Himeno Kisara dynamic hair and outfit request (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello.

I am requesting the dynamic hair and optionally the outfit of Himeno Kisara from Eroge! H Mo Game Mo Kaihatsu Zanmai (I would like to see the hair ornament if possible, and a plain colour for the dress, not the houndstooth/pied-de-poule pattern, very difficult to reproduce anyway).
The references for the outfit are the only ones I could find, I hope it will be sufficient to make a costume.

(click on the images to see them in higher resolution)​

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
i would also like this to happen
As Syntaxterror mentioned: bumping request threads is discouraged. If you simply want to indicate your interest in a topic then you can click the "Like" button on the first post or click the "Watch Thread" button near the top of the page.

If you want to support a project then there are several options available:
  • find additional high-quality reference images (and then post them in the thread)
  • befriend an experienced SDT modder and ask them to work on it
  • choose a good reference image and trace it into vectors (when done correctly, this step greatly speeds up the modding work)
  • commission a professional artist to work on the project
  • create related materials (such as a customized background image or a dialogue file for the character) which will make the project more enticing to modders
  • draw it yourself. There are tools and templates available which will help you to convert static images into SDT mods. In this particular case you'll need the assistance of a Flash modder in the final stages, but you can do most of the work yourself if you're very dedicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.