Favourite villain/ monster/ demon (1 Viewer)

oceansfiftynine

Potential Patron
What is everyone's fave villain/ monster/ demon? As in, which bad guy would you want to match up your fave ryona girl with, even if they don't belong in the same game / genre? I've always fantasized about such dream match ups.

My top 5 bad guys/girls (no particular order):
1. Andariel from Diablo 2 - how I wished she would get it on with the Amazon.
2. Goro from MK - there's so much a ryona baddie can do with 4 arms
3. Shuma Gorath from Marvel Super Heroes - gotta have some tentacles somewhere
4. Bayman from DOA - best ryona wrestling moves ever.
5. Kuromaru from Mugen - :)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
The Marilith from D&D (the actual RPG, not any video games or such). Nothing like a woman with six arms and a long tail instead of legs. Pretty much any spellcaster has a lot of potential, though.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Hmmm... I guess I'll go with the monsters from Mutant Fighter (MAME) as my favourites. Some moves in there are great, like the hydra whose Super Move is to grab each of her limbs in one head and then stretch her towards all four directions as far as she can go. All-time classic IMHO. But of course there are others, like Marukka from Thrill Kill, Yukiwo from Fighter's Impact, that huge monstrosity from Tenchu : Wrath of Heaven or the awesome monsters from Night Slashers.

As for hypothetical match-ups, what I'd really like to see would be monsters from various games that don't have any females in it, since that's so much ryona potential gone to waste. The dinosaurs from Warpath:Jurassic Park and Dino Rex, or the monsters from Crude Buster, Knuckle Bash and even King of Monsters would be great if only they had an appropriate opponent... *sigh*

2. Goro from MK - there's so much a ryona baddie can do with 4 arm

Agreed, even his regular grab was quite awesome to behold. However it's his stomping move I loved the most - imagine how it must feel for the girl to be crushed under that weight!

4. Bayman from DOA - best ryona wrestling moves ever.

I love Bayman too but, technically, he's neither a villain, monster nor a demon :d

Pretty much any spellcaster has a lot of potential, though.

A spellcaster? Care to elaborate?

noice1

Potential Patron
Have to agree with Goro, one of my early ryona influences. Putting Sonya up against him in MK1 was always nice.

Wow, I'm having trouble pulling others off the top of my head. I'm pretty bad with favorite lists, as I tend to avoid having favorites in the first place. I migrate from different games, movies and other content, always appreciating them for what they are. I'll have to think more on notable monsters/villains.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Proper Wizardry involves correct application of the right spell at the right time. Why limit yourself to something as mundane as conjuring a field of Black Tentacles around your target? Their struggles are far more amusing if you, for example, Levitate them a few feet off the ground, leaving them helpless to more imaginative approaches.
Or perhaps you want something slightly less direct, using Dominate Person to force their own friend upon them. Follow that with Flesh to Stone on said friend in the midst of the struggle, leaving your target underneath, trapped in a stony grab, or perhaps even with their now cold friend inside them in some way. Their friend is male and you really wanted some F/F action? That's fine, Polymorph Any Object will fix that problem.

Possibilities. Nearly limitless.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Proper Wizardry involves correct application of the right spell at the right time. Why limit yourself to something as mundane as conjuring a field of Black Tentacles around your target? Their struggles are far more amusing if you, for example, Levitate them a few feet off the ground, leaving them helpless to more imaginative approaches.
Or perhaps you want something slightly less direct, using Dominate Person to force their own friend upon them. Follow that with Flesh to Stone on said friend in the midst of the struggle, leaving your target underneath, trapped in a stony grab, or perhaps even with their now cold friend inside them in some way. Their friend is male and you really wanted some F/F action? That's fine, Polymorph Any Object will fix that problem.

Possibilities. Nearly limitless.

That was like... wow! You really do have a great imagination! Maybe you should consider writing fanfiction or starting a thread on the subject, I'd love to read more of your ideas!

*off to refresh his D&D spells knowledge*

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
As for hypothetical match-ups, what I'd really like to see would be monsters from various games that don't have any females in it, since that's so much ryona potential gone to waste. The dinosaurs from Warpath:Jurassic Park and Dino Rex, or the monsters from Crude Buster, Knuckle Bash and even King of Monsters would be great if only they had an appropriate opponent... *sigh*

I cannot agree with this more. Far too many games waste good potential... while others don't use what they have.
Of course that's another topic entirely.

My personal favorites... I say it depends on the character getting abused, but for simplicity's sake I'll list:
Resident Evil's hunter-gamma (from both RE3 and Outbreak)
Dinosaurs, everything from velocaraptors to the t-rex.
Generally humanoid monsters such as zombies, mutants, or ogre.
If ya can't tell, I'm a pretty big vore fan, so creatures that can swallow a woman whole are preferred.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
Hmmm... I guess I'll go with the monsters from Mutant Fighter (MAME) as my favourites. Some moves in there are great, like the hydra whose Super Move is to grab each of her limbs in one head and then stretch her towards all four directions as far as she can go. All-time classic IMHO.

Mutant Fighter! That's my favourite too! I love the Hydra Super Move! It's really an all-time classic!

noice1

Potential Patron
Would anyone know where to get the mutant fighter ROM? In addition to that, a good emulator? I tried at random and the ROM I downloaded just contains a ton of odd-looking files. The emulator (raine) seems to work ok, but wouldn't mind a better suggestion.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
MAME's not very straightforward in how its used, but it works just fine. I used it with MGalaxy for the frontend on my old hard drive. Have been too busy with other stuff to worry about replacing any of that, and I hardly played any of the roms anyway.

I get my roms from romhustler, but that site's a pain if you're not using adblock.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Would anyone know where to get the mutant fighter ROM? In addition to that, a good emulator? I tried at random and the ROM I downloaded just contains a ton of odd-looking files. The emulator (raine) seems to work ok, but wouldn't mind a better suggestion.

You probably downloaded the correct file, you don't have to unzip it in order to play it. Just download the latest version of MAME and copy the zipped file into MAME's Roms folder, then start MAME and you should be able to play it by double-clicking on the game's name. FTR, here's a working version of Mutant Fighter.

noice1

Potential Patron
That confirms I have the right ROM, I think this emulator is the problem, it's kind of annoying. Trying a new one.

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
Favorite/hottest inflictor of pain in ryona?

Who are your favorite pain-bringers in ryona? Those who you'd like to have hurt someone, or even you? For me, Japanese and Korean fighters like Jin and Asuka Kazama, Hwoarang, Hayate, Chae Lim, Goh Hinogami, Kim Kaphwan... I like thinking about interracial stuff a lot, in general. Native american warriors or strong black guys. Pokemon are also great inflictors of ryona.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Pretty much it goes in this order:

-Anyone that can do a bearhug
-The ones with the more painful looking moves/the wrestler types (All wrestlers have great painful moves, but not all who do the best moves are wrestlers)
-The big brutes

I generally go for the larger characters (male or female, doesn't matter.) I like the idea of a big bruiser smashing a female victim into the dirt. Just recently I was introduced to Deadly Arts through this site. Downloaded the ROM and Project 64, and DAMN. I like to just go into practice mode and tombstone piledrive Serina over and over, and sometimes Azami.

It's not always the larger characters, it's the more violent (they just usually happen to be larger). In Tekken, it's usually King, cause he's got some great combos and holds I like to put Julia through. In Urban Reign, it's Bain (doing that choke hold he has to Shun Lee is great.)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I like male characters with grapple moves that are submissions(hugs and various chokes and sleepers are my favs) and some biting onto the various girls I like. Look at my videos and most of them are just grapple compilations. While I do use some girls if they have a good move I prefer males. The size compared to the girl doesn't matter to me

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well if your avatar is anything to go by... try us.

Speaking of your avatar if you have the full pic of her can you post it? I haven't seen that before and TinEye is zero help.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
it was a screen shot from tekken 6 I lost it a while ago after a harddrive death. If I get the chance I'll record the intro and make some new ones of her. as for the type I like tomboyish and or short haired girls(also like some pigtails and really like french braids but not as much as short)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
ugh, hard drive deaths. Something I am not a stranger to, unfortunately. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.