Different kinds of eyes (1 Viewer)

Chance

Content Creator
This has probably been asked here or on Konashion's blog already, but just to be sure, let me ask it again, again.
Is it possible to get some other kinds of eyes ? I'm not talking about iris/retina mods, but of their general shape.

See, the current eyes gives off a serious and distressed feeling. Thanks to ModGuy's "angry mod", they can also look somewhat outraged.
However they don't go well with characters that are supposed to be impressive and/or menacing like, say, Bayonetta, Fransiska von Karma, hardcore tsunderes like Louise or any villainess in general.
Moreover, they are too serious for happy-go lucky girls à la Liru, Patty Thompson, Kaolla Su etc.

So, is there any way to create and animate some new kinds of eyes, or is it a technical hassle ?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Chance said:
This has probably been asked here or on Konashion's blog already, but just to be sure, let me ask it again, again.
Is it possible to get some other kinds of eyes ? I'm not talking about iris/retina mods, but of their general shape.

See, the current eyes gives off a serious and distressed feeling. Thanks to ModGuy's "angry mod", they can also look somewhat outraged.
However they don't go well with characters that are supposed to be impressive and/or menacing like, say, Bayonetta, Fransiska von Karma, hardcore tsunderes like Louise or any villainess in general.
Moreover, they are too serious for happy-go lucky girls à la Liru, Patty Thompson, Kaolla Su etc.

So, is there any way to create and animate some new kinds of eyes, or is it a technical hassle ?

Remember that time I made eyebrow mods possible.
I won't hold any grudge over the lack of content, but I will provide an answer.

You're looking to animate a new eyelids, in order to change the overall shape of the eye.
Even then, both would need to be altered to match.
Yes, it's possible.
I'll look in to it.

EDIT:
So this happened...
26587617274984572150.png

Chance

Content Creator
ModGuy, back then I naively thought mods like eyebrows and collars could be done like the static imports, with any drawing software.
I don't have Flash CS5, nor do I know how to use it (not to mention it's not free).

I'm basically giving up on mods just like I gave up on swf imports.
I'm just making a request like a normal user (that I am, btw).

Anyway, I would be grateful if you or another modder could look into it.

Patrice

Content Creator
what kind of eye shape did you have in mind?

not like this right? ---->

Attachments

• eye shape.jpg
    eye shape.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 535

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
I second that. When building different characters changing the eyes would be an essential feature. I would go even further and request a change of the face. Doesnt need to be much, a slight change can have a huge impact when it comes to faces: a little scaling, a little change on the chin or forehead. Eyes are probably difficult to make, its the most sensible area regarding perception/face recognition. After all the hours we spent looking at her, any change would look weird at first. Give it a chance!

Yes, I am aware that this thread is long dead (maybe cuz its supposed to be in "requests"), but i didnt want to start a new topic

Also: more noses pls! (I dont care for ears much though)

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
So you are basically sayin: "do it yourself", i get it. But my Test version of flash is expired :(

Didnt anyone try to change the face before? Have been around for a while. never stumbled across any (human) face mods. Just the wierd stuff.

Kir

Content Creator
I'm satisfied with ears/nose shapes Konashion has provided.

but I'm also hoping to see gothic eyes or slanted eyes (like Saeko from this image).

Attachments

• vh61g3ita9.png
    vh61g3ita9.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,026

Patrice

Content Creator
I agree. different or more diverse facial structures would be interesting (and add a significant amount of depth to the game as a basic feature, IMO).

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor
boynamedsue said:
So you are basically sayin: "do it yourself", i get it. But my Test version of flash is expired :(

Didnt anyone try to change the face before? Have been around for a while. never stumbled across any (human) face mods. Just the wierd stuff.
tor...
...rents.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
DarkVioletMoonRay said:
boynamedsue said:

tor...
...rents.

No thanks for a really bad tip. Attorneys can get your IP in no time nowadays. At least in my country they do. I know this first hand.

Faceless

Content Creator
That just means you're not doing it right. Of course, I only use P2P for shit that no one cares about. *shrugs*

The Hermit

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
That just means you're not doing it right. Of course, I only use P2P for shit that no one cares about. *shrugs*

True. Set your settings correctly and it's almost impossible for anyone to know what you are doing online.
No need to get the program itself from anywhere other than the legal source, and getting something that removes any restrictions isn't illegal, only using it is.

Simplest method to avoid detection is to get anything with dubious legality from somewhere not tied to you. IE: someone else's WiFi... ;-)

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor
boynamedsue said:
DarkVioletMoonRay said:
boynamedsue said:

tor...
...rents.

No thanks for a really bad tip. Attorneys can get your IP in no time nowadays. At least in my country they do. I know this first hand.

USe Spotflux while you do it.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Split thread, a modder posted an example and template to work from:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4014

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.