Fellatio controls and triggers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudgar

Content Creator
"Loader installation get standardized"?!? What will be next? Clean Code guidelines declared as a "must have" for mod scripts and dialogues??
May I - with all the deserved respect - please point out that I'm here for one and only one reason: having fun.

I am not here for letting others tell me how I have to do (or standardize) what I am doing here to get the fun and entertainment I'm striving for.

Slightly pissed, but still respectfully,
Rudgar

Murdoc53

Content Creator
THANK YOU, at least someone gets it. I am so sick of how people understand complex systems will just condescend to the rest of us, expecting us to match their learning curve. Theirs is basically flat ground while ours is sometimes like a 90 degree wall. Not everyone has taken courses in computer technology, you know.

and yeah, sorry for being an angry shite, but i got a short fuse because I dealt with this bullcrap my whole life.

Its time yall people learn to teach others who havent learned

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
please point out that I'm here for one and only one reason: having fun.

I am not here for letting others tell me how I have to do (or standardize) what I am doing here to get the fun and entertainment I'm striving for.

Slightly pissed, but still respectfully,
Rudgar
I don't get what your pissed about or how a pre made loader takes away from anyone's fun. There are many mods that have proper and improper ways to install them and I'm just talking about gathering all of them and setting them up for newbies. You're free to change what ever you want or not use it if you find manually setting up things yourself more fun. The thing is to get started with the loader you need quite a few separate mods nowadays and not everyone has hours and hours to spend configuring text files. And you have to redo a lot of this work sometimes. So a standardized basic base installation would help everyone.

Alright, you do that then.
I'm totally down but I'm going to need the communities help too.

We really need to work together and do what 3DSexVilla community did with TheKlub17. Package years of content into one double click .exe.

Last edited:

Murdoc53

Content Creator
sounds to me like these senior members cant be assed to actually be helpful unless they get something out of it.

god forbid you do something for someone else with out benefiting from it

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This is starting to lead to a flame war, so I'm locking the thread. When someone has something helpful to post send me a PM and I'll unlock it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.