Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update: Raven TT,SoB V2 done) (1 Viewer)

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Colonial Marine +BG, Red Sonja )

Dante said:
There's a problem when you make the body transparent. When you are able to see through the components the parts overlap and causes some portions to be more transparent than others.
i did notice that,and im trying to find a visual work around thats both nice to the eye and that hides the overlapping parts :S
im already thinking about A LOT of testing to grt it right,abd im a bit worried about where and howbthe cock goes when inside the throat area...does it bend or just go trhough the head? Soon tonbe discovered!

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Red Sonja!

I was just looking for refs to make a request for her!

Yessssssssssss! And thank you!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

It does not bend. It remains just as straight as ever once inside. BUT there is some good news on that. If you want the dick to bend once inside I've got my own X-ray penis mod, but it's for the loader. If I could ever figure out how to make the cum animation look right it would be finished, but alas its just not within my capabilities yet :-[

Clayman8

Content Creator

Dante said:
It does not bend. It remains just as straight as ever once inside. BUT there is some good news on that. If you want the dick to bend once inside I've got my own X-ray penis mod, but it's for the loader. If I could ever figure out how to make the cum animation look right it would be finished, but alas its just not within my capabilities yet :-[

Damn...ok there's surely a way to explain it cause she's a ghost and all,but it is going to look weird :S
I dont work with the loader myself,not a fan of the UI personaly,maybe im just too used to SDT Vanilla,but your MOD would've helped quite well to double up to the ghost.
Still need to come up with a way to have it look good though,it might just look stupid in the end.

@zzaapp002
You're welcome mate,i needed Sonja myself to fill up my comic book character harem ;) Still have to rework her with the rest once i get a better grip on flash

Clayman8

Content Creator

OK so im back again!
Update list is as follows :
-A Droid Lady,something along to lines of the Zvedka Vodka girl to test out transparent parts
-Ghost Girl
-XJ9 Jenny droid mode,
-Mileena from Mortal Kombat (teeth,no teeth? Yay/Nay?)
-Predator+Xenomorph-tan girl to go with my Marine release
-Sheppard from Mass Effect
-Arcee,Transformers (the old pink version)
-Update of my initial releases with better shading etc.

Starting to work on something tonight,not sure what yet but will probably be done some time tomorrow or sunday :)

Clayman8

Content Creator

Guess what im doing next :P

Should be done tomorrow,i've got a dinner to cook and Army of Two to play now :D

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update with current project,character list )

MOAARR Progressssssss :

Starting the hair/mask piece and BG now,will post in a few hours ;)

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Mileena,BG added)

OK thats done...
Character code i use is:
charName:Mileena;mood:Happy;bodyScale:1;arms:onhislegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:cat,70,0,0,1;breasts:70;skin:tan;nose:pointed;ear:normal;lipstick:1,35,0,36,1;eyeshadow:208,103,162,1;sclera:224,172,0,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,35,0,36,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,1,1;balls:0,0.8760000000000001;hisSkin:0;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0

Seems right to me,couldn't figure out a way to have the face darker to her normal skin tone,as well as the highsleeves...The front arm worked fine,the background always had the upper-arm part layering first. Had to lower the sleeves in the end,other wise it would look bad.
Enjoy :P

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Nice job, keep up the work! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, where is the xenomorph? Since you haven't made it yet, or anyone else, I am requesting a black xenomorph as her, but if you can do one for him that would be AWESOME! ;D I should probably ask Dante if you decide not to do it.

See you in the shadows... 8)

Clayman8

Content Creator

i am goig to done one eventually,i just got caught up with work for the moment :(
A her xeno is in the works,i just havemt found the time to do it yet. Im also looking forward to making it,it would change from the typical anime character

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

That's okay, I've started to work on one too, but don't let that deter you to not make one! Good luck with the xeno. ;D

Made a xeno already (beat ya) and I am making a male version.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

I've successfully made a male and female Xenomorph. My question is, where are you? Seriously.

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Halloween theme charas added)

So far so good!

As a big thank you to everyone on the voting,i'd like to make a request for you all.

You guys chalk up WHAT or WHO you want me to do. Try to take something everyone could want,so that we all wouldnt end up with 15 different requests that i could never manage. A specific character or someone VERY Popular (examples such as Batgirl, Lara Croft, Another Harley Quinn, Dexter's Mom (i mean,why not?) etc) would really be great and fun to do however i'd gladly make a pack of different clothes or items (different piercings,tattoos, custom bra and thong sets,lingerie etc).

I sort of owe you guys in a way,so i'd like to at least pay back a little :D

GO!

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update: Raven TT,currently tweeking the SoB)

Updated with Raven,
Also going to drop some shadows and the like on the Sister of Battle these coming days as well as start something new. Dont know what yet. Maybe some simple clothes to vary out what we already have to work with.

Bluey5

Potential Patron

These are beautiful, nice job.

FRADOW

Potential Patron

Nice Raven! Thanks a lot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.