Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Anyone else like doing this? I'm enjoying it from time to time...especially if I get caught completely nude without anything to cover up my helpless naked body.

For example, yesterday, after my gym session, I went to the gym shower room to shower. As I was showering, I wondered what would happened if I get caught completely naked and helpless without anything to cover in such a public setting. Would they force me to masturbate in front of them, how humiliated would I feel, etc.

Being turned on like that, I start massage my boobs and pussy as I showered. Then, I unlocked the shower door and left it a bit open to further increase the thrill. I then walked out of the room completely nude without drying myself so people can witness my full drenched body if I get caught. Afterward, instead of putting on my clothes, I sit on the bench completely nude while using the scissors to cut them apart so I have no clothes access. Then, I oiled myself before exiting the shower room. Afterward, I leave the shower room in that state, completely oiled and naked. I then barely cover up my tits with 1 hand and cup my pussy with the other hand while walking out without any access to clothes. I get so turn on by people seeing me trying to cover up my oiled tits and swollen pussy leaving the gym that I finger my horny pussy completely naked out in the parking lot all out in the open and not having a care if people see me...exposing it all. Pretty sure they knew it was on purpose too since I was the only one to go back there for shower.

The very humiliating part is when I realized I couldn’t get into my car became I actually left the key inside the bathroom earlier. Guilt came over me after I cum and I had to walk all the way back into the gym, naked...they all seen my naked body as I opened the door. They saw my tits, my pussy, my everything...all these men got a full frontal view with nothing to hide as I actually felt embarrassed and tried to cover up my oiled body with just my hands. My pussy got wet again as I stand there and everyone could tell since it was slightly opened since I didn’t fully cover it up. I was so turned on that I nearly finger myself in front of them.

Anyone else done things like this before or imagining themselves doing that?

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I not always enjoy doing it myself but I enjoy the fetish of others doing it.

Exhibitionism

I also enjoy sneaky thing. Where you are exposed but only slightly or in a way that others might not see. A short skirt without panties. A nipple slip. Removing top in public but seclude place. Naked body paint is also very good. O_O

I like the idea of showing when you shouldn't. For my personal self the most I have done is walk in public with no underwear and my zip undone. No one notice but it was a bit exciting which soon became a bit danger. The idea of people watching me also work well for my partner using webcam.
In fact, if you don't mind you can maybe use webcam for exposure and even earn money.

There is one video I like a lot. A girl who exposes herself in public library. She brings laptop and pretends to study but secretly expose herself to viewer online in public place. She bend over to get books. She reach up to top shelf. Pull shirt up or open. I will post video if I find it later.
I really enjoy some scenes from these dead or alive comic
i25lguI.jpg

Hitomi doujin

Oil and wet very good too. I am fan

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Yea, I like to sneakingly doing it too. It's so hot when I actually get caught naked without any means to cover up my body, and they saw my tits, my pussy, all my embarrassing spots.

Maybe I should update this thread with some of my other adventures. :3

IMG_4744.png

Last edited:

steph_91

Potential Patron
Yes, you should! I love exhibisitionism (even if I haven't done anything really big yet). My dream is to find a girl who love that too...

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Feeling a bit horny so I went to the park early this morning. Left all my belonging in my car and sneak around to finger myself in a secluded spot. Still, I got caught while sluttily finger my horny wet pussy in public.

I asked the person who caught me to take a photo and send the pic to me.

image.jpg

Last edited:

steph_91

Potential Patron
Well, maybe I can tell something I've done too.
One day I was returning from University. I was in train and I realized that I was alone on the wagon. It was a double floor train, and I was on the upper floor, so nobody from outside could see me (but I could see them). I opened the zip of my pants and started mastrubating thinking about what could happened if somebody caught me in that situation. That orgasm was so damn intense...

Feeling a bit horny so I went to the park early this morning. Left all my belonging in my car and sneak around to finger myself in a secluded spot. Still, I got caught while sluttily finger my horny pussy in public.

Wow, that's an hot story!
And an hot body :wink:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I think the seeing only part can be identified as Voyeurism, usually a person that's not part of the main display but acts as a spectator, probably a good combo with the exhibitionism
HOT!

PS: I think your signature got nuked by the host admins, you can try postimage.org, just upload it to the corresponding section ;)

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I think the seeing only part can be identified as Voyeurism, usually a person that's not part of the main display but acts as a spectator, probably a good combo with the exhibitionism

HOT!

PS: I think your signature got nuked by the host admins, you can try postimage.org, just upload it to the corresponding section ;)
Photobucket is down.

Elyann

Casual Client
Feeling a bit horny so I went to the park early this morning. Left all my belonging in my car and sneak around to finger myself in a secluded spot. Still, I got caught while sluttily finger my horny pussy in public.

cute ~

Elyann

Casual Client
Would actually like to hear ( and see ) more of these stories... ~

I haven't actually ever done anything quite like that yet but I've always been interested into it.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Would actually like to hear ( and see ) more of these stories... ~

I haven't actually ever done anything quite like that yet but I've always been interested into it.
I went to a beach in FL awhile back. It was around 7-8 PM when I decided to go into the water, slowly untie my bikini and let them float away so I've no clothes access except for my sandals. Afterward, I went up onto the ground, lay down, spread my legs and play with my pussy like this, spreading it wide open...exposing everything, even the inside as everybody here can witness :3 after I make sure no one was around.

image.jpg

image.jpg

633FDA00-31C3-4E3A-B1A7-CCE9121C6205.gif

I think I orgasms like 2-3 times right there.

The "best" part is when I have to return to my hotel room completely nude past a bunch of people. The look on their faces was priceless. :3 They saw my tits...my pussy...everything...

I had to walk from the beach back into the hotel while covering up my tits and pussy and it’s a 3 mins walk in which my body is bare for all to see outside. Covering for the front doesn't mean that my back is covered as well so they can get a good look at my body...especially since I was only covering my pussy with 2 fingers so they can totally see my wet clit. Sometimes I pretend that my fingers slipped and dragged my pussy up, showing everyone my little pink hole. :3

Likewise, my fingers constantly rubbing against my tits and pussy as I walked. I even bended over a few times while walking as well so I’m sure they see everything, including my butthole.

After going back to the hotel, I had to go in the elevator while being nude. But I’m not done there. When I'm inside the elevator, I spread my pussy while facing the doorway 3s before the door closed, dropping both my hands from covering up myself, showing everything and keep holding it like that while in the elevator. If the door were to open...I’d have been caught naked with my pussy wide open :3 Then, I openly fingered my pussy in the hallway near my room but no one caught me...except for the camera…I’m sure the people who were watching had some fun seeing a girl sitting on the floor masturbating with no clothes on.

Last edited:

Elyann

Casual Client
I went to a beach in FL awhile back. It was around 7-8 PM when I decided to go into the water, slowly untie my bikini and let them float away so I've no clothes access except for my sandals. Afterward, I went up onto the ground, lay down, spread my legs and play with my pussy like this after I make sure no one was around.

The "best" part is when I have to return to my hotel room completely nude past a bunch of people. The look on their faces was priceless. :3

I bet it was ~
And your body is just gorgeous so it's always a pleasure to see it ( and I'm sure those people in the hotel enjoyed it too ) .
Really like your stories so thanks for posting more. n_n

Completely off topic...saw you play BDO too , may I ask if EU or NA and if you feel like playing togheter sometime ? Just for fun.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I bet it was ~
And your body is just gorgeous so it's always a pleasure to see it ( and I'm sure those people in the hotel enjoyed it too ) .
Really like your stories so thanks for posting more. n_n

Completely off topic...saw you play BDO too , may I ask if EU or NA and if you feel like playing togheter sometime ? Just for fun.

I do play BDO but I'm normally on at random time since I mostly play Overwatch now. I'm NA.

Glad you like my naked body. :3

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I went to a beach in FL awhile back. It was around 7-8 PM when I decided to go into the water, slowly untie my bikini and let them float away so I've no clothes access except for my sandals. Afterward, I went up onto the ground, lay down, spread my legs and play with my pussy like this after I make sure no one was around.

The "best" part is when I have to return to my hotel room completely nude past a bunch of people. The look on their faces was priceless. :3
Shiny/oily skin always looks so dmn good, thx for sharing
ps: who took the pic btw?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Shiny/oily skin always looks so dmn good, thx for sharing
ps: who took the pic btw?
Sometimes I take them myself, sometimes a close friend take it, or sometimes the person who caught me took it. In this one, it's my friend.

Glad you like it, you can see how wet I am there when I plan to show everyone in this thread my pussy :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.