Dialogue: female co-worker tries to keep a guy from leaving the company (1 Viewer)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Background:
Ok, Mike suggested this theme.. Hope I managed to satisfy his expectations..

James X. (for Xavier..) Foxworth works in the R&D department of a software company. He's been one of the leading program designers there for quite a while.
A couple days ago he received an offer by one of headhunters, working for the big corporations in the business. After he told his co-worker, Cynthia Bowden, who fared quite well working together with James, sharing his financial bonusses for finishing projects way ahead of schedule and/or in superior quality, about this offer, she decides to do something to make him stay.

So, she makes him an offer he can't decline..

Especially because he's a bit on the nerdy side, with a special interest for ecchi manga, orcs raping elves and very, very, very deep deepthroats...

Technical stuff:
I usually use kind a row of intro lines to form a proper intro for the dialogues. So be patient - at the start there's a lot of text coming..

Setting should be in a nice office, his hand on her head leading it on... and better not use the auto mode.. some of the lines are quite long and I use some of those troublesome commands which make her move her mouth.. those that interfere with the cock entering her mouth, which tends to crash the text display. So just do lead his hand and try to evade interrupting text by insertion of cock ::)

TYPO ALERT!

I messed it up a bit.. vigourous has to be changed to vigorous in the text..

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

female co-worker bribe.txt
24 KB · Views: 3,717

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Really in depth here. A bit too much wording for my liking (even I did a long winded one) but its still a well crafted piece!

And forgot to mention. I see that you managed to get dialogue said at certain times in a correct order. Like your intro. Ill be using this in my future dialogues. Thanks for making that part understandable to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.