Eyelid Control Mod (1 Viewer)

klendathu

Potential Patron
I haven't been able to find this kind of mod on the forums so far. Basically, a mod that would enable you to have her eyes half-way open and her eyebrows not raised all the time, even if the pointer is on the right side. So you could have her taking it all without her eyes moving, except for blinking.

EDIT:
Completed by @ModGuy

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i did a couple of related ones, eyebrow control and android behavior

you could probably get what you want from just android behavior
also ffbehavior

klendathu

Potential Patron
I tried messing with both mods and their settings files separately and then using them at the same time, but I haven't gotten the desired effect. Here is an example of how I can get her to keep her eyes half-closed with your animtoolsV15 mod by setting hertween start to the point where it's inside her mouth:
samus.png

But when I move her to hertween end she will look shocked, and that's what I'm trying to prevent:

samus2.png

Which way would I have to modify the setting files of either of the mods you have provided in order to prevent that? Thanks for your reply in advance. I have attached the txt file of the position in case you or anyone is interested.

Attachments

sixtyninee2.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 185

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.