1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any1 know 'lighter', more slapstick ryona in movies/anime?

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by Rlover, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Rlover

Rlover Potential Patron

I'm talking about scary movie (especially charlie's angels scene in the 2nd one)/robot girl z level of 'slapstick-ryona'. Less brutal, but more humiliating/sexy face expressions and sounds female characters make including body deformation (like being squashed, turned into a ball, etc.) or/and sexy/silly pose after gained damage. It's pretty hard to find such a material on the net regarding females, so u would help me a lot! :grin:

dinomoneyman likes this.
  2. Rlover

Rlover Potential Patron

Ok, to make it easier: I'm searching for something like this . I'd love to see this kind of action or, at least, half of this level of slapstick-ryona. Especially in a live action movie, but list of animes is welcome too.

dinomoneyman and puca like this.
  3. puca

puca Avid Affiliate

Maaaybe Time Gal?

Deception tends to have some sillier poses:

I have to say though, thanks for introducing me to Robot Girls Z, that clip is awesome!

Rlover likes this.
  4. Rlover

Rlover Potential Patron

I already saw these but thx anyways xd Time Gal would be so great if the heroine didn't go chibi just before taking damage during most of those failures!

And yeah, I was personally shocked that they went that far humiliating the girls in that anime. There's also a scene (in the 2nd episode, I believe) where the blonde from the clip is beating the crap out of some pink cuteness. Also in a slapstick way, ofc.

5. dinomoneyman

dinomoneyman Avid Affiliate

I love this kind of ryona. We needed a thread dedicated to this. Nice Idea, Rlover! :grin::grin::grin:

How about this clip?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    Rlover likes this.
  6. Rlover

Rlover Potential Patron

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016