[PC] Fred's Fate - an adult visual novel (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This is a visual novel. While it has sexual content, it is not a 'fuck fest' My intention is to tell a story. The story you read depends on choices you make.

After learning that his wife started divorce proceedings against him, Fred visits a web site offering a night of lust without emotional commitment. Fred will select one of four ladies for his night of passion, but the night will end up entirely different from what he expected.
57-chpt7-6a.jpg 57-chpt12-1a.jpg 57-chpt16-9.jpg 57-chpt18-7.jpg

Link to game in Undertow resources ->Fred's Fate

Download the zip file to an empty folder on your hard drive.
Open the index.html file in a
web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5. This has been tested using several browsers on a PC running Windows 10. It should run on a Linux system and on a MAC.

Known issues:
1. There are screen size and save/load misalignment issues with Internet Explorer 11. While the game is playable, I recommend you use another browser.
2. On a Linux system using Chrome, you might get a blank black screen. This can be fixed by telling Chrome to allow the game to set local data.
3. Depending on your browser and browser settings, save game information may disappear when you close your browser.
4. It has been reported that my visual novels will not work on a MAC running OS X version 10.11.6 El Capitan, and Safari version 11.1.2. It will work on a MAC running OS X version 10.11.6 El Capitan using other browsers .

Conversion to HTML used techniques developed by kexter

paraboxx

Content Creator
Wanted to leave a little more here under a spoiler tag (since with this game the story's the selling point).

The one choice I would've liked to see changes from was reading the terms and conditions. I figured skipping them would really bite poor Fred in the ass, but it just added bits of dialogue to a couple of stories. Speaking of those, what I meant by "samey" was just how all three ended up with your death. I'd have loved another one like Jean's, which had a feel-good ending and a pretty cool plot. If I had to give up/rework one of the three, it'd be Cleo's; the other two were clearly supernatural beings, but Cleo just came off as an Egypt buff.

Lastly, the animations I was talking about were mvis 20, 28 and 29. Hot stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.