Guild Meister (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter rnbloodwolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
L

Lecter

This seems really nice guys, thanks! I havent provided much to this site, but Ill probably start a thread with good H-sites :)

O

Ookamisuke

I regret that this would be my first post, but, alas....I strongly desire a re-upload on Part III of Guild Meister, or at least a URL to a website that would have the matching file? I very much wish to play this game.
WebRep

line-dark-horizontal.png
Overall rating
line-dark-horizontal.png

line-dark-horizontal.png

???

Potential Patron
Jeez, you're gonna get that shamus who stares at his avatar all day long started up. You can't make requests like this at this website.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I regret that this would be my first post, but, alas....I strongly desire a re-upload on Part III of Guild Meister, or at least a URL to a website that would have the matching file? I very much wish to play this game.
WebRep

line-dark-horizontal.png
Overall rating
line-dark-horizontal.png

line-dark-horizontal.png

I deleted a previous post of yours because the last post before you asked for the exact same thing? Why would you feel the need to repeat it? If someone can share it they will, if they can't then they won't. Be patient.

Jeez, you're gonna get that shamus who stares at his avatar all day long started up. You can't make requests like this at this website.

"shamus"?

X

xDrakron

is it just me or do the rapidshare and turbobit links not work at all? ive managed to download part 1 + part 2 off freakshare links, part 3 was missing so i downloaded it off hotfile. all links posted in this forum. i ran the first rar, asked me to combine with the second rar and then the third, then it told me the files were corrupt and it corrupted all 3 of my rar files :/

this game looks like its right up my alley too which kinda sucks that i cant get it to work properly

J

Jeri-chan

I was looking to get this, but all of the part 3 links are broken (including the hotfile link above).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.