Farm Sex rework/edit (1 Viewer)

AureumCustos

Potential Patron
All credit for this dialogue goes to enflame who made it. I just took the dialogue and proofread and added some more to the dialogue so that she is talking about a horse. If you see that I missed any errors or grammar mistakes reply below. All in all, I have to say enflames grammar and typing isn't that bad. I've seen worse. (Yahoo ask~DEAR GOD) If anybody has any other dialogues that they would like me to proofread or spruce up just ask. I'll be here all day folks.

Attachments

farm sex.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 1,379

tmb

Casual Client
Hello AureumCustos AureumCustos , thank you for your dialogue rework! :smile:
May I suggest to you a dialogue checker tool, DialogueChecker, made by @Pim_gd ?

Checking your dialogue, it found 5 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 3 were major issues, and 2 were minor issues (see the log below).
Four of them are about the * character, because you can only use * for variable names, and one of them is about a sentence starting with a comma after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers.

One last thing: it could be nice to point to @enflame's original dialogue in your original post.

Keep up the good work! :smile:

Dialogue was checked in 170 ms with v3.07 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 5 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 3 were major issues, and 2 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 71. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 71: resistance:"Hold on* almost there.."

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (" almost there.."") in a variable insertion (* almost there.."*) on line 71, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Line 71: resistance:"Hold on* almost there.."

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers.

Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".

Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 76, col 9 near "vigorous:", (...)"

Line 76: vigorous:"*YOU*, give me it!"

Stripped Line 76: vigorous:", give me it!"

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers.

Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".

Double space on line 82, col 48 near "(...) of cock.""

You can disable this check manually by putting #DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace# at the top of your dialogue if you prefer to keep double spaces without the checker complaining about them.

Line 82: vigorous:"My pain will be a constant reminder of *YOUR* cock."

Stripped Line 82: vigorous:"My pain will be a constant reminder of cock."

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 94. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 94: intro:"I dont think it can fit*!"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.