Linda vs Frida: Bodybuilder vs Chubby Loud Mouth (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
The character Frida is inspired by the character on the show Empire: Frida Gats. Hope you enjoy.
keep in mind I have nothing against thick girls, i love them. its just a fetish of mine to see them lose.
LINDA vs FRIDA
ZMqJQJL.png

Two women who have never met and lead totally different lives are about to meet and discover how their lives has worked out for them physically. Linda, a bodybuilder who takes care of her body and trains every day to stay in shape. shes selfless and doesnt like to take it easy.

Frida, is a wanna be rapper who loves to bully girls smaller then her. she lives to eat, she lives for the dick (as seen in pic above) and she likes to fight. these two are sitting in a movie theater right now. Frida wont stop talking and laughing through out the movie. Linda asked her to be quiet but Frida shrugs her off.

1X5O00K.png

Linda keeps asking until Frida gets frustrated and and starts toward Linda. Towering over the small but muscular white girl the chubby big bellied frida looks down with a glazed look.

EjCIKD4.png

the two girls through up their hands. Linda takes a bruce lee like martial arts stance, protecting everything and ready to strike. Frida takes a street boxing like stance leaving her big belly and titties wide open.

iPf2AZD.png

Cocky and foolish, Frida swings her arm aimed at the young white girls head. her chunky body parts ripple from her sudden movements. blinded by stupidity and anger she didnt even notice Linda had ducked and dodged her feeble minded attack.

ZTVNGIa.png

with speed and quickness, Linda manages to surprise her dim witted opponent with a strike to the face. the zaftig black girl didnt know what hit her. the force made her body ripple and vibrate all over.

9cqocKc.png

"Wha..wha?? I...." Frida is dazed, the chubby rapper is out of it.

u5IuXTM.png

standing there with her big belly full of food left wide open, Linda saw an opportunity to throw a hard blow to fridas soft squishy belly. Fridas big body is almost thrown into the air, her midsection folds inward as the hard body white girls hard rock fist sinks deep into the soft pleasure fat of the large stupid black girl.

3TxUHS3.png

linda keeps punching into fridas fat until she hits a wall. frida big plump body is just too big to dodge any of the tiny strong linda.

JQWMpKA.png

fridas knocked out and leans back on the wall, her bruised belly exposed as linda taunts her.

osgq8Cg.png

frida manages to get her big body up but she is out like a light. her belly and big butt bounce and jiggles from her staggering.

XhZKexk.png

Linda then throws a hard stabbing like punch in frida belly. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!??" frida cries out like a toy winding down. then an uppercut to the poor dumb girl puts her down.

7hEwvuy.png

its over, the poor chunky black girl is out cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.