Fat Guy (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
hEB470004

Now all I gotta do is make the Cops clothes for him ;)

Super18

Casual Client
Hi,
Stumbled upon another dead link of something I really want for my project,
here's the thread.
Fat Guy

I need a big fat guy with a beerbelly! Hairy if possible too >.<

Offcourse full credit goes to it's author,

Project thread
Super18 Dialogue Project

Can anybody help?

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I need a big fat guy with a beerbelly! Hairy if possible too >.<
Please visit Mike's thread (link in previous post). The male replacement mod can be found under the "Misc" spoiler tag.

If you're frustrated by the task of browsing through old threads and running into dead links, then I encourage you to participate in the resource migration project. If we can re-post old SWF files in the form of resource pages, then newcomers will spend less time searching for old mods (and content is more likely to be enjoyed instead of overlooked).

Super18

Casual Client
Thanks again, and about the migrating porject, seems worth digging around... I'll see what I can do if I get around to it... but as you know, I'm kind of pre-occupied with my own project for now.. I can multi-task, but getting absorbed in multople things, with a high demand for efficiency like I need, this will absorb huge quantities of time... still.. perhaps.. never say no.. I'll take a peek for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.