Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 Adult Mods (jam color 4 Jack-o all 6 colors 1/10/18) (2 Viewers)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
That is our dilemma as casual modders,
I do very minor modding that is way below what you and the small modding community already contributed.
Hope the ball gets rolling soon but still I appreciate your attempts (which I enjoy immensely)
TBH I think this might be it for me right now. Maybe I'll come back someday to post that tutorial, but for now, I have other things I want to play.

Anyone who can use Umod is free to make their own edits to my mods. You can post and share these on other sites and such too as long as it gets the word out.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
(Original mods are required to use these) I applied some edits to two new colors. I wanted to try a different nipple color for Jam so I used color 5 which has dark skin. I also wanted a color for Jack-O where the outfit and her skin weren't so close in color.

Also, I thought I could remove Baiken's bandages for a bottomless mod but the way that part of her body is rendered makes that impossible with just texture modding.
20171226094046_1.jpg
20171226092224_1.jpg
20171226092433_1.jpg
20171226092828_1.jpg

I want to add more details to Jack-O's underside at some point, but she isn't really my most popular mod...

Attachments

jammin color 5.7z
20.6 KB · Views: 770

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Can you toggle this mod on and off while in-game?
I don't think so. But I don't know too much about how Umod works.
If you wanted to turn the mod off in game you could remove or delete the mod files and then reload the textures, and then you could turn it back on by extracting the archive and selecting the files in Umod again.

But there is no quick way to toggle that I can think of

silent

Potential Patron
I don't think so. But I don't know too much about how Umod works.
If you wanted to turn the mod off in game you could remove or delete the mod files and then reload the textures, and then you could turn it back on by extracting the archive and selecting the files in Umod again.

But there is no quick way to toggle that I can think of
Alright, thanks for the reply

Boronic

Swell Supporter
A very small mod for Dizzy. Looking at her outfit and anatomy I thought "considering the shape of her breasts and the cut of her top, there is no way you wouldn't be able to see her nipples like this" so now you can. For colors 1 and 5. (USES UMOD)

20171228104041_1.jpg
20171228104326_1.jpg

Attachments

Dizzynip.7z
69.1 KB · Views: 712

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Another update today. I decided to make some minor improvements to my elphelt mod, seeing as she is my most popular, and while I was at it, I added the 6 starting colors to the mod as well!

20171228173913_1.jpg
20171228205736_1.jpg
20171228205554_1.jpg
20171228174001_1.jpg
20171228175050_1.jpg
20171228173142_1.jpg
This will be replacing my old mod, so if you want the improvements, download this one!

Attachments

Ellie complete.7z
150 KB · Views: 787

S

Shiro89

Can you make a mod for Dizzy so she starts without the top/corset? (When you perform her Gamma Ray special at 20% HP.)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Can you make a mod for Dizzy so she starts without the top/corset? (When you perform her Gamma Ray special at 20% HP.)
No sorry. Since I can't figure out how to use this Modding toolset I'm limited entirely to texture mods with no way to make things invisible. Dizzy minus corset would probably require a model swap.

If i could swap models, maybe I would be able to replace her with the naked model used in her intro...

Datman

Club Regular
You can apparently get rid of Ramlethal's jacket/coat thing. Were you aware of this? Perhaps you'll uncover something new from this info. Not sure though.

HiMum15.jpg
WC1sQyw.jpg

Boronic

Swell Supporter
You can apparently get rid of Ramlethal's jacket/coat thing. Were you aware of this? Perhaps you'll uncover something new from this info. Not sure though.

HiMum15.jpg
WC1sQyw.jpg
do you have any info on how to do this? this could be big potentially
Where did you get these pictures from? Did you take these? If so where did you get the mod?

Datman

Club Regular
do you have any info on how to do this? this could be big potentially
Where did you get these pictures from? Did you take these? If so where did you get the mod?
hmm, according to google translate (yes, i know its bad lol If this turns out to be false then
I apologize) The coat/jacket is separate from the model and its possible to remove it entirely. Maybe that helps? Though, that could mean you still can't do much with ramlethal herself still. I look forward to seeing what you may figure out.

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
hmm, according to google translate (yes, i know its bad lol If this turns out to be false then
I apologize) The coat/jacket is separate from the model and its possible to remove it entirely. Maybe that helps? Though, that could mean you still can't do much with ramlethal herself still. I look forward to seeing what you may figure out.
Doesn't give me too much information but thanks for the tip. The model seperation mentioned seems to be in reference to the new Atelier game and not this one

Datman

Club Regular
Doesn't give me too much information but thanks for the tip. The model seperation mentioned seems to be in reference to the new Atelier game and not this one
After checking again, you're right. Shoot, thought I was onto something. They removed the jacket somehow, could be simple to do but hard to find out how. At least you know it's possible though and this could potentially mean other characters have things that can be removed, like I-no's breast jacket (since it gets removed during one of her win animations, and that's if that's already possible to remove since I'm not sure) and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.