Nodern03

Club Regular
Hey all,

Will be posting all my Final Fantasy ryona arts here. Currently, there are Rinoa and Tifa. Yuna should be next...

Rinoa_Bellypunched_01.jpg Rinoa_Bellypunched_02.jpg Tifa_BellyPunched_1a.jpg Tifa_BellyPunched_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Nice work! Those are some high quality models, and the lighting is spot on, too. Especially love that second one where Rinoa falls to her knees holding her belly while puking.

If you have Terra's model, I'd love to see some of her! In FF6, the Imperial Elites have a "Gut Strike" move, and another boss (who beats Terra to a pulp one on one in the game) has a move named "Solar Plexus", so it's kind of ripe for some sweet scenarios :tongue:.

I'm guessing these are from Dissidia? It's too bad there's no Rydia or Celes!

Nodern03

Club Regular
Nice work! Those are some high quality models, and the lighting is spot on, too. Especially love that second one where Rinoa falls to her knees holding her belly while puking.

If you have Terra's model, I'd love to see some of her! In FF6, the Imperial Elites have a "Gut Strike" move, and another boss (who beats Terra to a pulp one on one in the game) has a move named "Solar Plexus", so it's kind of ripe for some sweet scenarios :tongue:.

I'm guessing these are from Dissidia? It's too bad there's no Rydia or Celes!
Yea, the models are from Dissidia. One can only hope! I did try an old Rydia model, but it was ohh so bad...

And yes, about Rinoa... She doesn't have the kind of conditioning Tifa has. Tifa at least have the abs to withstand some punishment. In Rinoa's case, her soft belly would just be like a sponge; deforming when the fist hits, wrapping around the fist when it digs in deeper. Definitely a recipe for puking when the stomachache hits her full force.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Yea, the models are from Dissidia. One can only hope! I did try an old Rydia model, but it was ohh so bad...

And yes, about Rinoa... She doesn't have the kind of conditioning Tifa has. Tifa at least have the abs to withstand some punishment. In Rinoa's case, her soft belly would just be like a sponge; deforming when the fist hits, wrapping around the fist when it digs in deeper. Definitely a recipe for puking when the stomachache hits her full force.

The kinds of things we could do if only Square let us have this model...

Yeah, Rinoa wouldn't be able to withstand belly blows like Tifa can. In fact, I seem to recall for Rinoa's critical hit animation in the original game, she doubles over and holds her stomach for a moment. Won't hear any complaints from me :tongue:.

Anyway, would love to see some Terra ones if you happen to also like her! Happy to even do a 3D/2D art swap if you're interested. Of course these drawings take a ton of hours to do so only if we're both passionate about whatever the scenario is.

Nodern03

Club Regular
The kinds of things we could do if only Square let us have this model...

View attachment 95988

Yeah, Rinoa wouldn't be able to withstand belly blows like Tifa can. In fact, I seem to recall for Rinoa's critical hit animation in the original game, she doubles over and holds her stomach for a moment. Won't hear any complaints from me :tongue:.

Anyway, would love to see some Terra ones if you happen to also like her! Happy to even do a 3D/2D art swap if you're interested. Of course these drawings take a ton of hours to do so only if we're both passionate about whatever the scenario is.

Ooh, I didn't know about the stomach holding animation. Rydia's costume is so body hugging, you could literally feel that it is soft and punchable.

I am planning to use Yuna later. Her belly is pretty soft too

Nodern03

Club Regular
Yuna expected a strike at her face, and raised her weapon to defend herself. What she didn't expect was a heavy strike into her unprotected belly.
Yuna_Bellypunched_01.jpg

Luckily for Yuna, her summoner's garb was thick enough to absorb part of the impact. Unlike Rinoa, who had only a thin tank top, she was able to to prevent herself from dropping to her knees.
Yuna_Bellypunched_02.jpg

Still, the heavy strike was damaging, and Yuna found herself unable to straighten from the pain coursing through her middle. Bending at the waist was the only way she could contain the pain.
Yuna_Bellypunched_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.