Lamb from Eelyak`s - lions and lambs (1 Viewer)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Shit just got furry round here 8)

I admit, I initially assumed there wouldn't be that much interest for this sort of thing around here, given the reputation of furry stuff on the internet.

That said, I don't mind these additions at all.

Danman2327

Potential Patron
i know why the tail was pink for me. i set the default to tan. its not hard to fix the color when you change from tan to light if you're using my char code. the other lion aint happening. theres too many gaps to fill and it looks weird. maybe i'll do it later on. i kinda want to make the lamb nose better too. maybe tomorrow.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
A decent work around with the second lion may also be to use her bangs (where they bend an go under her hair) to fill in the gaps, a little blending here, some transparency there. I've done more with less ;D.

booster

Avid Affiliate
Riven1978 said:
I am not sure where to post this as it is my first post so since this is the original topic for the hair this would be a good place to start.

I found this Hair on the site and I have been a fan of Eelyak for awhile now, so you could imagine my Glee when i saw it... However i had one small issue with it in the girl didn't look so much like the one in his/her image so i made an edit and was curious as to if others would like it, however since it was not my work to begin with it is up to the OP if they wish for it to be posted here. (once i learn the Ins and outs of the Flash stuff i am hoping to make the tail and feet) Anyway here is a screen cap of what i did, you can look above at the first post to see the original

{at the Admin/Mods if this is not approved to do this then please let me know as i didn't want to step on the OP's toes and post it in a new topic without his/her approval}
would you please post this hair? i like this nose more than the one from danman

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.