Light ryona? (1 Viewer)

whatever4096

Potential Patron
Hi,
Looking around, it seems like a large amount of ryona focuses on death, blood, vore, etc. Was wondering if anyone could recommend some lighter stuff? I find I like mild stuff like belly punching, slapping, kicking, whipping, and choking and electrocution if it's not too extreme, but I have no interest in the more extreme stuff that involves some kind of permanent injury or death.
I particularly like scenes that involve being restrained with belly punching, such as being held from behind by a person, chained, or roped. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but those scenes seem hard to come by. I've seen a game that had belly punching like this called Blitz Angel Spica, but not much besides that. Sorry, if this is too specific, but I appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

aaravkumar

Vivacious Visitor
I think you will find most luck in mainstream fighting games (DOA, Tekken, KOF, etc.). They rarely feature blood and almost never feature death.

whatever4096

Potential Patron
Thanks, I appreciate the suggestions, but most fighting games don't appeal to me. I've played all of those, but I'm more interested in someone who is/can be restrained and helpless rather than an opponent that's just getting attacked in a fight. It seems like there'd be beat 'em ups with a female player being restrained by an opponent and attacked by another, but I haven't seen any yet. I guess it's too controversial or something. I was hoping there may be more dedicated games or videos.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
it's in some older beat em ups but most modern ones just copy batman combat, which doesn't really leave room for it. also doesn't help that most niche games that are labeled ryona are just sex games at this point

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.