[Japanese zako literature series] Swimsuit Zako Destroyed!! (スク水戦闘員を殲滅せよ) (1 Viewer)

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Because the language barrier, most of non-Japan zako fans didn't know about the story of "Swimsuit Zako Destroyed (スク水戦闘員を殲滅せよ)" series.

Bun-chan is my favorite zako novelist on Pixiv, I supported him for a while!!

Because I made comiclize version of this series, I will post the basic story plot and choose half of my commissioned manga to you~~
Now is the time I introduce this great series on the greatest zako forum in the world!

EXda1B_U4AA_xZg.jpg

[Fanart made by SIN]

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Background story you need to know at first:
The protagonist Haruki's father was killed by a young swimsuit female agent when he was 10.
After that, he kept trained himself for revenging his dad.
QQ截图20201112205336.png zxUHnavD3Nx9kqqqdrkvpUnF.png QQ截图20201112205406.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch.06
All these years, he transfer to many school to find any trace of this mysterious agent school.
And one day, some mysterious JK stand in his way... Strike him immediately!
AfjXkuniuYFu4UgEXLLWuW62.png JBup9ZJoXk2Je8eU0exxwjMt.png 2crpF6VHEQ5CvnMzcB2NkINI.png tV4NhjarXNLwLevAnam53Lfd.png

Their leader "Saya" know they can not hide anymore, so they strip their school uniform, became swimsuit zakos.
dZh2r9L7QMr9NrxuhWw5ZK8D.png Cws5rLpYyaGeBRYbaH2qIpEF.png w7saXpKuoTIkHcyFIpI50MtI.png

The angry Haruki knows that he finds his foes, he declares that all of these zakos should die, and he will show no mercy.
HlEB7KkQDh7PAsyqOPGp5EMZ.png k9dedHRykxNqgaGOUo2XxEzA.png T39o7FZdS82B65Ga3ni4IUUd.png

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Ch.07
The first wave of JK zakos keeps coming, but their bodies are too small and fragile compare to Haruki, Haruki beats them easily one by one.
YbVrq9vpe7b05qqhmUC2uP7o.png lemeDrlOfYCgfXB9l6QW17vq.png

A pretty twin tails zako girl casts a sharp high-kick, but Haruki capture her slim body. His finger slightly touch on her private parts, make her moan cutely...
But Haruki doesn't hesitate for mere second, he throws the twin tails zako to her friends, maybe kills some of them immediately!
zphJ8uFViwnp6io4yY5jAA2u.png ZQv3slvMPpGctI62bwpebEFa.png

Haruki is really near a zako's soft lip, so he kisses her just for curious. But he had no time for aftertaste. He has to dispose her quickly! Another wave of zakos is coming.
skVCumI36hAwrkSZlDb7p3xp.png 717NzcBMnHT5JC0hy9BAIs5f.png

He cast a giant swing with a pony-tail zako, make heavy casualties on those nearby zakos.
AXqoBVSFzi2BI86EqhQv7ETW.png 6o2Tj29KGLiyLfgjDkV7l4e2.png

After these hard battle, the first and second wave of swimsuit zakos are almost done!!

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Ch.08~09
Saya's second in command "Rin" shows up. She is a skilled fighter with the feel like an ancient kunoichi! She is the most strong opponent so far!!
OGVBHvKmJVDwRB1F8xqXIHnM.png

Even Haruki doesn't expected that... A simple ONE PUNCH KO!!
HAf31eXV0aQktbNiDpiT8c8H.png js1u7mpjB0jqFyjCI9GXC9HE.png

Haruki decides to destroy Saya's pride first, he grab Saya and tries to force her moan. He thinks it will menace rest of zakos rush to him.
nW82fG1NnJkD7aU6RLyR7cJd.png Fyz5VW8OY5E5SBfmoEd1TlyM.png

Saya tries to resist first, but her will can not stand the sensitive touch from her enemy.
Wb41JxqlmCWfYnLS2UOWUZnR.png 1qNcW5htDiLXXqWH853laPVS.png xcMMTR9UiKUx5IYJ4F89NU6Z.png

When her first kiss was taken from Haruki, she can not hold herself any longer.
uHUjxe60VvwI4arqAWb8orqZ.png Tn24k7VaZhhvPHr293sKhL7B.png

Finally, she squirting by Haruki's hand and faint away...
AXbHyyUQw8PySKObL0uFtisS.png DN7gB3pBHDrGjkMCkZvnqJpJ.png

Now Haruki can focus on rest of these zakos~ Will they surrender? Or choose to die like a worthless zako?

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Ch.10
Obviously these zakos don't give up at all. For avenge their fallen sisters, they assault Haruki much fierce than before.
wO1sMPYWsBxH7EXXZDEGhol7.png fJZo0xSr8IdVESvcyrpVSe5H.png

The first girl is the most strong one, she uses her body as foundation, let her sister keep add more weight on Haruki.
They are trying to suffocating Haruki, even sacrifice their own life.

0zAhhF6mnFeGgWqDbkUx1yup.png oHEVALhMl1uj2kNi4m2HAZRV.png

Haruki's fingers accidentally put on a girl's virgina, makes her moan. After a while, he found this girl's reaction really amused him, so he practiced his finger skill on her. Makes her climax.
xunGSQpgkaUvfVGrzjqeZnU4.png Ip8pc5McWldw3fWOGRGsUfNy.png

And then, the girl never respond any sound again...
B95U6iazyTpNEyzCG2F9hEz5.png

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Ch.10
Obviously these zakos don't give up at all. For avenge their fallen sisters, they assault Haruki much fierce than before.
View attachment 114366View attachment 114365

The first girl is the most strong one, she uses her body as foundation, let her sister keep add more weight on Haruki.

View attachment 114364View attachment 114363

Haruki's fingers accidentally put on a girl's virgina, makes her moan. After a while, he found this girl's reaction really amused him, so he practiced his finger skill on her. Makes her climax.
View attachment 114362View attachment 114361

View attachment 114360

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Ch.10
View attachment 114366View attachment 114365

View attachment 114364View attachment 114363

View attachment 114362View attachment 114361

View attachment 114360

I love the story and the zakos. They kinda remind me of female wrestlers!

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Ch.11
After a while, those moans from human pillar keeps getting weaker and weaker...
The last one respond: "I can't... hold it... anymore..."
"Hah...hah... so hot... so painful..."
"Sorry... sisters... I am dying..."
...Then the room became totally silent...
nqCkEBVQ9VM619PZKWWke7iD.png

Haruki can only feel a girl's breath and heart beat, for some reason he doesn't understood, he start to ask the girl "Do you still alive?"
The zako girl thinks that Haruki is a very strange man, why did he care about her survived or not?
Haruki says: "It doesn't matter, I just don't want to see such a cutie like you die in front of me...
d4asUXVfq8kgy6vDpfyDVowr.png

The zako silences a while, than suddenly says: "Hey... Do you want to sex with me?"
bqOll9qlLquMi1b4JoE3fQHM.png

"If I just left few minutes to live, at least let me taste how is the feel to be a real woman."
TPwOcp3ews5AH1gXxlNg9rsA.png

Haruki: "Don't laughed at me... Even I'm 16, I'm still a cherry boy."
Zako: "That's fine, I'm a virgin, too. Please be my first time."
XGIkYp1bPBAr4RxauO1NzhX0.png 15jgWM4rAFvLdNRRe63gs6rf.png

They are now preparing for their first thrust in...
XZufe6rAulYRKa93reFYq5zH.png

Is this zako has any bad intension? What do Haruki do in this terrible situation?
All will be answered in Ch.12!!

(To be continue...)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Do you have it all saved in a single location somewhere?

Have you considered doing a comic based on the works of

or
?

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Do you have it all saved in a single location somewhere?

Have you considered doing a comic based on the works of

or
?
I will!!

Bigman

Vivacious Visitor
Background story you need to know at first:
The protagonist Haruki's father was killed by a young swimsuit female agent when he was 10.
After that, he kept trained himself for revenging his dad.
View attachment 114328View attachment 114329View attachment 114327

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch.06
All these years, he transfer to many school to find any trace of this mysterious agent school.
And one day, some mysterious JK stand in his way... Strike him immediately!
View attachment 114339View attachment 114338View attachment 114337View attachment 114336

Their leader "Saya" know they can not hide anymore, so they strip their school uniform, became swimsuit zakos.
View attachment 114335View attachment 114334View attachment 114333

The angry Haruki knows that he finds his foes, he declares that all of these zakos should die, and he will show no mercy.m

Ch.11
After a while, those moans from human pillar keeps getting weaker and weaker...
The last one respond: "I can't... hold it... anymore..."
"Hah...hah... so hot... so painful..."
"Sorry... sisters... I am dying..."
...Then the room became totally silent...
View attachment 114370

Haruki can only feel a girl's breath and heart beat, for some reason he doesn't understood, he start to ask the girl "Do you still alive?"
The zako girl thinks that Haruki is a very strange man, why did he care about her survived or not?
Haruki says: "It doesn't matter, I just don't want to see such a cutie like you die in front of me...
View attachment 114369

The zako silences a while, than suddenly says: "Hey... Do you want to sex with me?"
View attachment 114368

"If I just left few minutes to live, at least let me taste how is the feel to be a real woman."
View attachment 114371

Haruki: "Don't laughed at me... Even I'm 16, I'm still a cherry boy."
Zako: "That's fine, I'm a virgin, too. Please be my first time."
View attachment 114372View attachment 114367

They are now preparing for their first thrust in...
View attachment 114373

Is this zako has any bad intension? What do Haruki do in this terrible situation?
All will be answered in Ch.12!!

(To be continue...)
Manga name, Link and is there an English version

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.