was uploaded to YouTube by a user called "Shady Shin" (yes, I do realise there are and were a dozen Shady Shins, stay with me) and was uploaded somewhere in 2018. The video had the rather word-salad title of "Sexy Sexual Anime Girl Ryona Hentai Ballbusting" (...yeah) and had two versions, the original non-edited and an edited version, uploaded later.
Now here comes the important part: the video was made in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It consisted of Yoko from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan (or something like that) beating up some men and stomping their balls, hence the "Ballbusting" part of the name. Then, a granny appears and beats Yoko up, all the while insulting her. She tries to escape, but is eventually beaten up. The video ends with her at the hospital, talking about how the granny broke her bones, and how she wants revenge.
An interesting part is how the video was made, and why I said it was amateurish. The original, non edited version had the regular game audio, with only subtitles added, meaning while the video was about Yoko, you could still hear CJ's lines and voice. The edited version, which I think was actually uploaded by a different person (don't remember their name), had proper female pain sounds added, but instead of muting the original sounds, it was played OVER them, meaning you could STILL hear CJ, albeit faintly.
Now, I know this is a huge block of text and request, but please, if anyone happened to save this video for whatever reason, please post it here. As I said in the beginning, this video was what made me find out that I have this fetish. I've tried searching for it everywhere, and the best I found was a ver low quality audioless version on some arabian video site that was probably full of viruses.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.