Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Glaring at Satsuki, Korra striped: showing her dark brown nipples and black hairy vagina. To her surprise, Sakura was also stripping: showing her pink nipples and pink hairy vagina. Both girls were wearing black & blue and pink & white boots respectively and have their six-packs showing on their abdominals.

‘What are you doing Sakura?’ Korra asked.

‘She was the one who beat me. ‘ Sakura answered. ‘So I’ve every right to fight her too.’

Before Korra could argue, Satsuki laughed. ‘How intriguing! A handicap match: me against you two. Fine, I will crush both of you to the ground.’

Before any one of them could attack, a theme song suddenly played and the doors opened: a surprised announcer declared.

‘MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM KONOHA: TSUNADE!’

Tsunade, wearing white robes and white boots, ran towards the ring and jumped into it: landing next to Satsuki. She picked up the microphone and glared at both Sakura and Korra.

‘YOU WON’T BE FACING THEM ALONE SATSUKI! BECAUSE I’M GOING TO TEACH THESE TWO WHELPS A THING OR TWO ABOUT WRESTLING!’

Recovery from her surprise, Korra gestured and the referee tossed her another microphone. ‘TEACH US ABOUT WRESTLING? IT’S SHOULD BE YOU WHO NEEDS TEACHING, AFTER LOSING LIKE THREE TIMES IN THE ROW! I WANTED TO FIGHT SATSUKI BUT ALSO HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU OLD HAG: AFTER WHAT YOU DONE TO SAKURA!’

Korra threw the microphone aside but before she could attack Tsunade, Sakura stopped her. ‘Korra, let me fight against her. She’s my master. Please.’

Korra relented and stepped backwards while Satsuki smiled. ‘Oh good, I could do with a break. Pound them up first before tagging me.’

Tsunade nodded as Satsuki exited the ring and onto the apron: Tsunade removed her robes and exposed her brown nipples, her blonde hairy vagina and her muscular body with six-packs. Sakura and Tsunade circled around the ring before entering a test of strength: both of them equal in strength. Sakura, however, kicked Tsunade in the crotch and grabbed her by the hair: face busting her to the mat. Tsunade screamed but pushed Sakura into the ropes and when she rebounded back, Tsunade scooped her into the air and slammed her down onto the mat: followed by an elbow drop on the forehead. Sakura screamed in pain but raised her right leg and cracked it on Tsunade’s head before jumping onto her feet.

Sakura cried and raising her right leg, slammed it down on the kneeling Tsunade but Tsunade blocked it with her left hand and holding her right breast: plunge her right nipple into Sakura’s widened vagina. Sakura moaned out loudly as Tsunade rubbed her nipple inside and out of Sakura’s vagina. Sakura raised her right fist and slammed it into Tsunade’s face but it did not shack her. Tsunade plunged her right nipple into Sakura’s vagina and with a cry, Sakura orgasmed: covering Tsunade’s breasts with her thick cum. Sakura moaned as Tsunade pushed Sakura off her and held her exploding vagina. Tsunade used this opportunity to lift Sakura into the air and applied torture rack backbreaker on her.

Despite her back being bent by Tsunade, Sakura reached out and slammed her fist into Tsunade’s right breast before punching her in the temple: making Tsunade screamed in pain and let go of Sakura. As Tsunade held her head and right breast, Sakura dropped behind her and delivered a powerful uppercut into Tsunade’s crotch from behind: making Tsunade gasped out loudly as she orgasmed. Tsunade cried as she expelled her cum all over Sakura’s hand and onto the mat. Sakura quickly stood up and grabbed Tsunade by the hair, slammed her into the turnbuckle before tagging Korra. Sakura left the ring and stood on the ring’s apron as Korra stepped into the ring and started beating up Tsunade: punching her in the face and in the breasts.

‘This is for all the things you’ve done to Sakura!’ Korra cried as she treated Tsunade’s breasts like punching bags: making Tsunade cried out in pain. Before Tsunade could do anything, Korra double punched Tsunade on her breasts and to her horror, her nipples squirted out fluid: spraying some on Korra’s face who licked it. Korra smirked and kicked Tsunade’s already exploding vagina and at Tsunade’s gasp, she orgasmed once more: pouring more cum onto the mat. With Tsunade moaning against the turnbuckle, Korra wanted to continue attacking her when suddenly, she was turned around and Satsuki slapped her in the face.

Growling, Korra uppercut Satsuki in the jaws and kneed her in the belly and when Satsuki bent forward in pain. Korra puts Satsuki‘s head under her left arm and was about to DDT her into the mat but Satsuki pushed Korra away from her. Before Korra could stable herself, Satsuki speared Korra into the turnbuckle and before Korra could recover, Satsuki grabbed her head and bull dogged Korra into the mat. As Korra held her head in pain, Satsuki rolled Korra onto her back and grabbed her legs, started stomping and grinding onto her vagina: making Korra screamed sexually. Satsuki evilly grinned her heel onto Korra’s crotch until Korra orgasmed: covering Satsuki’s foot and creating a puddle on the mat. As Korra moaned, Satsuki slammed her rear onto Korra’s stomach and started punching Korra’s face and breasts: making Korra cried out in pain.

‘Leave Korra Alone you bitch!’

Satsuki looked up and saw Sakura climbing on the top ropes and leaping from it: performing a frog splash and falling towards Satsuki. Satuki just stood up and caught Sakura in mid-air. Then she slid Sakura in front of her, upside down, and pile drove Sakura into Korra’s stomach: knocking the winds out of Korra’s body and making her spat out saliva. Then Satsuki laid Sakura next to Korra and she grabbed both Sakura’s right leg and Korra’s left leg. Satsuki then stood on top of both Sakura and Korra’s crotches: bouncing on them and putting as much weight. Sakura and Korra screamed as Satsuki’s heels dug into their vaginas and with simultaneous gasps, they both exploded with cum: covering the mat.

Sakura and Korra screamed as they orgasmed before falling back on their backs: their bodies covered in sweat and cum still flowing out of their vaginas. Satsuki pulled Sakura to her feet and Irish whipped her towards Tsunade who was on her feet.

‘Here! She’s all yours!’

Sakura ran towards Tsunade and Tsunade caught her in a bear hug: trapping Sakura’s arms and squeezing her rib cage. As Sakura tried to free herself, Tsunade started kneeing Sakura in the crotch: making Sakura gasped and drooled. Tsunade continue firing knee missiles into Sakura’s vagina until cum poured out of Sakura’s vagina: making Sakura cried and her eyes rolled back. Satsuki pulled Korra onto her feet and slammed her into the turnbuckle: making Korra gasped in pain and holding her hair.

‘Well Korra?’ Satsuki taunted. ‘You want to fight me? You’re fighting me now and I’m disappointed you didn’t put up much of a fight.’

Satsuki lifted Korra’s right leg up and slammed her crotch onto Korra’s while rubbing her pink nipples in circles around Korra’s dark brown nipples: making Korra moan sexually. Satsuki smirked as she continued pounding onto Korra’s crotch aggressively until Korra gasped and exploded with cum: covering Satsuki legs with her thick cum. As Korra moaned and orgasmed, Satsuki lifted Korra into the air while Tsunade also pushed Sakura into her shoulders: both of them in the middle of the ring. Then at the same time, they power bombed both Korra and Sakura into the mat: making Korra and Sakura screamed before blacking out. Then Satsuki and Tsunade pinned both of them on sit out pins: the referee made the count.

‘1... 2... 3!’

The bell rang as Satsuki and Tsunade raised their fists into the air as the crowd cheered while Korra and Sakura laid on their backs in defeat.

‘WINNERS BY PINFALLS!’ the announcer declared. ‘SATSUKI KIRYUIN AND TSUNADE!’

Once the cheers died, Satsuki and Tsunade sat heavily down on Korra and Sakura’s faces and with moans of pleasure, covered their opponents faces with thick cum. The cum woke both of them up as Satsuki and Tsunade continued orgasmed: making them choke on the thick cum that entered their mouths.

Satsuki then turned to the referee. ‘Could you get us some masking tape?’

The referee blinked her eyes but nodded: running backstage. Soon, she returned back to the ring with a roll of masking tape. Satsuki smiled and pulled Korra onto her feet and leaned her against the ropes: Tsunade did the same thing to Sakura. Satsuki grabbed some masking tape and pulled out two and taped one on Korra’s public hair and one on Sakura’s. Satsuki held the one on Korra’s while Tsunade had Sakura’s in her fingers.

‘On three.’ Satsuki said. ‘1...’

‘2...’ Tsunade counted.

‘3!’ they both cried out and pulled out the masking tape: also ripping out Korra and Sakura’s public hair. Korra and Sakura screamed in pain as tears flowed down their cheeks: holding to their crotches in pain.

‘You...’ Korra said angrily. ‘Bitch...’

Satsuki smiled and kissed Korra on the lips before kneeing her in the crotch and hip tossing Korra onto her back: Korra lying in an eagle spread position. Tsunade uppercut Sakura in the jaws before slamming her face first into Korra’s crotch: Sakura’s mouth on Korra crotch and vice versa.

Tsunade smiled at Satsuki. ‘You know, we make quite a team!’

Satsuki demured ‘Well, about that...’

To Tsunade’s, Satsuki uppercut her in the belly and when she bent forward in pain, Satsuki pinched and twisted Tsunade’s nipples and knees her hard in the crotch: making Tsunade gasped out loud as she orgasmed. Satsuki pulled Tsunade onto her back on the mat as Tsunade moaned and orgasmed: creating a puddle under her.

‘Sorry but I don’t tag up with whores who cum easily.’ Satsuki sneered. ‘At this rate, you do not deserve to be my partner!’

As she finished, Satsuki stomped on Tsunade’s already exploding crotch, making it explode more cum. Tsunade gasped and fell onto her back: drooling and unconscious. Satsuki smiled and posed for the crowd before leaving the ring and going backstage. As soon as she left, CFW’s aides hurried to the ring to carry Korra, Sakura, Ryuko, and Tsunade to the infirmary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.