Favourite villain/ monster/ demon (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
Sure why not, why is she your favourite? I watched the anime before but I forgot most of it since it was a long time ago.

well she's sexy as hell and her vecters are awesome plus she has a sympathetic past... (she is my fave character of all time)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Tank Girl.
tank-girl.jpg
She seems to have a lot of fun, bringing pain to henchmen, so why not to henchwomen too?

Mariposa

Potential Patron
1. Harley Quinn, even if she plays second banana to The Joker: getting slammed in the head by her mallet just sounds damn sexy
2. Poison Ivy: would love to make out with her and feel the poison circling through my veins while dying in her arms
3. Mirage from Disney's The Incredibles, even if she became a good girl at the end: would love to be engulfed through her snatch, she is a damn stick and needs some meat on her bones
4.Cruella deVille from Disney's 100 and 101 Dalmations: damn straight she is ugly as hell, no she makes an incredibly intelligent murderess
5. Gloriana from Buffy: just for those times when you need that female bruiser to beat the crap out of you until you die
6. Anya from Buffy: there are those times when a girl just wants to wake up dead in the arms of a Succubus one morning

monsterbite

Potential Patron
All of them are the "bloody" and "Gore/Guro" types.

1. zombies, I find nothing more pleasant for me then seeing a young, beautiful anime girl get ripped to pieces by zombies.
2. Human eating insects, Yes, Just yes, Girls get swarmed by insects while they are trapped in a mudpool or something like that.
3. Human eating plant, With sharp Teeth ripping the girl to pieces, Or they are sucking her into some sort of acid that burn of her skin.
4. Acid (not realy a monster but yeah). Seeing girls burn away in acid is a lovely sight to see. (atleast for me)
5. Any sort of dirty ugly beast that will rape the girl. Very much self explaining.

This is rather identical to what I like to see as well. Just along the line of beautiful, sexy girls getting attacked by ugly monsters

Some examples:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.