Dead or Alive Fiction: Kasumi - The Mist Catchers (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Another collaborative effort with Raden. I wanted to do something different, writing from the perspective of the attacker. That's a potentially dark path to tread, so who better to accompany me than my fellow fiction writer? The format will be a series of log/diary entries, so it might be confusing at first. Comments are more than welcome!

Kasumi - The Mist Catchers

kingyo001.jpg

Mirimudo’s Journal – Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 1

The preparations were complete. Months and months of planning to ensure that the operation would be successful. Her allies were disabled or distracted. She would be isolated. The kunoichi’s run was finally at an end. Kasumi was coming home.

I’d studied every inch of footage the Mugen Tenshin had of her, which wasn’t as much as I’d hoped. Still, I was known for my meticulous nature and there wasn’t a detail that would escape me. The way she angled her body as she flipped through the air. The swirl of petals that followed her wherever she went. The sound of her breathing and the beat of her heart. If there were a hair astray, I would make note of it. One must go to these lengths to hunt that which cannot be hunted.

Studying her from a few hundred yards away, I tense up. My fingers dig into the binoculars. Never been this close to the target. Can’t lose focus now.

She sensed my presence. My camouflage was flawless and I’d gone as far as to mask my scent, but the moment I got within twenty feet of her she knew something was amiss. Her nose crinkled, her eyes widened and I could see she was readying herself for an attack.

I had thought that she would be vulnerable as she took a moment to reflect in front of the shimmering pool. This was a mistake. As I sprung from my hiding place, she immediately turned to face me. She said something that I ignored. I knew better than to give her any information or any time to formulate a strategy. Instead, I pounced.

The element of surprise was the only reason I was able to lay a finger on her. I got in close, so close that the intoxicating smell of cherry blossoms filled my nostrils. My hands gripped her shoulders and I moved to restrain her arms. She slipped free and moved to create distance between us. Another question: “who are you?” or “who sent you?” I give her nothing.

In addition to my keen observational skills, I prided myself on my physique. I may not have been the biggest or the most skilled fighter in the clan, but I made up for it with raw power. One good shot is all it would take for me to slow down and then incapacitate Kasumi. One good shot was more than she would allow.

Again and again, my fists whizzed by her head. My hands clutched at nothing as I tried to grab her waist. I grew frustrated at her illusiveness, nearly shouting out at her to engage me directly. That would only let her know how effective her style was. I was wasting my energy. I had to wait for her to make a mistake.

With an artist’s precision, she chipped away at me with piercing strikes and heavy kicks. I knew she couldn’t finish me with a single blow. Her persistence was admirable. If I wasn’t careful, I would be like a large boulder just waiting to crumble. Luckily, she overextended on a kick that jarred my skull and I was able to take the leg and trip her. Holding on, I used my free hand to drive a hammer fist into her soft belly. Her hands moved to cover up the area and I dove down next to her, dropping an arm around her neck. If I could secure my legs around her, she would be asleep in seconds.

I threw one leg over, which gave me some leverage on the choke. She gasped and I paused for a half second. Something about her pained voice...I...I had to end this quickly. Her defence was excellent. Clearly she was experienced dealing with grapplers who had wanted to twist up and torture her. Thugs and ruffians. All I did was for the clan.

Showing extraordinary flexibility, she positioned herself at an angle I’d never seen before and my choke attempt was neutralized. I scrambled to move to another position. It was too late. Kasumi flipped up and over me and this time made no mistake in her attack. Two feet slammed right into the centre of my face. I fell back, for a moment seeing nothing but blackness. I worried I had died, looking up at the furious angel staring down at me.

“Before I put you down for good, you will answer me: who are you?”

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
And I've already written my piece, because I've been looking forward to this for a while now, so here it is!

______

Day 1 - Ishaya's log. Operation: Mist Catcher.

I'd been looking for some time now to advance my rank in the Mugen Tenshin. I have designs here, and they aren't going to complete themselves. I had set off to think about my next move. Kasumi had been the heir apparent to the clan, but she ran away, leaving Ayane to take it over. I was much better than that, and while I had a high rank, I wanted more. The thought ate away at me like the crashing waves eroding soil. It consumed me.

Consumed me.

Kasumi.

What?

Just off the cliff where I had settled into thought, I saw her. She was fighting someone. Her white outfit shining, gleaming pristine as she.

I looked closer.

Mirimudo?

Oh no, oh no no no. There was no way this was being taken from me. He was high ranking, but I was higher. And if I say this is my bounty, then it is.

And he was failing at neutralizing her anyway! What could I do, let this opportunity get away from me? Because he can't hack it? I suppose I can't fault him, she is only the best anyone's ever seen.

I won't tell anyone of his failure, as long as I can claim her for myself.

I rose on my haunches, crouched like a panther ready to spring.

Kasumi had knocked Mirimudo down with a nasty looking double-foot kick, after chipping at him with various weakening blows, like an axe taking chunks out of a tree. Little by little, he would fall. She was incredibly mobile. Her grace was second to none. But even the best make mistakes, and she had made one.

She became preoccupied.

As she was reading Mirimudo the riot act, I pounced. Freefalling through the air from a height of what must have been at least 30 feet, I prepared to land. I put out my right elbow and my knee, silently soaring through the air like a hawk.

Kasumi noticed my growing shadow a split second too late. I landed hard... and I mean very hard... on her, as my elbow found the back of her neck and my knee her shoulderblades. Her scream of pain and surprise was cut off with a vicious exhale as all the wind was driven out of her little body from my landing as I crushed her. She lay face down in the dirt, coughing hard.

Knowing her recuperative ability like I did, I stayed on her. I kicked her in the face, admittedly somewhat gracelessly. I simply needed results, and the best move is the one that works the best. So the kick looked like I was aiming for a soccer ball and not throwing a martial arts move. Big deal. Only Mirimudo saw it anyway, and he'd stay quiet, since he wasn't exactly the most technical fighter I've ever seen anyway. But he got results.

My kick caused Kasumi to cry out once, a sharp yelp. More importantly, she had been rolled onto her back from the force of it.

Quickly kneeling overtop of her, I could see her defensive instinct kick in. But she had been disoriented from the blow, and it was an easy matter to punch through her defense. I grabbed her by the hair with my left hand, allowing me to elbow smash her in the face with my right. She gasped out in pain, but I wasn't done yet. My attack turned into a frenzy. Adrenaline flew through me as the blows to the beautiful ninja landed over and over. My assault had knocked her unconscious after the fourth elbow, but in my determination to not let her get away, Mirimudo would later tell me I had battered the girl with half a dozen more elbows after she had gone limp.

When I finally stood, she lay unconscious at our feet. I don't have much emotion anymore, but I allowed myself a small smirk of satisfaction.

The real fun was about to get started.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 1

Looking up at the majestic kunoichi, I tried to convince myself that there was no shame in being defeated by a skilled opponent. Even though she was smaller...younger...weaker...softer...

I grunted as Kasumi planted a foot on my chest, making sure I stayed down. My hands grasped at her. Even through her silk leggings, I could feel the smoothness of her skin. I found my fingers working their way up the side of her leg. My resistance lacked urgency. Within seconds this would be over and would likely awaken back at camp to the disapproving glare of the others. All the time dedicated to this mission...a waste.

My eyes closed before the finishing blow was thrown. There was a loud collision, but no impact on my skull. Only a rush of air as two bodies flew overhead. I rose and saw Ishaya playing the cat to Kasumi's canary. I was relieved, even though I shouldn't have been. Either she had followed me of her own accord or the clan didn't trust me to do this on my own. Those were two possibilities that didn't bode well for me in the long run. All that mattered was that the situation was under control.

Seeing Ishaya in action was fascinating. There was a coldness to her attacks even though it was obvious she enjoyed what she did. Her assault of Kasumi was primal. She looked lost in what she was doing and that made her terrifying. I made my way over to Ishaya and laid a hand on her shoulder, firm enough that she would acknowledge my presence. She nodded at me and ceased her attack.

The Mugen Tenshin had waited a long time for Kasumi and they would want her to be presentable. I knelt down next to her and stuck an arm under her upper body to help her sit up. Her top shifted slightly, offering a tantalizing view of the side of her breast. I clenched a fist to steady my fingers as I reached into a belt pouch. I pulled out some swabs to tend to the bruises and cuts on Kasumi's face. Gentle. She was tough and even Ishaya's sharp elbows couldn't mar that flawless face.

The dirt and blood was washed off by a wet towel. Before I could do anything else, Ishaya slapped the items out of my hand. I knew better than to react, only standing at attention.

Ishaya didn't think Kasumi was finished yet. I protested, certain that the fighting was done with. The decision was Ishaya's, not mine. She turned her thumb downward and put me to work.

Kasumi was light and picking her up was child's play. I ducked my head under her arm and laced my own across her chest and over her opposite shoulder. With one swift movement, I lifted her up and tossed her back down with a ura-nage throw. It wasn't pretty, but it was effective. The air violently escaped her body and she flipped head over heels before settling face down onto the dirt. Surely, that was enough. I looked to Ishaya.

She shook her head.

Knowing I would have to do more without causing any permanent damage, I executed my next move carefully. Taking a couple of steps back, I built some speed before leaping into the air. My arms and legs extended out so that I would land on Kasumi with my belly right on her lower back. There was an audible "squish" as my nearly 250 pound frame fell on top of her. As I lay there, I heard her groan beneath me. I don't know how she was still conscious. I looked to Ishaya, but I knew what the response would be.

Wrapping my arms around Kasumi's body for a waist lock, I decided this would have to be strong enough to satisfy Ishaya. Her backside brushed against me as I took her. Locking my hips, I jerked backward and drilled Kasumi with a German suplex. Her back and neck folded as she landed hard with her legs kicking violently. Her feet fell towards her upper body, her butt sticking up in the air. The flaps on her clothing flew up and then drifted down, leaving her underwear exposed. I'm ashamed to say that I was transfixed. I remained still, awaiting Ishaya's command.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo was a good hand. Always obeyed orders... even if at times he needed a slight prod. He needed one now. I nodded at his unspoken inquisition. Yes, I did want her to be slammed on the ground. She was already dazed by my battering elbows, in which Mirimudo had to bring me out of an almost trance-like state. Sometimes, I get lost in my work.

Mirimudo executed one of those wrestling style moves he favoured. I thought them silly at first, but then I saw the damage he did with them. I don't think they are silly anymore. When he picked Kasumi up and drove her to the ground with that one-armed slam move, I could hear her "oof" from where I was standing. It was quiet, and she was trying to hide her pain. But I knew it was there. He drilled her with force, and her legs came up over her head and she settled to the ground face down. But I knew she was still conscious, and I was going to change that. She was too tough to allow to slip away.

My glance at Mirimudo said it all. He took a couple of steps and leapt up, squashing the tiny ninja under his larger frame with a splash. Kasumi's back had to have been hurt after that, but she was still fighting to get up.

Glaring again, I signaled I wanted devastation. I wasn't mad at Mirimudo or anything. I nodded sharply to him. Mirimudo used one of the suplexes he performed to exact precision. I raised my eyebrows about halfway, the most approval anyone had got from me for a long time. He knew I was cold, but he would also know how impressed I was.

And yet, Kasumi was still fighting. She tried to get up on shaky hands and knees, rubbing her neck.

Mirimudo looked to me for his next command. I mentioned to him how I'd like to see one of those... pile-drivers, I think they are called. He had just begun a protest, but he clamped up.

He pulled Kasumi to her feet, and she whimpered softly. The sound brought the faintest smile to the corner of my mouth.

Mirimudo bent her over, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He held her there a split second longer than he needed to. I suspected he had enjoyed touching the kunoichi all over as he executed his cavalcade of destruction on her. Pulling her up so she was upside down, he held her there for a moment, and then dropped to a seated position. Kasumi groaned in pain as her head struck the ground, and the rest of her body weight compacted her neck and spine. It was a devastating move for sure. I would incorporate it myself if I didn't have to pick people up to do it. I wasn't capable of that. Well, maybe Kasumi, but the move would not work for me. But...

"Mirimudo," I addressed him. "Isn't there a way to slam someone without picking them up?"

He had just the thing for me. Picking Kasumi's form up again, she nearly fell over. I had to catch and hold her.

Mirimudo told me how to hook the head and neck. It was like a guillotine choke, so I knew what to do there. Then he directed me to fall on my back. When I did so, Kasumi gasped in pain as her head struck the ground. It was a DDT. It was easy. I had been doing chokes from that position for a while, so this would be very easy to work in. I would now head-slam my opponents before choking them. Mirimudo was truly a wealth of knowledge, and a good member to have in the clan.

Kasumi had been dropped on her head twice. But she still summoned the power and the will to push herself up. This surprised me a little. Ending this, I got behind her. I grabbed a handful of her long, satin brown hair, and pulled her head backward. Using my renowned grappling skills, I wrapped her up like a boa constrictor crushing the life out of its prey. Soon I had her in a dragon sleeper leg scissor choke hold, one of my favourites. Quick and efficient, just the way I liked it. As Kasumi struggled to get out of the hold, she began to make choked gurgling sounds. I always loved hearing those, and it made me tighten the hold more. Kasumi kicked and bucked, trying to shake me, but it would not happen this day. I dug the choke in harder, deeper, tighter. Kasumi coughed, and air could not replace what was lost in it. Soon, her struggles began to fade as her limbs began to feel heavier to her. And not much longer after that, she was unconscious in my grip. A feeling I had come to enjoy.

I let the ninja out of my grasp. She lay prone on the ground, motionless. Using some rope, I tied her arms together by the wrists and elbows, and her legs by the ankles and knees. This was not the time to be careless.

I motioned to Mirimudo to pick her up, and he slung her over his shoulder. He put his arms over her legs to keep her from falling, but when he thought I wasn't looking, he would reach up with his other arm and grab her butt.

"Come," I had said. "We are not taking her back to the Mugen Tenshin clan. At least, not yet. I have plans for this one."

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
There is for sure! TCR just has a busy schedule is all, but there will definitely be much... much more to come.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 1

After all we'd done to Kasumi, Ishaya was not satisfied. What was the purpose of this? It was not my place to question.

The next order had no ambiguity. She wanted me to drop Kasumi right on her head. I couldn't hide my displeasure, but Ishaya didn't notice or didn't care. She had made up her mind.

Kasumi showed dim signs of life, her movements lacking purpose. She was dead weight as I went to pick her up. I had to get in closer...wrap my arms around her tighter...to secure her in the piledriver. I knew how to hurt her with this maneuver; more importantly, I knew how to hurt her badly without paralyzing her. The clan would not approve.

White leggings brushed against my ears and thin underwear touched my chin. The kunoichi's arresting fragrance caught me again and I had to remind myself that we weren't alone. Focus. With Kasumi's diminutive stature and my strength I could have held her in that position for a long time. A long time.

I put her down more sharply than I intended. Stupid. One wrong move and that would have been the end of her. She collapsed like a rag doll. Thankfully, I could see her fingers twitching and her arms went to her neck to massage it. That was a good sign. I expected Ishaya to be upset with my carelessness; instead, she seemed to be planning some destruction of her own.

I was hesitant to advise Ishaya on how to perform one of my dangerous throws, especially after I'd nearly broken Kasumi's neck myself. I would need to choose carefully. A headlock into a DDT would be simple enough. I should have known that wouldn't be the end of it.

The kunoichi's head thudded against the ground and her legs went stiff and straight as if an electric current was running through her body. I'd seen men twice her size nearly comatose after absorbing the amount of punishment she'd been through. She shook. She coughed. She was getting back up.

Ishaya pounced on her. A lion on a lamb.

The choke hold was ferocious. I feared she would tear the girl to pieces. The life was leaving Kasumi's body and I was overcome with the urge to free her. To take her back to the clan. She made the most pitiable sounds. Just when it seemed like Ishaya might pass the point of no return, her calm demeanour returned and she ceased her attack. Kasumi's body was pushed aside with disdain. Ishaya retrieved some rope, binding her prey with it as efficiently as she had with her own limbs.

I picked up Kasumi, relieved to be moving on. She was slippery and I had to change my grip to compensate. My hand found its way to her bottom. It was graceless and crude, but it was a necessary adjustment. Her buttocks jiggled as we started to walk, distracting me from Ishaya's mention of an alternate destination. I didn't like the sound of that.

Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 2

The kunoichi's eyes blinked slowly, then rapidly as she regained consciousness. I waved the incense in front of her face, causing her nose to crinkle. She turned away in reaction to the mild burning sensation. The reality of the situation dawned on her. At the first sign of panic, I clamped a hand over her mouth. Her moist lips tickled my palm as she tried to cry out. I gestured for her to be silent.

Ishaya sat on a stool in the corner, sharpening her knife on a rectangular stone. Fear in Kasumi's eyes again. I shook my head to assure our captive that we had no intention of using it on her. In truth, I didn't know what Ishaya had in mind.

On the way to this hideout, Ishaya made it clear that she intended to punish Kasumi. I asked for clarification and rather than berate me for my temerity, she calmly explained that she was simply relaying the wishes of the clan. Kasumi had evaded the clutches of the Mugen Tenshi for years, embarrassing her pursuers on multiple occasions and tarnishing our reputation. This was not a job, it was a privilege.

I explained that screaming would be pointless and removed my hand. She was able to remain sient, the look on her face changing from fright to indignation. "I won't give you any satisfaction," she muttered. Satisfaction was the farthest thing from my mind.

It was impossible not to notice what a perfect specimen Kasumi was. I took a step back to look her over. She was bound with chains around her arms, raising them over her head towards the ceiling. Feet dangling. The kunoichi was on display like a skinned elk.

Her toned legs and thighs glistening with perspiration. She had a wasp waist that guided the eye up to her sizeable chest; a pair of breasts like mesmerizing orbs. And that face, so innocent looking. It astounded me that she would even attempt to live with the commoners. They must have known an angel walked among them.

"Get on with it." Ishaya said, stirring me from my revelry.

Without warning, a punch to the stomach. Her mouth agape, then twisted with violent coughing. I hit her again. Her body shuddered and her legs kicked aimlessly. I hit her again. And again. The rattling of the chains gave an indication of the impact travelling through her body. I took a handful of hair and yanked, forcing her head up so she would look at me. Such a sad look in her eyes. I paused. She cursed the Mugen Tenshin in Japanese.

A quick combination of strikes to her torso reduced her to panting. I drove a fist into her gut and twisted. She let out a squeal that grew higher in pitch as her skin wrapped around my knuckles. After some time, I relented.

Ishaya didn't miss a beat. She tossed me a wooden quarterstaff and pointed to various parts of Kasumi's body. I proceeded to attack with appropriate force. As when we were subduing her, I didn't want to cause any permanent damage. The staff struck her ribcage, then her hips, then right across the belly. Incredibly, she did not scream. Grunting, heavy breathing, even more cursing...but not a scream.

I stepped around her. With brutal effectiveness, I struck her with the staff. Up and down and up and down her back. Her posterior jiggled and her head jerked backwards, but still no scream.

"Allow me." Ishaya took the staff from my hands. She stood in front of Kasumi, waving the weapon in the air. Our captive became anxious over what was to come. I thought she might take a swing at her face, but instead she took a fencer's stance and stabbed the unforgiving wood between Kasumi's breasts. Immediately, the kunoichi's eyes and mouth shot open in silent protest. Ishaya angled the staff so that it would bite further into Kasumi's skin, while also forcing her breasts to part unnaturally.

Kasumi screamed.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Operation Mist Catchers - Day 2. Ishaya's journal.

We had Kasumi bound from the ceiling by long chains, shackles around her wrists. Paying Kasumi and Mirimudo no mind at the moment, I set about my routine of sharpening my knife. The blade needed to be kept absolutely razor sharp. If it could not split a fly in midair, it was of no use.

I finished my task and then took position a dozen feet away to watch. Nothing was forthcoming.

"Get on with it," I had to prod. Mirimudo was a good hand, as long as he was given direction.

With no warning to the captive, he launched a punch into her stomach. It must have caught her off guard, because it caused her to wheeze and then cough. I stood watching, outwardly expressionless as is my norm, as Mirimudo skillfully used his hand to hand combat skills to drive hammers all over Kasumi. Kasumi, strong as ever, cursed the Mugen Tenshin. She looked at me as she did. I gave no indication her words meant anything to me.

Kasumi yelped on one of Mirimudo's punches, when he twisted his fist after driving a blow into her stomach. The corner of my mouth lifted into a small sneer.

As Mirimudo wound down the attack, I produced a quarterstaff. Six feet long, hard and solid polished wood, flat and round ends. With a flick of my wrist, I tossed it to Mirimudo and wordlessly gestured for him to begin.

He wound up and struck the ninja. The "thump" of the wood impacting her little body could be heard from where I was standing, but all she did was grunt. Mirimudo struck her again. Another thump, another grunt. She was indeed tough to be able to withstand this attack, let alone an attack from one as fierce as Mirimudo. He hit her in the stomach. In the ribs. Walking around her, he hit her all over her back. Red streaks were showing up on her where she was struck, as testament to the force being used on her. She continued to curse out the Mugen Tenshin.

Funny thing about force. There is nothing wrong with it, as long as it gets results. I, myself, have been known to give in to using force when it gets the job done. I used force to capture Kasumi, when I battered her senseless with elbows. But when force does not work, sometimes a pinpoint attack is necessary.

"Allow me." I held out my hand, and it was soon filled with the quarterstaff.

"Your attack is strong, Mirimudo," I told him. "But it lacks finesse. That is not a slight. You are effective at what you do. But sometimes, you need a more... precise method. There are some... stubborn people... who refuse to give us what we want." I looked at Kasumi as I said the next words.

"And so, we must take it from them."

Planting my feet, I drew back and with a snap forward, drove the end of the staff into Kasumi's chest, as if stabbing her with a sword strike. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, but no sound came out.

I put the staff flat against Kasumi's body, between her breasts. Then grabbing both ends, I gave a sudden quick turn, forcing her breasts apart.

Kasumi screamed, and for the first time in as long as I can remember... I smiled. It was only a small one, but it was there.

"And there it is," I said. "I knew we could get the reaction we wanted out of you."

I made to walk away, but suddenly I whirled, the end of the staff in one hand as I swung it in a circle, making like it were an axe, aimed squarely at her head. Kasumi shrieked in shock as the weapon made its way for her skull. It stopped six inches short of striking her.

"We can get any reaction." I said.

Operation Mist Catchers - Day 4. Ishaya's journal.

Over the last couple of days, Kasumi has been battered and beaten, but she has not been broken. Her spirit is strong.

But I am confident even that can be broken. We just have to go about it another way.

I motioned to Mirimudo to hide by the door. I had a plan, but I needed a backup just in case.

As he took his position, I raised Kasumi up off the floor. She slept on the floor, still bound by her wrists, but without them pulled tight. She could move and walk around, but she was not going anywhere. I am not so heartless as to deny sleep comfort, after all. But sleep was over, and I now pulled her back up, rousing her. I stood close, and the kunoichi flinched, expecting an attack.

"Hm. We have conditioned you well," I sneered. "Good girl. But no, I am freeing you instead."

I could see her confused look, but then one of her arms fell free from their shackles.

"If you can defeat me in combat," I said to her, "I shall let you go."

click. I should have been more prepared, as the very instant the second shackle had been undone, she whirled in a circle, sweeping my legs out from under me. A mistake. I rarely make mistakes, but this one was borderline rookie. I crashed to the floor, and she thrust downward with a pinpoint strike to my chest, momentarily immobilizing me. Beaten as she was, she was still incredibly fast as she bolted for the door.

"STOP HER!" I half yelled and half wheezed, trying to get my bearings back and my legs to respond again.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 4

I had my suspicions about what Ishaya was planning and while I didn't approve, I had seen firsthand the effectiveness of her interrogation techniques. If you had told me that the infamous Kasumi could be reduced to such a miserable, simpering thing I would not have believed you. But there she was, laying on the floor, looking no more dangerous than a house kitten.

The command was given to hide. Ishaya's intentions were clear now. I watched intently as she taunted Kasumi, then laid down the challenge. Her confidence was inspiring. Perhaps my intervention would not be necessary.

In her diminished state, it would be extraordinarily difficult for Kasumi to defeat Ishaya and win her freedom. The ensuing trickery should not have caught us off guard. Rather than fight, Kasumi tripped Ishaya and made a move to the exit. Had she all her faculties, she might have seen me coming. As it was, my stiff arm caught her right across the chest as she ran full speed to escape.

Though I barely felt the impact, it was enough to send her flipping backwards, onto the back of her head, then her stomach. I could see that Ishaya was annoyed and I understood why. Given the option to fight for her freedom, the kunoichi chose to flee. Again.

"Coward." I muttered. I pulled Kasumi up to her knees and turned her around. Pulling her arms behind her back and snaking my own through them gave her no leverage. I forced her to crawl to Ishaya. "You were given a chance and you squandered it. Apologize."

The defiant girl spat at Ishaya's feet.

More amused than angry, Ishaya responded with a hard slap across Kasumi's face. I'd seen closed fists that were less vicious. A splatter of blood shot from Kasumi's lips. Ishaya struck again, this time with a backhand blow. Another splash of crimson, some of it landing at my feet. I yanked back, not allowing her to rest. With minimal effort, I elevated her into the air, her arms in a torturous double chickenwing position. I flexed, putting great stress on her back and nearly causing her shoulders to pop from their sockets.

"Cease your struggles." Her head lolled back and her body quivered as she started to pass out from the hold.

She wouldn't get off that easy. With disgust, I let her drop in front of me. Her face and chest collided with the ground and she shot up for an instant before crumbling. "You gave her a chance, Ishaya. This is what she deserves."

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Operation Mist Catchers - Day 4. Ishaya's journal, continuation.

Satisfaction.

It has eluded me for my life. Bounced around from orphanage to orphanage, foster home to foster home, ending up hardened as I was... I felt joy today.

But to go forward, I must go back.

Once Kasumi had begun to flee again, as I should have (and failed, regretfully) to expect, Mirimudo performed his part admirably, knocking the tiny ninja for a loop with an arm strike referred to as a "clothes line". It stunned her terrifically, allowing him to pick her up, locking her arms.

He demanded she apologize. I expected nothing less than to be refuted, and I was correct. She spat at my feet. I watched the wad of saliva land by me, following its path with my eyes. When I looked back up at Kasumi, I made eye contact, then smirked. I slapped her across the face, with a sharp crack, drawing a little blood and turning her head to the side. I followed up with a backhand, knocking her head the other way, causing her to spit a little more blood.

To my surprise, Mirimudo then hefted her into the air, putting a great deal of strain on her arms. The pain from being elevated so began to take its toll on Kasumi, and her eyes started to flutter. Before she could pass out entirely, he dropped her, rather abruptly. She hit the floor of the abandoned temple with a thump, her face and ample chest thudding off it.

Mirimudo made mention that she deserved what she was getting. I nodded in agreement.

"She does indeed. I gave her the chance to be honourable. To fight me fairly for her freedom. Had she defeated me, I would have honoured that agreement. Instead, she chose to run. Again. Disgraceful. As such, she must be punished."

Grabbing a handful of her chestnut-brown hair, I yanked her up to her knees. She looked up at me for only an instant before I bent my left leg, raising it and kneeing her in the face. She gasped sharply as the blow connected, rocking her and snapping her head back hard. When her head came forward again, her eyes looked glassy. She was clearly dazed.

"Up," I told Mirimudo. He knew what to do. Grabbing her arms, he locked her in a full nelson and hauled the girl to her feet. Even if she was incapable of standing, he was more than capable of holding one as light as her for as long as necessary.

Like lightning, I suddenly drove a punch into Kasumi's stomach. Her wheeze, followed by a couple hard coughs, told the story of how much it hurt. She doubled over, but Mirimudo gave a yank on her and pulled her back upright. Drawing back again, a little slower to let her think about it, I rammed my fist into her stomach again. Again she gagged as the blow struck home and doubled over, drooling a little bit. Mirimudo pulled her up again.

Continuing my assault, I hugged her close, driving my knee into her stomach. "AUUGH!" she let out a cry of pain. It was a delicious sound. She bent over again, her body wrapping around my thigh as I buried my knee in her. Mirimudo cut it short, allowing me to knee-strike her again. Kasumi made choked noises again, a sound I enjoyed drawing from her.

Half a dozen more blows to the stomach, various punches and knees. Kasumi was hurting from each one and on the last two, began to cough up flecks of blood as testament to the damage done.

I nodded to Mirimudo, who dropped Kasumi. She fell to the floor with no resistance.

And yet, she drew her arms up, planted her hands... and began to push herself up again.

I simply watched her for a moment, watched as she tried to will herself up. Watched her as she expended her energy. Allowed her to fight to get to her hands and knees. Once she had done so, I retrieved the quarterstaff, raised it above my head and brought it down hard on her back. She grunted with the impact as it knocked her back to the floor.

I discarded it again, thinking it was done. But her fight and will was inhumanly strong, as she very slowly attempted to get up again.

I obliged her, reaching down and pulling her up to her feet by her hair again. Before she could register what was going on and attack me, I bent down, putting an arm between her legs and giving a burst of exertion. In one swift movement, I had picked her up, and using the momentum from it, spun her, demolishing her with what Mirimudo would call a "body slam". I am not capable of doing it as effortlessly as Mirimudo, but the quarry was light enough that even I could handle her, even if I could not hold her and sustain it. Still, it clearly surprised Mirimudo when I pulled it off. It surprised Kasumi as well, because she let out a shriek as I brought her down. The "oof" sound she made as I slammed her was beautiful. She arched her back, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mirimudo taking in her form. I couldn't blame him, to be honest. I allowed myself a small smile out of the corner of my mouth at this. I knew he had enjoyed getting to put his hands on her.

Kicking Kasumi in the ribs, I tried to get her to roll over. She yelped and did so, providing easy setup for my next hold. Taking one of her legs, I picked it up and stepped through, bending it and locking it between my own. I fell forward, wrenching her knee. At the same time, I clasped my hands over her mouth, locking in an STF. I pulled back viciously, digging my knuckles into her face, changing position frequently to cause the most pain.

Kasumi screamed at being pulled backward in such a torturous hold. She shrieked in pain as I wrenched her neck. She moaned gutturally as her spine was arched back. She flailed feebly , kicking her free leg as her trapped one was bent in harder and harder, putting pressure on her knee joint and threatening to crunch it.

And then, it happened. My crowning moment. The moment I felt such satisfaction and happiness.

Kasumi submitted.

I broke her.

I broke her!

The would-be leader of the Mugen Tenshin had been reduced to a mewling kitten as she begged for mercy, slapping the floor with a rhythmic "thump-thump-thump-thump" in the ubiquitous sign of submission, the tapout.

And this realization that I had the mighty kunoichi Kasumi in my grasp, begging... only made me tighten the hold more.

Mirimudo would later tell me my eyes took on a slightly crazed look, as I grinned wider and pulled back on the girl's neck more. He likened it to a "slasher smile". I will need to look this term up. But Kasumi quivered in pain, her body trembling in my grasp as I dished out the punishment she was to receive for her disgracefulness. Kasumi started to moan thickly, and then her struggles diminished as the pain began to overwhelm her. She moved slower and slower, until finally, her body went slack, held up only by my vicious hold. I was still sailing on the adrenaline rush of my mirth, and continued to punish her, holding her and bending her to my will.

The ninja was in my hold for roughly a full minute before I finally allowed her to rest on the floor. She had passed out a while ago, and lay on the floor, drooling slightly.

Raising a leg, I stomped her once in the back. She didn't have any reaction.

Quelling my emotions, and somewhat hoping Mirimudo didn't know I had that feeling, I composed myself, once again becoming cool and in total control of myself.

"Put the shackles back on her... and this time, let her sleep while raised up. She has not seen the last of this torture."

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 4

I had no way of knowing if Ishaya was being truthful about allowing Kasumi to leave. Would she have jeopardized the mission? For what purpose? These were the mind games she was famous for. Regardless, we were not through.

The crack of Ishaya's knee made me think that maybe she had caved the girl's skull in. I had no idea how her head was still on her shoulders.

To hold Kasumi in place again, I chose a different hold. The full nelson was just as secure as the chickenwing, but it also allowed me to tweak her neck. As my fingers pressed down between her shoulders, she was nudged back to a scarce consciousness only to experience a vicious assault on her mid-section. The punches and knees were delivered with such force, I could feel the impact myself. These were striking techniques passed down from our ancestors, originally designed to shatter the defences of heavily armored opponents. You can only imagine how it was for the kunoichi.

Even after all that she refused to give up. "Stay down", I wanted to tell her. "Stay down".

Ishaya shifted her focus to the back area. Her facial expression didn't change, even as she ramped up the aggression. The quarterstaff came down clumsily, with precision being sacrificed for power. The same could be said of the ensuing slam. I was impressed by Ishaya's strength and creativity. The only thing more mesmerizing was Kasumi's writhing body. Truly, she was a marvelous creature, even more so in this vulnerable state. Her breasts bulging, her mouth hanging open as she reflexively stretched and moaned. Nothing in my studies had prepared me for such a sight.

What I had seen in my studies was hours of her competing in martial arts tournaments. There was one particular fighter who reminded me of Ishaya so it was only fitting that she utilized one of his moves. It was an intricate submission hold, designed to torture multiple points on the victim's body. Judging from her execution, Ishaya knew it well. In the past, I had seen the fear and frustration in Kasumi's eyes when this move was used on her. It was far worse on this day.

I actually turned away and paced around the room, unsure what to think. I could hear her suffering. I closed my eyes and my senses were filled with the sound of bones on the verge of breaking and a once delicate voice making the most wretched noises.

Then the tapping. I turned to see the kunoichi offering a non-verbal submission. There was a soulless look in Ishaya's eyes accompanied by something even more unsettling: a smile. The inhuman grin startled me. It was an image I would not soon forget. I should have moved to save Kasumi...after all, she was no good to us dead, but I just stared. At Ishaya's rapture. At the exquisite pose that the kunoichi's body was forced into.

Ishaya let go, her calm demeanour returning. Sweat dripped from her brow, mixing with that of her victim. There was nothing for me to say. I moved to pick up Kasumi and hastily reattached her shackles.

Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 6

She refuses to eat. She refuses to drink. This will not do.

With Kasumi on her back, Ishaya and I positioned ourselves on top of her so she could not move. I held down the legs while Ishaya perched herself on the upper body, pinning Kasumi's arms against her sides. I passed her a bowl, which contained an unappetizing stew.

Ishaya pinched her nose and dug a claw into her breast. The lack of oxygen combined with the harsh treatment was enough to force her mouth open. Ishaya picked up the bowl and tilted it towards Kasumi's mouth, filling it until it overflowed. When Kasumi started to choke, Ishaya clamped her mouth shut. She commanded her to swallow. Kasumi cried openly. Ishaya stood and dug a boot into her stomach causing her to vomit. Then she gathered the saliva in her throat and spit, a sticky projectile splattering against Kasumi's forehead.

The rest of the meals that day went without incident.

Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 10

*CRUNCH*

Ishaya bit down on the ripe apple, taking a rare moment to enjoy a simple pleasure. We had been observing Kasumi for ten minutes, neither of us saying a word. She flittered in and out of consciousness. To her, this was a waking nightmare.

"Speak." Ishaya commanded. Kasumi didn't say anything. "I am allowing you to speak. Are you only capable of squeaks and sobs? You must hate me. Tell me."

Kasumi looked right at me and I shook my head. It was a warning, not disapproval.

"The Mugen Tenshin...you two...are not long for...this world...I am one...one against you...but there...are many..."

Ishaya nodded. She seemed neither bothered or amused by the answer. "Mirimudo. Hold her."

I walked behind Kasumi and wrapped my thick arms around her. She squirmed, but there was nothing she could do with her arms over her head and her body straightened out before me. I held her tight, my forearms underneath her breasts.

*CRUNCH*

Ishaya took another bite. "Take that back."

"What?" Kasumi asked.

"Take back what you said. I didn't like that."

"You're...insane...and evil..."

Ishaya raised an eyebrow. "Hmph. Mirimudo."

"Yes, Ishaya."

"Squeeze."

I brought my arms together, compressing Kasumi's fragile body. Her squirming turned into a violent shaking, which did nothing to loosen my grip on her. At first, her body was very soft and squishy. I squeezed harder until I came into contact with dense bone. The pressure on her lungs only allowed for a single, truncated scream.

Ishaya crossed her legs and took another bite from her apple.

Not wanting to drain my own arms, I relented, keeping our bodies pressed together. My crotch was right up against the back of her legs. It brushed up against her supple buttocks. This was not the time for such thoughts. I resumed squeezing.

*CRUNCH*

The bite mixed with the mangling of bones.

Kasumi's arm muscles tensed as she searched for some way to free her arms. She tried to twist away from me, but all that did was make her chest bounce in every direction. I found myself getting aroused again. There was no hiding it from her or Ishaya at this point. I pumped the hold violently, trying to shift the focus away from this embarrassment. I pumped and I pumped, furious at myself for being in this position. She bucked her hips and her frail body slid against mine. I gave one last, massive squeeze to stop her. She exhaled weakly and passed out. At last.

I let her go and turned away from Ishaya. I bent over to catch my breath. I had done my job.

*CRUNCH*

Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 11

Ishaya had disappeared that morning. To run errands perhaps or rendezvous with a Mugen Tenshin contact? I did not know. I had to see Kasumi. Alone.

The room was equipped for different kinds of binding. We had primarily tied her with her hands over her head, but I had other things in mind. I had to be careful.

The rope was tied around her ankle, though I made sure it was not too uncomfortable. Then I utilized the pulley to raise one of her legs up so that it was now horizontal to the ground. Through all of this, she stayed asleep. I was in complete disbelief as I ran my hand over her impossibly smooth leg. Reaching her crotch, I hesitated. Though only for a moment.

With two fingers, I lightly prodded at her sensitive area. She stirred, but still did not awaken. I looked back over my shoulder. We were alone. I moved my face in closer. My lips pressed against her panties and I gave a gentle kiss. She shivered and started to come to.

"Shhh. Please, Kasumi. Do not scream. Do not fight." I ran my face along her body, planting a kiss on her stomach...then her breast...then her neck...until finally we were face to face. Her eyes were closed. She couldn't bear to look at me. Was I so disgusting? I took her head in my hands and forced a kiss on her. My tongue fought its way past her lips. Cherry blossoms. I pulled away. Somehow, I pulled away. "I...I..."

"Help me."

Taken aback, I turned and bolted out of the room.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The Mist Catchers - Ishaya's Log. Day 5.

More of the same, really. That's okay by me. She refuses to break totally. But she will. More beatings for her. More of her cursing us and the Mugen Tenshin out. Being left unconscious is becoming the recurring thing for her, as this time when she spat at me, I repaid her with a blow to the jaw using that quarterstaff. She saw it coming too late, and it struck her forcefully. Her body went slack in her chains and her head hung forward. I drew the solid wooden rod back and thumped her in the stomach with it, surely having drawn hard coughing if she were conscious. If not for Mirimudo, I may well have beaten her to death. I do not lose such control easily, yet she seems to be able to consistently draw it out of me.

I dislike it. Greatly.

The Mist Catchers - Ishaya's Log. Day 8.

After the bitch tried her hunger strike, she was straightened out pretty quickly. It seems that she is more apt to guard against attacks on her dignity and pride. This can be exploited, I am certain. It will be something to remember.

She tried to run again. This time, it was driven by fear. She made it about four steps before I gave chase. I tackled her around the legs, bringing her to the floor. The impact she made winded her long enough for me to dart around to her head. Hooking her neck in a guillotine choke, I rocked backwards, ending up on my back with the ninja on top of me. I wrapped my legs around her waist to further restrict her movement and breathing, and I hammerlocked an arm behind her. With her in this restrictive hold, I grinned, knowing that the choke hold was about to leave her laying at my feet again.

Pumping the hold on her, I worked the oxygen out of her lungs. The now-familiar gagging, strangled noises Kasumi made when being choked filled my ears with their siren call. Her struggles made it all the sweeter as she slowly passed out in my grasp. Finally, her tiny body went limp as she blacked out entirely, victimized and dominated by me yet again.

It was such a euphoric feeling to assert myself over her, showing her my dominance. It was a feeling I could get used to... addicted to, even.

I pushed her off me. She almost seemed to float to the ground. She looked so serene and peaceful laying unconscious on the floor. Even through the beatings, she radiated an aura of beauty, innocence... like that of a porcelain doll. It was what made me desire to break her in the first place.

I will see to it personally that she does, sooner or later.

As punishment for this attempt at freedom, I hung her upside down from the shackles, placing them around her ankles. If she tries this a third time, I will break her legs.

The Mist Catchers - Ishaya's Log. Day 13.

Near two weeks have passed since we first started tormenting the little ninja. Her resolve is strong, very strong indeed... and yet, she is wearing down slowly. She now flinches when I draw near her. Sudden movements draw her attention. Little things. Small victories. The gradual erosion of her will.

I have also noticed Mirimudo acting... strangely. Ever since the day he bear hugged Kasumi to unconsciousness as per my orders. I could tell he enjoyed the feeling of the young ninja's body pressed firmly against his, yet I may simply be reading too much into things. Kasumi got any of the meal that was left over, as usual.

My absence a couple days ago was to collect food, since being in this temple does not lend itself to human interaction. As a way to screw with her mind a little more, I picked up some "mille-feuille" cake. I know it is her favourite, and so we give it to her, simply to make her curious and doubtful. Is it poisoned? Has it been tampered with? Watching her try to convince herself to turn it down out of paranoia is delicious. More so when she cannot, and gives in, consuming it anyway.

Abuse of the mind can be as satisfying, as well as damaging, as that of the body.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The Mist Catchers - Ishaya's log, Day 14.

I thought all emotion had been driven out of me as a child.

How terribly, terribly wrong I was.

I know not how she does it. She... she makes me feel... things. Emotion. She draws it out of me as if it were at the surface.

Today, it was rage.

Anger. Contempt. Taking over, in control. Not me.

*sigh* I shall explain.

I paid the kunoichi in chains a visit today. I told her she would cow to me. Give me what I demanded and I would not harm her.

Her responses are becoming more tentative, and less certain of herself, so we are making progress. But still, she spat at me, and cursed myself and the Mugen Tenshin, spouting her rhetoric about how I have no soul, and so forth.

I am beginning to tire of her mouth. I hauled off and slugged her in the stomach with my good, solid quarterstaff. She coughed a little, damning my mother.

Her words had no effect. I have done that daily myself.

Another strike. More coughing. More cursing. She had quite the dirty mouth on her, surprising.

I slowly drew the staff back. My eyes met Kasumi's, whose own were fixated on the staff... and growing wide, knowing what was to happen.

*THUMP*. It hit her in the stomach again. She screamed a short, clipped scream this time, then coughed hard. She pitched forward with the blow, almost curling up around the staff. When she relaxed, she went a little slack, her head hanging back. When her admission of weakness was not immediately forthcoming, I drilled her with it yet again. This time when she coughed, she retched once as she spasmed and danced in her chains, like a marionette.

She moaned as she went limp this time. I told her that she could end this all by simply giving me what I wanted.

"Piss off, you evil bitch."

That was the moment. Something bubbled up in me, rose to the surface, and burst. I grit my teeth and swung the staff into her stomach as hard as I could. She screamed again, and this time when she retched, she made gagging noises. I could see what was about to happen. My fifth blow, again with all my power, broke the dam. Kasumi retched hard, and then vomited from the beating.

Not satisfied. I wanted her admission. I wanted her admission! I WANTED HER ADMISSION!

I started striking her over and over, rapidly. No rest period. No recovery. Just blinding, pure, white-hot agony.

The thump sound of solid wood meeting human body became nearly rhythmic, as Kasumi squealed, screamed, coughed, bucked around in her chains. Blood began to leak from her mouth. As my assault continued, more and more blood came out.

Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. How many was this going to take??

Kasumi's mouth hung open by now, blood covering her chin and dripping onto her white gi and her breasts. When she coughed, it sprayed.

I trembled in anger. I would much have preferred not to give her that, but I could not help myself... I cursed myself for my lack of discipline. But I hated her so much... and could not get what I wanted from her.

I undid the fabric wrap around her gi, opening it and exposing her stomach. It was a vicious, mottled blue and black already. That would be much worse in a day.

Then, using my technique again, I put my arms around her and pulled her close while kneeing her in the abdomen.

I felt something warm on my shoulder. She had coughed up a mouthful of blood, splattering it on me. Her body quivered and trembled in pain. I told her once more she had been broken... her reply was that she had seen me angry, so she had truly won.

I stopped short. I didn't think she had seen it through her beaten haze, but now I was set off. I drew the staff back again, and I could see she was expecting a blow in the stomach. At the last moment, I raised it over my head and slammed it into her forehead. It opened a cut on her face that dripped down her cheeks and off the bridge of her nose, and she immediately went limp in her chains, swaying slightly.

I had beaten her to unconsciousness, and yet her words rang somewhat true... she hadn't broken.

I cast off a couple expletives of my own, hurling the quarterstaff across the abandoned temple. It clattered and skittered along the floor, then rolled for a little before coming to a stop as I stormed off.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo’s Journal – Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 17

At some point, even hospitality was met with trepidation.

Though Kasumi carried a fragrance that was naturally pleasing, it could only last so long under her current conditions. I proposed to Ishaya that she bathe the captive, but she just scoffed. She was beneath such peasant’s work. I dutifully took on the task.

Droplets of soapy water splashed along the floor as I entered the room and made my way towards Kasumi. Her arms must have been exhausted from being tied above her head for hours on end. A look of defeat was plastered on her face. We made eye contact. She shivered, then turned away.

There was no point in trying to relax her. Best to proceed with the mundane task and be done with it. Water seeped from between my fingers. I didn’t realize how tightly I’d been grasping the sponge.

My delicate approach did little to assuage her fears. She twisted and weakly kicked her legs, just as she would if Ishaya and I were abusing her. Couldn’t she see that this was a respite? I put an arm around her waist to slow her, but her fight was making a proper bathing impossible. Her foot lashed out and knocked the bucket over. Soap suds ran through the cracks in the ground. My hand grabbed the bottom of her chin and pinched her cheeks. I demanded that she stopped struggling. My other hand made a fist and I pressed it against her stomach. She understood.

I began the cleaning with the same cold approach I had to interrogation. Slow, consistent, repetitive motions. I pressed the sponge against her as gently as possible. Her face scrunched up in pain, her body covered in fresh bruises. I said nothing, focusing on making this quick and comfortable. My arm hugged her hips to keep her legs still. Her moaning made me drop the sponge.

“Hold still.” I demanded. She ignored or didn’t hear the command. “Be quiet.” I regret to admit that I became flustered. In an instant, my hands were all over her. Was I trying to restrain her? Hurt her? Something else? I cannot say. Our bodies were pressed closely together. In her depleted state, she could not hold me off. My crotch pressed against hers. I buried my face in her chest. Shame was no longer a consideration. I wanted her.

My mouth was nuzzled against her gorgeous neck. My tongue flicked out to get a taste of her. My fingers sunk down into her underwear. I was set to remove her garments when I heard footsteps. Ishaya had returned. I hastily moved the water bucket back into place to resume the bathing. She would know that something was amiss, but I wasn’t worried. We knew better than to question each other’s actions when alone with the captive.

“Say nothing.” I warned Kasumi. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

Ishaya directed me to place Kasumi’s feet into the water. The crackle of the stun baton revealed her intentions and this started Kasumi whimpering again. It was a sound I couldn’t get used to, though Ishaya relished it. She noticed that I was worked up and suggested I take the day off. I nodded and exited.

It would be a long walk down the hallway before I could get enough distance where my ears weren’t filled with the noise of desperate screaming and stinging flesh. It would be even longer before I could sleep without thinking about it.

Mirimudo’s Journal – Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 20

The kunoichi clutched her spine, unable to find any relief from the brutal assault on her back. We had offered her another opportunity to fight for her freedom. Ishaya had bestowed upon me the honour of making sure that escape was impossible. For the last ten minutes, I had used my strength and technique to dismantle Kasumi with trips, throws and slams. She was completely disoriented. After the third time she was lifted up into the air and broken over my knee, I knew she was finished.

I walked over to her and straddled her body. My wide, muscular frame sat down on her back pinning her against the ground. I reached forward to secure her arms, bending her backwards and trapping her arms between my armpits and thighs. Then my hands came together underneath her chin. The torturous submission hold was now in place. I pulled with all of my might. The question was not whether she would quit, but how much she could endure.

My camel clutch was inescapable. I could hold it for as long as I wanted. Make it hurt as much as I wanted. I felt embarrassed by my behaviour. I wanted it to hurt very much. I would strain, then relax, never allowing her spine or back muscles to adjust. At one point, I did wrench the hold and kept her at an extreme angle for almost a whole minute...Ishaya liked that part. We shared a smile, though neither of us would admit it later.

Another hard pull. Kasumi’s breasts nearly burst from her top. Tears were streaming down her face. She tapped her hand against my leg. I wanted to hear the words. Adjusting my position, I made sure she could feel my erection against her butt and lower back. I quaked with delight. This mixture of pleasure and pain excited me.

“...give up...give up...” Kasumi had had enough. I released her immediately and moved to bind her once more. For whatever reason, I no longer cared about hiding anything from Kasumi or Ishaya. This scenario had awakened something within me.

Before we left, Ishaya had one more thing to say to Kasumi: “Weakling.” She straightened her fingers and jabbed them with knife-like precision into Kasumi’s sides. I feared the girl would burst. Ishaya’s fingers must have been wreaking havoc on her insides. Fortune shined on Kasumi and she passed out from the extraordinary pain. Ishaya relented, leaving Kasumi hanging there with drool dribbling down from her open mouth, not unlike a scalded dog.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 24

I'm not sure what came over us on this day. We were preparing to give Kasumi another chance to fight (something that was becoming like a workout for Ishaya and myself). It was to be Ishaya's turn. When we walked in, one of Kasumi's arms was hanging freely. Ishaya and I exchanged looks, but neither of us had an explanation. She furiously accused the kunoichi of trickery, even though the girl was unconscious. I suggested that perhaps the bindings had become worn or that I hadn't tied them properly the last time they were loosened. Ishaya was unconvinced. She commanded me to bring the girl down.

I went to sit and let Ishaya go to work, but she motioned for me to stay. She said it would be the both of us. If Kasumi wanted to escape, the price was now double. Kasumi looked confused. She didn't back down. She never backed down.

It was a massacre. Kasumi threw one punch that Ishaya easily countered. She flipped Kasumi onto the floor and planted a foot on her face. She wrenched the arm violently and I think I heard Kasumi's wrist bone snap. I ran in and delivered a gruesome soccer kick to her ribcage. Something inside of her gave out. She rolled on the floor, clutching her ruined midsection.

Ishaya ordered her to stand. When Kasumi proved unable, Ishaya yanked her up by her hair. She delivered hard slap that sent Kasumi twirling towards me. I threw a right cross that shifted her jaw. Instead of falling, she drunkenly stumbled over in Ishaya's direction. Ishaya destroyed her with a roundhouse kick, but she somehow stayed on her feet. It went on like this, the pitiful creature being bounced between us as we laid into her with bludgeoning blows. Surely, only the force of our attacks was keeping her upright. A decisive wheel kick from Ishaya blasted her in the temple and I could see Kasumi's body shut down. She fell down stiff as a board.

I leapt into the air and came down across her belly with my own. Hundreds of pounds splashed down on her, obliterating what little was left. Were it not for her inhuman endurance, she would have expired long ago. As it was, she was a bloody and beaten pile of flesh, nothing like the mighty ninja warrior we had sought to capture all those days ago.

We stopped and stared at what we had done. We made for an effective pair. Something to consider after this operation is over.

Kasumi was bound with fresh rope this time. I was as firm as I could be, without further destroying her brittle body.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The Mist Catchers - Ishaya's Log, Day 25.

For some time, putting pen to paper only brought up one memory. Of Kasumi's seeming inability to break.

On the seventeenth day, Mirimudo used a submission hold, a "camel clutch" he called it, and bent her viciously. It was... satisfying. She submitted to the hold, but not to us.

On the 24th day, we may have changed that. She was pummeled mercilessly between the two of us, as we treated her like a ping pong ball, kicks and punches sending her into a stupor as we battered her back and forth before I devastated her with a spinning wheel kick to the head.

Today, I offered her yet another chance to leave. I knew with her injuries piling up, she would be running nowhere. I was correct as I offered her an unfettered leave. She was wary, which is good. We have beaten doubt into her. After using the kindest, gentlest voice I could muster, assuring her she had passed our test, I stepped aside to let her pass. Finally, she started for the door.

She was three quarters of the way there when I struck, lashing her hard in the back with my nunchaku. The wooden rod thumped off her back, and she cried out in pain and distress as she crumpled to the floor with one blow, onto her hands and knees. I planted a hard stomp on her back, flattening her. She cried. Her tears were divine as I rolled her onto her back and leapt on her. She squealed as she feebly tried to defend against my laser-precise punches. I rained them down on her head, the points of my knuckles catching her in the forehead, and opening a nasty cut. Seeing her blood makes me want more of it, as I make the cut a little bigger with a couple more punches.

Kasumi keeps trying to fight... still. Still fighting. It surely must be an autonomous process by now. Changing focus, I smashed her in the jaw with a wicked right hand. Her screaming is delicious. I batter her with punches in the face until her arms drop to her sides. Once she is unable to fight back, I stop. She is still conscious, but now unable to do much of anything. I grinned at her, and then took my index and middle right fingers, smearing her blood all over her face in a show of dominance.

I grabbed her by the wrists and dragged her back to the middle of the room. She whimpered the whole while. It was quite pathetic to see the next would-have-been Mugen Tenshin leader in such a state. I clasped the shackles around her wrists, imprisoning her once more, than raised her back up. When she was dangling again, I took my prized nunchaku - one of the extremely few things in life I cherished anymore - and twirled them quickly, then lashed out and struck her across her bruised up stomach with them. The bruise was vicious looking- a mottled purple and black oily-looking mess. I had no need to guess how much it hurt, as one look at her violent spasm in reaction to my strike as she danced in her chains, along with the retching sound she made of trying to not throw up, told me the entire story. She hung slack, defeated.

It was not enough, as I drew back and lashed again, aiming at her ribs this time. It again caused her to scream, a shrill cry.

One more strike, this one aimed low, at her left leg. The wood collided with her shin, and the wood won. There was a loud crack as her shin bone broke cleanly. She screamed again, as tears burned trails down her face. If she was able to run before, she was not now.

I lowered her until her feet were a scant inch over the floor, to bring her down to my level. I was not much taller or bigger than her, so I needed her where I could reach her. Getting behind her, I looped my nunchaku around her throat and pulled tight, the chain pressing hard into her throat, as I brutally choked her with my weapon. Her gagging and choking noises... I had choked her multiple times before, but they never failed to enthrall me. She weakly kicked with her good leg, but her struggles were fast weakening as the choke was very tight. I crossed the rods over each other, completing the noose, as I hauled back on her. Her struggling slowed, then stopped. I held the choke until warm drool began running down one of my hands. That was how I knew she was not faking.

I unwrapped the nunchaku from the girl's throat. The nunchaku chain had left a red line around her neck and she hung limp in her shackles, her head pitched forward, her hair hanging limp as she was.

I produced a short blade, and cut up her already revealing clothing, making runs in her long stockings, and cuts in the sides of her gi. Dominated, humiliated, beaten.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo’s Journal – Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 35

Days passed and Kasumi’s ordeals blurred together. I sat in the darkness, watching, taking stock of the things we’d done. Her once flawless body was covered in ugly bruises. Burn marks blemished her skin, the result of a torture method I could scarcely remember administering. That was how it had gone. Ishaya or I would drum up some fresh torment and introduce it into to Kasumi’s world. Our methods often proved to be extremely effective.

The flesh around her broken shin was turning a sickly colour. An infection most likely. What had we done to her? To what end? I had suggested to Ishaya that we strip her of her garments completely, but she insisted we leave her as she was. Somehow, the sight of this vibrant girl hanging in the tatters of her destroyed costume was even more demeaning than if she were completely naked. She was exposed as the pretender that the Mugen Tenshin had long accused her of being.

I circled her, running my hand over her hips then around her mid-section. Even like this, completely decimated, my mind was filled with salacious thoughts.

I stopped behind her. As I had several times, I forced our bodies together. My crotch was nestled between the cheeks of her buttocks and I took a deep breath as I became stiff. She exhaled, but did not awaken. My hands came around to cup her breasts, kneading them artlessly. Were the circumstances different, it might have been pleasurable for both of us. Were the circumstances different...

Amidst her moans, I thought I heard her say “no”, but I ignored it. She was our prisoner...she was the Mugen Tenshin clan’s property now. We could do what we wanted with her. She kept trying to speak and I had to address it.

“Kasumi. Stop.”

“Don’t do this...please...just...help me...”

I turned her head to me and stared angrily into her face. “What did you say?” She repeated her request. My hand formed a fist and smashed into her liver. “How...dare you...” I drove my fist into her side a second time. I battered the area until it felt like I was dipping my knuckles in pudding. Foolish woman.

I started to walk away when she said it again: “Help me.” My hand was prepared again, set to take her head off...but I was halted by the sight of her tear-stained face. I knew she should be silenced. Help her...help her! I placed my hands on her bindings, expressionless. No. In her condition, she wouldn’t make it 10 feet from here before succumbing to hunger or the elements...or Ishaya herself. This was her home now.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Operation Mist Catchers - Day 30. Ishaya's journal.

One month. It has been one month since I first brought Kasumi to this abandoned temple. Long ago had the intention of taking her to the Mugen Tenshin been forgotten. I intended simply to destroy.

And destroy, she had been. Her confidence was gone. Her seemingly unending endurance of one month prior had run out. Even half-strength slaps were enough to stagger her. Never was this more evident than today.

I freed Kasumi from her shackles. She collapsed. I waited patiently for her to stand, staying behind her the whole time. Her determination was actually... extremely admirable.

Heart beyond strength, she fought like anything to get up. Slowly. Painfully. She had to give bursts of effort to do it and rest a couple times, but she was... getting up.

When she got to her feet, unsteadily, twenty minutes had passed. Her hard breathing echoed throughout the small room. She stood, weak-legged and very unstead
y.

If any thought lingered as to my possession of some kind of compassion, my next action erased that. Stepping to her side, I brought my leg up, drilling her in the face with a hooking savate kick. Kasumi fell like a sack of flour, hitting the floor and not getting up this time. She lay flat on her back, spread-eagled.

Sitting behind Kasumi, I propped her up and pulled the girl into my lap. She groaned, but made no movement. I rested her head on my left thigh, and then crossed my right leg over her neck and chest, trapping her in a headscissors. The only vestiges of fight left in her were the weakest of spasms, as she was quickly rendered unconscious by my tight chokehold. I savoured it, as I do, one of my only remaining joys in life being to show an opponent my dominance. I held the choke until she turned a dangerous looking shade of purple.

Slightly alarmed, I released the hold. How long had I had it on her anyway? I did not know. What I did know is that I almost killed her. When I uncoiled my legs, she did begin to breathe again. Thankfully, it had not just ended there. I simply must take more care with these things. Colour returned to her face as oxygen and blood both filled her brain again.

I returned her to her wrist shackles and left her limp in them.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Mirimudo's Journal - Operation: Mist Catcher, Day 38

I made a mistake today. A terrible, terrible mistake. I allowed the kunoichi to engage me in conversation. I thought that indulging in her foolish ideas of freedom and escape would allow me to repress my impulses but I was wrong. All of the research I'd done on her showed that her greatest strength wasn't her agility or her spirit or her fighting skill, it was her humanity. It was how she touched and affected all those she interacted with. I knew this. I knew this! Still I allowed her to speak. What we talked about...isn't important. It was the way she spoke, the inflection in her voice, the conviction in her words. She was able to stare right through me, her captor, even after the hell she'd been living in for over a month. I blocked her out. I untied her. Still, she implored me to listen. My fists and feet rained down upon her. I flipped her onto my shoulders, her crotch bumping against my nose, her beautiful legs muffling my ears. With great force she was thrown down. Her head, neck and back collided with the ground and it looked like she might break into a dozen pieces. I recall this now, in the safety of my private chambers. That was an hour ago. Did I remember to secure the prisoner? I honestly cannot say. I should go back. I should...I trust Ishaya will return soon.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Operation Mist Catchers - Day 39. Ishaya's journal.

I was taken aback slightly at what I found today. I had gone to the main room of the abandoned temple, where we were holding Kasumi. I walked in, and stopped short. She was not in her shackles. She was unconscious on the floor, but not chained by the wrists.

I walked in to the room, and woke her.

"How did you escape those binds?" I snarled.

"n-n-not... escape.. M-M-Miri... mudo.. yester...."

I looked at her. It was true Mirimudo had paid her a visit yesterday, but he was more meticulous than this. She was trying to implicate him, cause dissent. I would have none of it.

"You are trying to turn him against me. I do not believe you. You got out of them, but the exertion drained you in your state."

"No, I speak the tru-" I cut her off with a slap. I refused to listen to her silver-tongued lies.

Chaining her back up tightly in her shackles, making good and sure she could not escape again, I raised her back up. This time, I allowed her feet to lay flat on the floor so she could stand. She could not be standing much anyway.

Slowly walking towards Kasumi, I could see she was fearful of what horrific assault might be unleashed upon her next. She was right to feel thatwayl, as I am meant to be feared. Stepping in, I swung a thrust kick aimed at her jaw, a superkick. Her head snapped back as if she were shot and she immediately fell limp, slumping in her chains.

"Evil... bitch...." she sputtered.

I took a slow, deep breath. In so many ways, she wasn't wrong. Still, her defiance. Had we not beaten that out of her already?

Taking a step back, I reared up, and then rocked her with a second kick. She went limp again, held up by the chains, her legs half bent as they could not support her.

The only sound she made this time was a pitiful groan.

I would not be satisfied yet. I nearly decapitated her with my third kick. She whipped back, and would have crash landed nastily on the floor had it not been for the chains.

I knew for sure they were secure now, at least. I checked on her. She was completely knocked out, and bleeding from the mouth and nose a little.

I raised her back up so her feet were a scant inch off the ground. Knowing exactly how I had left her, I departed, the unconscious woman more like a tenderized slab of meat one might find at a butcher's shop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.