Farah - Egypt Queen (1 Viewer)

Pilot13

Potential Patron
Hi all . I want to request hair of the character which you can find below ( just open the links )

It doesn't look like it is difficult to make this hair but I am kinda not a pro with photoshop or paint.net =) .

So if anyone would do this it would be just perfect .

I do not request to do the collar on one of the pics but just hair .

My native language is not english at all so don't try to find a mistake in each word i said plz .

The links
http://www.gabework.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=214&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.gabework.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=265&g2_serialNumber=2

P.S. And thx for just reading this topic and showing your interest in this theme , and thx a lot for any replies .

MrBoobLover

Potential Patron
Hey Pilot13.

I actually did a Gabe set on the last forums (with Gabe's permission), the set included Opala, Osira, and Farah. I still have them and can post them up if you want.

I was actually going to remake them to fit the 1200 x 1600 template, but got busy with other projects. Now that someone has requested them, I will get on those remakes next ;D

BTW isn't Gabe's girls GORGEOUS!!! :o

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Here... they are in the archive... but whatever.

Attachments

• Opala.png
    Opala.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,353
  • Farah.png
    Farah.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,510
  • Osira.png
    Osira.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,131

Pilot13

Potential Patron
Wow I didn't think it will be so fast . Thx a lot . I was registered on the proboards too but looks like I didn't mention them among all the stuff that was there . Maybe coz I didn't search =) .

Anyway thx a lot for reposting and of course for doing them.

Thx Anonymous and MrBoobLover . Its just super fast service .

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 points for the first
4 points for the second
5 points for the third
3 points for the skin codes
3 points for the previews

18 points total to Mr. Booblover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.