Eager Girl dialogue (1 Viewer)

DearSfan31

Potential Patron
Wassup. I been a fan of this game since it first started n I wanted to make a dialogue for it. This is the first time I've ever wrote anything like this so I'm not sure how it turned out. My aim for this was to try n make a girl that's kinda upbeat n happy with what she's doing. Somehow she ended up being like Soul Calibers' tira. Well...her good side anyway. I might do more later. I don't kno yet. Feedback is very much appreciated sp let me kno if it sux. Enjoy fellow pervs lol

EDIT-Well I got bored again n I figured this need a few more lines so he u go! I tweeked a few of the lines from the first one too. As always, enjoy fellow pervs

Attachments

eager girl.txt
9.3 KB · Views: 6,611

Shybear

Potential Patron
I like it aswell. Have you considered trying to include some of the new dialogue options that were added recently? Would love to break her eagerness after a few times passing out or something and flip her to agehao mode. I was a little worried after seeing how you type on the boards but the .txt is very nicely written. Will look over it again later but so far all i could ask for is probably more lines.

Kudos to you.

DearSfan31

Potential Patron
Shybear said:
I like it aswell. Have you considered trying to include some of the new dialogue options that were added recently? Would love to break her eagerness after a few times passing out or something and flip her to agehao mode. I was a little worried after seeing how you type on the boards but the .txt is very nicely written. Will look over it again later but so far all i could ask for is probably more lines.

Kudos to you.
Well u c i litteraly just learned how to make a dialogue for this game a few days ago lol. I could probably learn how to incorporate the new system features but at the moment I want to get more comfortable with my writing skills first. Thanx for the suggestion tho. I'll defenetly try doing that sumtime. Sounds like a challenge n I like challenges. As for adding new lines, I'll probably end up doing that too. I look at this txt everyday n think of new things to add to make it better

Shybear

Potential Patron
I've asked the girl who voiced the Nympho script.. we'll see if anything happens or if she even accepts..

DearSfan31

Potential Patron
Shybear said:
I've asked the girl who voiced the Nympho script.. we'll see if anything happens or if she even accepts..
That'd b great. I jus have no idea how making a voiced dialogue works lol.

Croix

Potential Patron
Shybear said:
The one who did the Insecure script would be better. This dialogue needs a higher and cuter voice and not a naughty one. Especially since this script has a lot of 'laughing' part.

DearSfan31

Potential Patron
Croix said:
Shybear said:
The one who did the Insecure script would be better. This dialogue needs a higher and cuter voice and not a naughty one. Especially since this script has a lot of 'laughing' part.
I consider it an honor just to have people that r trying to get this voiced. I'm happy no matter who voices this

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.