Eclair's Nightmare (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
1.jpg

eclair-1.0-all(5).zip

Here is an e-novel thing I've put together. It's got a few options along the way, so I guess I could call it a a game.

No idea why I took this long to make ryona material on Kidd Grade's Eclair. I think she's one of the hottest anime heroines out there. Better late than never, I guess.

Please do check it out and let me know what you think of it. Any suggestions on improving the game etc would be great. I'd like to know how much interest there is for this sort of work. It's relatively easy to develop and actually finish, unlike many other projects that I just scrap halfway. If this is something you guys are into, please let me know I can see if I can put more of these together.

Miho

Potential Patron
I felt it was very well rounded. You have the restriction factor for all the bondage lovers, and you have all the other bases covered. Good game ^^

Alucard66691

Potential Patron
It wasn't that bad at all. I'd prefer a totally different submission move honestly, and I could of gone without the vomiting part, but those are just personal preferences, so you did a fine job nonetheless in my opinion.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the reply guys :). Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the vomiting part, so I made it an option in the game. Does this kind as bondage? It's a restricting move so I guess so!

unknown

Potential Patron
Mmm... I try it yesterday but I don't like it.

I was hoping to see another type of submissions and moves suffocation but see such a girl who vomits ... I find it very unexciting.
The basic idea is really great, just should vary with the submission wrestling moves and add suffocating or asleep, but this is just my opinion dictated by my personal taste.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the reply unknown. Yeah, that's cool. Of course as you already know, putting her in different moves will increase the development time by a lot. I always just aim to finish these before I lose motivation, which happens really quickly sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.