K.O. #1: La Mariposa (DOA4) (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
My aim with the "K.O." ryona fics is to go into great detail concerning the final moments of a fighting game match between two female opponents; the moment in which the loser's stamina bar is completely depleted and she is sent to the ground, defeated. They'll be short reads, but I'll try my best to exploit this very sexy ryona moment as possible, and use as many different series as I can. Requests are always welcome :)

1129216475.jpg

La Mariposa (Lisa)

With 11 seconds left on the clock, Tina Armstrong leapt towards the weakened La Mariposa, kicking out with both boot-clad legs and slamming them into her Luchadora opponents busom and sequined-spandexed crotch. Her final blow hit with a mighty thud, and she made eye contact with her rival. Mariposa's eyes stared out from her mask at her vanquisher's smug face hopelessly. Tina grinned in satisfaction and backflipped away. Mariposa hit the cement hard, on her back, issuing a cry of "UGGGGGGHHHH!!!!" as the last of her stamina was depleted. She remained concious only long enough to look over her heaving chest at Tina, celebrating her victory by raising a fist in the air as the announcer declared her the winner. "Why did I have to lose...." she pondered as her aching body begin to feel weightless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.