Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 Adult Mods (jam color 4 Jack-o all 6 colors 1/10/18) (1 Viewer)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I made some texture mods for Guilty Gear with some indirect help from someone named ●●●● at MOD - 罪恶装备_启示者_3DM论坛_罪恶装备_启示者破解版下载_罪恶装备_启示者攻略秘籍_3DMGAME_罪恶装备_启示者汉化_罪恶装备_启示者中文版下载 - Powered by Discuz!. They posted a skimpification mod for Jack-O and an incomplete one for Elphelt. By following their examples I made some more explicit mods for this game.

The screenshots were taken with the help of a camera mod that you can find here Rudimentary Cheat Engine camera mod • r/Guiltygear

And hey, if anyone who knows about modding wants to give it a go, this Modding toolset seems interesting. I don't know how to use it, but maybe someone cooler than me can get it to work.

"Ellie complete" is for Elphelt Valentine, who didn't want to wear tights or gloves today.
20171228175050_1.jpg
20171228205736_1.jpg
20171228173142_1.jpg
20171228205554_1.jpg

"Milli" is for Millia Rage who decided to remove her tights for assassination reasons I guess.
20171121202554_1-jpg.67178
20171121202524_1-jpg.67177
20171121202511_1-jpg.67176
20171121202504_1-jpg.67175

"jackass complete" is for Jack-O, who will show you her whole butt whether you like it or not.
20180110104534_1.jpg
20180110105529_1.jpg
20180110105946_1.jpg
20180110110127_1.jpg

This uses Umod and is for color number 1 for all characters so it works in story mode.
This mod changes the lines and shading for all colors, so if you want to use a different color and have it not look weird, turn this mod off. Any mod that says "color _" requires the original mod to be active as well

EDIT: Feel free to post and share these mods in other places!

Attachments

Milli.7z
38.3 KB · Views: 3,317

Dizzynip.7z
69.1 KB · Views: 2,846

Ellie complete.7z
150 KB · Views: 2,609

Jackass complete.7z
96.9 KB · Views: 2,653

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Trying to draw nipples across 3 different textures wasn't easy and I'm still not entirely satisfied but, here is a mostly topless mod for Jam Kuradoberi anyway.

Looks like Jam lost most of her top in a tragic cooking accident.
20171123110656_1.jpg
20171123110836_1.jpg
20171123110952_1.jpg
20171123111032_1.jpg
20171123110615_1.jpg

I could not figure out how to remove her underwear since it's rendered differently due to it changing constantly, but this is nice right?

jammin color 5 requires the original jammin mod to be active

Attachments

Jammin.7z
71.2 KB · Views: 3,285

jammin color 5.7z
20.6 KB · Views: 1,798

jammin color 4.7z
71.2 KB · Views: 1,754

Last edited:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
I had the game on the side for a while now due to the lack of mods.
You just rekindled my interest in the game my friend.
A small request:
Hope you can do anything for Ramlethal!!
Great Job.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I had the game on the side for a while now due to the lack of mods.
You just rekindled my interest in the game my friend.
A small request:
Hope you can do anything for Ramlethal!!
Great Job.
I'd like to do something for Ramlethal because she's my favorite, but I can't without being able to make things invisible.
Once I'm able to do that, I should be able to make topless mods for Ramlethal, I-no, Elphelt, Baiken, and maybe Dizzy, and Jack-O.

Last edited:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
I'd like to do something for Ramlethal because she's my favorite, but I can't without being able to make things invisible.
Once I'm able to do that, I should be able to make topless mods for Ramlethal, I-no, Elphelt, Baiken, and maybe Dizzy, and Jack-O.
Looking Forwards to your next surprise!!

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Lots of people in news stories commenting about how difficult this must have been to make, (and referring to me as a man) and they are super wrong on both accounts. Texture modding this game is super easy because of the flat colors that the game uses. The game does all the shading for you.

Maybe I'll make a tutorial for importing these mods into other colors. Would anyone be interested? (It would assume you already know how Umod works)

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Tutorial and sharing of methods is always appreciate. I cannot afford time but maybe someone will take the challenge. The only downside I feel will be maybe developer see and try to introduce counter mechanism to mod but I don't think they will.

C

cediga

Has anyone tried editing the texture files to make parts transparent to see if that works?

Boronic

Swell Supporter
To be a bit more specific, this is the file that dictates lines and shading.
GuiltyGearXrd_W2048_H2048_F894720068_T_0XAEA6D9DFE7C022.jpg any part of this image that is missing determines a line. So if the image is gone or transparent, the whole body becomes line colored. Turning this texture black or any other color I could think of didn't work either. turning the textures transparent didn't work either as far as I can tell.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a specific version of umod that should be used? I can't get the textures added to the game.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
To be a bit more specific, this is the file that dictates lines and shading.
View attachment 67381 any part of this image that is missing determines a line. So if the image is gone or transparent, the whole body becomes line colored. Turning this texture black or any other color I could think of didn't work either. turning the textures transparent didn't work either as far as I can tell.

I am not sure how good that can be but I am just offering whatever I can think of.
can you check of the saturation of the hue has an effect on transparency.
I am currently undergoing lethal withdrawal waiting for Ramlethal here!!
Hope you get the long awaited transparency workaround.
Also a suggestion for jam.
can you attempt a bottomless or at least sexified version of her?
Good job and good luck!!

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I am not sure how good that can be but I am just offering whatever I can think of.
can you check of the saturation of the hue has an effect on transparency.
I am currently undergoing lethal withdrawal waiting for Ramlethal here!!
Hope you get the long awaited transparency workaround.
Also a suggestion for jam.
can you attempt a bottomless or at least sexified version of her?
Good job and good luck!!
So first, Jam's underwear is rendered differently than every other part of her. I doubt it's impossible to change, but I'm not really interested myself.
Regarding Ramlethal, there is this Modding toolset but I can't work it for the life of me. I don't think I even have the programs required to use it fully, though in theory you could do mesh edits with it.

I had sort of hoped that by releasing these mods, I could increase the interest in this game so people more talented than me could take the reins. My modding prowess is quite limited compared to some of the other talent here. I may be persistent, but I'm not particularly smart or resourceful. All of my mods have been done with simple beginners tools like Umod and Paint.net. I have no real experience with anything more complicated than a texture edit.

tl;dr I'm stuck, modding is hard, someone else should try it with me.

Last edited:

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
So first, Jam's underwear is rendered differently than every other part of her. I doubt it's impossible to change, but I'm not really interested myself.
Regarding Ramlethal, there is this Modding toolset but I can't work it for the life of me. I don't think I even have the programs required to use it fully, though in theory you could do mesh edits with it.

I had sort of hoped that by releasing these mods, I could increase the interest in this game so people more talented than me could take the reins. My modding prowess is quite limited compared to some of the other talent here. I may be persistent, but I'm not particularly smart or resourceful. All of my mods have been done with simple beginners tools like Umod and Paint.net. I have no real experience with anything more complicated than a texture edit.

tl;dr I'm stuck, modding is hard, someone else should try it with me.
That is our dilemma as casual modders,
I do very minor modding that is way below what you and the small modding community already contributed.
Hope the ball gets rolling soon but still I appreciate your attempts (which I enjoy immensely)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.