Does any1 know 'lighter', more slapstick ryona in movies/anime? (2 Viewers)

Rlover

Potential Patron
I'm talking about scary movie (especially charlie's angels scene in the 2nd one)/robot girl z level of 'slapstick-ryona'. Less brutal, but more humiliating/sexy face expressions and sounds female characters make including body deformation (like being squashed, turned into a ball, etc.) or/and sexy/silly pose after gained damage. It's pretty hard to find such a material on the net regarding females, so u would help me a lot! :grin:

Rlover

Potential Patron
Ok, to make it easier: I'm searching for something like this . I'd love to see this kind of action or, at least, half of this level of slapstick-ryona. Especially in a live action movie, but list of animes is welcome too.

puca

Club Regular
Ok, to make it easier: I'm searching for something like this . I'd love to see this kind of action or, at least, half of this level of slapstick-ryona. Especially in a live action movie, but list of animes is welcome too.

Maaaybe Time Gal?

Deception tends to have some sillier poses:

I have to say though, thanks for introducing me to Robot Girls Z, that clip is awesome!

Rlover

Potential Patron
Maaaybe Time Gal?

Deception tends to have some sillier poses:

I have to say though, thanks for introducing me to Robot Girls Z, that clip is awesome!

I already saw these but thx anyways xd Time Gal would be so great if the heroine didn't go chibi just before taking damage during most of those failures!

And yeah, I was personally shocked that they went that far humiliating the girls in that anime. There's also a scene (in the 2nd episode, I believe) where the blonde from the clip is beating the crap out of some pink cuteness. Also in a slapstick way, ofc.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I love this kind of ryona. We needed a thread dedicated to this. Nice Idea, Rlover! :grin::grin::grin:

How about this clip?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.