DepraviA (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
I recently played the demo for an upcoming H/guro ryona action game called DepraviA ~戦乙女アンジェリカが酷い目にあう横スクロールハードコアリョナアクション~. The full game is not out yet but hopefully wil be released soon (DL site estimates December).

It is a 2D sidescoller/platformer where you play as a fairly busty angel (named Angelica, lol) fighting various creatures and avoiding deadly obsticles and traps. You can also use a chaos orb to transform into a more powerful dark angel for brief periods of time.
As a warning, this game contains a good amout of guro content. However, there is a menu option to turn off (most*) of this content.

The game has also been discussed on ULMF. Much of the below information originally came from this thread, although I added additional information from my experiences with the demo: [Incomplete] Depravia/D Pravia - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

Controls:
Arrow keys: Move
Z: Jump (press once again in air to hover. Wing meter determines duration) (You can also wall jump)
X: Attack
Spacebar: pause
Shift: Chaos transformation
When you get to a checkpoint (called save point in game, looks like a shrine with a cross), press up to activate it. This completely heals you and if you die you restart from that point.

(If you have a gamepad, you can use that instead if you want.)

Chaos form makes you invulnerable to normal damage, but you can still be knocked back. You still die if you fall into a pit or something. Note that if you chaos orbs, your score at the end of the stage decreases (because the game is much easier if you use chaos orbs).

Armor:
Default armor: Full suit of armor. Status depends on your remaining Life. As you get hit you lose armor pieces until naked. 3 hearts is full armor, 2 hearts is bra/panties, 1 heart is naked.
Chaos armor: As described above. Much skimpier than normal armor, topless with a blindfold and black wings. You are invulnerable to normal damage in chaos armor. Upgrades weapon. Effects are temporary. Restores health (ie, if you are naked when you activate this, when it ends you have full armor again)
Glowing armor: If you have full Life and pick up another armor upgrade, you change to glowing armor. This is also skimpy armor (chainmail bikini). You weapon is upgraded, and you can also hold the attack button to charge up a special attack that varies depending on your weapon.

Weapon:
Sword - throw sword (default)
Axe - throw slow but powerful axe that goes slightly upward in a diagonal line
Arrow - shoot a pair of arrows at 45 degree angle
Bastard sword - melee range sword
Knife - fast throwing knives
Holy Water - throw a vial in a small arc that produces a small fire on impact that lasts for a second or two

For the most part, I like the axe and the knives best. The Axe will one-shot many of the enemies and the glowing armor charge attack(tornado) is pretty good. The upward angle is a little annoying, but also useful sometimes. The knives are very fast and useful in most situations. The glowing armor charge attack is also pretty good (creates a temporary glowing ball that also shoots knives for a short time, doubling your firepower).
Holy water and arrows are useful at times as well. The default sword is ok, but not sspecial. The bastard sword is probably the worst weapon due to the short range, although its glowing armor charge attack isn't bad.

Losing to enemy results in guro death or H-death (so far only found H scenes for skeleton enemy and boss at the end of the demo)

There is also an H animation if you lose and choose not to continue.

It's a good animation, but a bit disturbing when you realize that her arms have been severed. (Even if you turn guro off, the H animation is still the same (no arms). I guess it doesn't count as guro with no blood.)

After the intro village stage, the other stages seem to be named for the deadly sins. There are only 2 stages available in the demo, Intro (Lost Village), and 1st stage (Sloth). It looks like you can also go to Arcadia between stages to buy upgrades using souls. (I didn't buy all of these buy roughly translated them):

Upgrades (in the order listed at the shop):
1. Weapon Attack Power up. Level 2 costs 2500 souls
2. Increase number of weapons during rapid fire. (essentially number of weapons that can be in the air at any given time goes up. Potentially very strong.) Level 2 costs 5000 souls
3. Increase weapon acceleration. Level 2 costs 1000 souls. Level 3 costs another 3000 souls.
4. Increase Hover duration (increases Wing meter). Really useful. Level 2 costs 1000 souls. Level 3 costs another 3000 souls

In the full game you will be able to save at Arcadia too, but you can't save in the demo.

I think the demo is pretty fun. There plenty of ryona content (especially if you like guro), some H content, and above-average gameplay (by H-game standards, anyway). (To be fair, the demo is sometimes a little buggy, but hopefully that will be fixed by release.) I am looking forward to the full game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
not a big fan of guro, still will check the game out when it is finished, but doubt I will like it much due to the guro, unless the gameplay itself is fun.

Zombie

Potential Patron
I love this game.

But the CG isn't anything special. (Maby they will add one where they are eating her :D)
By the looks of the demo it will be a good game.

The controls are good.
The combat is one of the best i played in 2d ryona games.
But i hope they will add screams and human eating beasts (i would love them for adding zombies)

Trigon

Casual Client
Hey guys. It looks like the demo was updated on 10/10/2014:
DLSite said:
2014/10/10
体験版の差し替えを行いました。
ブログ等でご報告頂いておりました細かいバグ修正やゲームバランスの調整を行いました。

You can re-download the demo from DLSite to get the updated version. Here are some changes that I noticed from the first version I posted in the OP:

• Weapons have been rebalanced. The Axe is now weaker. The Bastard Sword is now much stronger. IMO, this is a good change. The Axe is still very good but no longer the best weapon by far. There is now a reason to actually use the Bastard Sword.
  • There are now more CGs, including (at least) two ryona/guro CGs. The CG you get depends on the stage (1 H, 1 ryona in Lost Vilage, and a different H and 1 guro in Sloth). There may be more, but those are the only CGs I was able to find so far. If you turn off guro, you only get the H CGs.
  • You can now Save your game in Arcadia. It's the third option on the menu.
  • You can now replay both stages in the demo. (That is, after you defeat the boss in The Sloth you are taken back to the Stage Select screen, even though you get the "Thank You for Playing, the demo is over" mesage)
  • You can now turn off stage effects in the Main Menu. This can sometimes help performance if your frame rate slows down.
  • There is now a death animation for falling into pits.

A full list of the changes can be found on the developer's blog (you'll have to translate the Japanese of course): DLSiteBlog

Zombie

Potential Patron
I can't get the second scene in Town.
Or is there only 1 scene?

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind i got it.
I like that stick that is stuck in her vag.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
i am a bit disappointed by the s rank ending

I recommend to all, don't waste your time playing this game, the gameplay just is very repetitive and the game doesn't reward very well. Instead find a full save unlock and just see the h-content like that. There aren't that many h animations and CGIs anyway so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.