[PC] Elegant Assassin Lydia - KRC Studio (1 Viewer)

keithraiter

Potential Patron
Hey all,

KRC Studio Adult Entertainment: Thank you for the long wait...Here is the Demo Version!

Correction...this is actually our studio's own work...LOL

For some reason my partner copied the post from the other forum prohibiting advertisement postings...and I just came back from my break realizing his stupid drama :(

anyho, we are waiting for the full japanese translation to come about probably at the end of this week, and going to start a promotional run on DLSite.com Jap and Eng.

We are still wondering whether we should make a youtube video.

Cheers,

"The Real" Scott (Sorry for the confusion)

Last edited by a moderator:

keithraiter

Potential Patron
yeah apparently their demo was buggy. Once you beat the game you have to close it and launch it again, else the typing game portion doesn't load properly.

Seems like it's all fixed now.

keithraiter

Potential Patron
I think they have some sample CGs in their older blog entries. They also show some CG previews in their demo, just very small in size.

keithraiter

Potential Patron
LOL well I assure you we are not scams cause we already have 3 products on DLSite.com, all with decent reviews, and for our fourth product we just started trying to use PayLoadz.com, the same sales provider as that for The Battle For Earth (Rye as director, thebattleforearth.com).

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
whenever i look at this link i feel like its trying to scam me.

Time for me to do my thing again! :P

I can confirm that PayLoadz.com is a legit and safe site. It uses secure payment methods and is charging for an actual service which you will receive when you pay for it ;)

They sell a large variety of products, mostly ebooks, but also other things.

So yeah, it is not a scam :P
When I first saw the link I thought so too, but after checking into it. I confirm without a doubt it is not a scam site. All I can confirm is that they have shitty service, but for the rest entirely good and legit! :)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
so let me get this straight, i have to pay to illegally download a game when i could just pay to buy the game, or did i misread your post completely?

keithraiter

Potential Patron
Agreed. We had to resolve some transaction issues ourselves despite the problem was on their side...:(

so let me get this straight, i have to pay to illegally download a game when i could just pay to buy the game, or did i misread your post completely?

LOL Neko dude I'm the owner of KRC and we are an Ontario, Canada based company. Is this enough to convince you that I'm legal? LOL ;p

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster

it's just another site like DLsite ;)

Thus a site where official developers/publishers sell official legal products ;)

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
I bought it to support you guys. The game is well put together~

Lol, I just wish I didn't suck so bad at it. Guess my hand-eye coordination isn't quite up to par for it. Medium took me long enough, I doubt I'll get to see the other galleries until August 15th, lol.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Never fear! Superior keyboard-forehead-smashing skills saw me through!

InconvenientIdeal - Sexy Invitation
PinkKiller - Romantic Night
TheIIIDEmpire - Road to Destruction
TheRedSoil - Withered Ivy

Still couldn't find the gore password though.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Thank you all for the replies about the payloadz site. I tend to be really cautious about sites like that since most are just scams but it's nice to know at least some aren't. Sorry for the trouble I may of caused.

keithraiter

Potential Patron
Thank you all for the replies about the payloadz site. I tend to be really cautious about sites like that since most are just scams but it's nice to know at least some aren't. Sorry for the trouble I may of caused.

It's all good :D

On an unrelated note, has anyone noticed how I chose all the password? DeG RULES!!!! XD

Still couldn't find the gore password though.

Check our blog. We have already disclosed the gore unlock password on the right side panel :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.