[Gyaku-ryona] Island of Keila (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter TheFetishBeast
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
T

TheFetishBeast

Okay, I guess it's my turn to start a thread here then. But it's not like I've searched through the Internet and found this awesome game, no, instead I have uploaded a rather basic vore game, created by yours truly, to MediaFire that I am now giving you the opportunity to download and enjoy yourselves. And keep in mind, like I said, it's a vore game so it may not suit everyone.

Game: Island of Keila.exe

Image: All characters.bmp

As of the moment I haven't made it very far into the making of this game, in fact, I can hardly even call this upload a demo. All it really has is a single small room (Area), the player character and three beginner enemies (Although several of each). The reason for the uploading of this game is to show the lot of you here on Ryonani what kind of game programming that I am capable of and how, quite frankly, pathetic my graphical skills are. If you've been on the Game Developing section of the site you might have noticed the thread I posted there along with a list of games that I'm making. Among them was this one, Island of Keila. When I mentioned on that thread that I want an artist to do the graphics for this game no one seemed to be interested. Therefore I'm uploading this game here so that people will understand what kind of game it is and thus might get more interested. I mean, I really want a better artist for this game. I really do.

Anyway, about the game itself, it's pretty basic, it's a sidescroller, it's a vore game, you're this guy who's stuck on an island full of monsters trying to- Wait, a guy!? Yeah, this isn't really a ryona game as much as a guro game... I mean, that's the difference, right? Ryona is when a girl's tortured while guro is when a guy's tortured, right? Or did I get that wrong? Anyway, it's really just a sidescroller where you go from stage to stage, fight a boss every now and then, will probably have too much of a story and a lot of different kinds of monsters that attempt to eat you in different ways (That will include soft vore, hard vore, anal vore, unbirth, breast vore, absorbtion, inflation, draining of life and whatever else that you lot may suggest). I'd say it'll be a lot like Fromage and Milia wars. I just haven't added those interior vore scenes yet ^_^ .

The controls are simple, especially at the moment.
Left and Right arrow keys to move
Down key to duck (Serves little purpose for now)
V to jump
C to attack, Press repeatedly for combo
And that's really all. When I start uploaded real demos of the game there will be functions like X to cast magic spells (S and D to select spell) and Z to block against physical non-grabbing attacks.

I won't bother with the story of the game for now seeing as nothing of it is in the game as of the moment. Instead I'm going to repeat myself. I really want an artist for this game.

Umm... I don't know if there's anything else to say. Oh yeah, I want suggestions too. What kinds of monsters would you like to see, any features you'd like in the game, some specialeffects? Any suggestion is welcome. It's just that... it's very important that it's vore related. Also, if you come across any bug then please let me know. No, scratch that, let me know. I hate bugs, I do not tolerate bugs, I will exterminate all of them, I will become the nightmare of bugs and no one shall stop me... I don't know what I'm on XD .

... That should be all. I hope you'll like it.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm glad you've got something working. I haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet but I will later today. Unfortunately Mediafire is down for maintenance or some hooey so I can't even see the picture of the characters. Anyway, congratulations on your initial release!

Trigon

Casual Client
Yeah, this isn't really a ryona game as much as a guro game... I mean, that's the difference, right? Ryona is when a girl's tortured while guro is when a guy's tortured, right? Or did I get that wrong?

No, that's not right. Ryona is where a girl is attacked, hurt, or tortured. "Gyaku" or gyaku-ryona is the same thing except it's the guy who is the victim. "Guro" means gore; it's something where the victim is injured (often severely) or killed. It includes bruising, blood, severed limbs, and various other types of gore.

other-s

Potential Patron
Will there be some sort of character select? Or is this going to strictly be a one character thing?

T

TheFetishBeast

@detritus: Yes, I'm well aware that MediaFire is temporarily malfunctioning or whatever and that you can't see the image but still, I uploaded it and added a link anyway. I mean, it's gotta be available at some point ^_^ .

@Trigon: Yes yes, shortly after I posted this I figured that I was wrong. At least I figured that I was wrong about Guro. Gyaku-Ryona you say? Thanks. I'll remember that (I hope).

@other-s: I never had any intentions of allowing the player to select between different characters but seeing as it's seemingly requested I suppose I could add a special mode of sorts. Say, for example, beat the game to unlock girl-mode. In girl-mode you wouldn't be able to so much as defend yourself and the goal would be to make your way past enemies without being eaten. Get eaten once and there's no escape. But that would mean I'd only add this when the game's finish so it's nothing to look forward to yet. Still, it's just an example.

T

TheFetishBeast

Maybe but that's only for now. Seeing as I haven't told the story yet there's no saying for the gamer what's in store.

???

Potential Patron
Ok, honestly.... I think we need a separate section for uhhh....things that focus on gyaku or any type of male-on-male. It kinda contrasts with the site's definition, and it will allow those of us who are in heavy disagreement(whoever they might be >.> <.<) to steer clear of such a thread.

T

TheFetishBeast

@fedefyr: Yes, there's gonna be different forms of draining vore ^_^ .

@??? and Gannes1414: Well, I didn't know that part of the forum existed and that's because I didn't look around but the thing is that this is a game that's available for download and thus I posted here on this Downloadable Games section. Also, about the male-to-male thing, I'm not into yaoi myself either so it's not very likely that there's gonna be much of that. I mean, sure, many of the monsters may be male and the plant probably doesn't have a gender at all but there'll also be a lot of enemies that have a humanoid body. You know, taurs and anthros. These are very likely to be females.

Think of it like this. When it comes to ryona games it often happens that you're playing as a girl who's being raped and whatnot by several different guys or other things that are males (Okay, often there's yuri, female-to-female, but let's put that aside for now). One could actually put that kind of game in the genre of Reverse Harem. A Reverse Harem is often used as an anime genre. It's when a single girl is surrounded by several guys throughout the whole show. Now, I wanted to do something a bit different and just do a regular Harem, which is the opposite. It's just that the Harem part isn't there yet. Like I mentioned when I posted it, I can't even call it a demo yet.

Anyway, my point is that there won't be much yaoi as has been seemingly suspected and probably no yuri either (However I would implement that what with the player character being a guy). I won't have the main character forced to suck a cock for example if that's what you suspect. The gyaku part however is true, it's the guy who'll be tortured and all in this game.

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
Well, I have a suggestion if you do implement that girl select feature the way you made it sound.

There could be an enemy type who could temporarily swap the character's gender, making the guy into the girl. (thus, girl mode would be like this as a status effect on permanently)

That said good luck finding an artist.

T

TheFetishBeast

Hmm... That certainly is an interesting idea. I've already considered implementing different kinds of status effects. In fact, the first enemy you fight will be able to cause poison. It's certainly a good idea.

While we're at this game, it's proceeding and I should have an actual demo up in not too long. It will include the first stage and the first boss.

J

jackgold46

That certainly is an exciting concept. I've already regarded applying different types of position outcomes. Actually, the first attacker you battle will be able to cause toxins. It's certainly the best position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.