Crashes at certain points of the game. (1 Viewer)

MintX

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I'm using the most current flashplayer and I'm using the .exe

At the very moment where one full deep throat is finished, the window automatically crashes itself.
The same goes with whenever I press J.

Can anyone help?

MintX

Potential Patron
4q3aj5.png

It's pretty old...

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
May I suggest you grab more RAM. Try upping to 2 GB, even. XP can't really handle any more, so it shouldn't be too expensive.
How big is the memory on your Video card? Is it an integrated system? If so, after you get the RAM, try upping the memory your system can use for Video, and see what happens.
That, and see if your Drivers are up to date on the Video card/chipset. Might smooth things out a bit, even on an older system ;)

Just my 2¢ on it.

MintX

Potential Patron
Thanks, I might as well just get a new computer all together, this one won't be able to handle anything in the near future.

xD But all this just to play a flash game about fellatio.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Don't give up on your system!
[EDIT] Image removed

See! Nowhere Near as substantial as yours, processor-wise, but I have 2 Gig of RAM and that makes a HUGE difference!

Seriously though. Try more RAM. It's cheaper than a new system.

Unless, of course, you just want the excuse to buy a newer system...

. . .

So, what are you doing with the old one? ;)

MintX

Potential Patron
Ok I found out the reason for the crashes. Apparently it has to do with the strands shader. After I turned it off, it started to work okay and when I turned it on, the game crashed.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I actually knew that was the reason your game was crashing, I just was unaware that you could turn that off.

The thing about upgrading your RAM is that older motherboards may not support 2GB of RAM, I believe XP CAN support up to 3GB of RAM, but I've seen motherboards that top out at 1.23GB. Shit, I had to repair a Windows 7 PC that's motherboard could only support 2.68GB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.