Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update: Raven TT,SoB V2 done) (1 Viewer)

Clayman8

Content Creator
Had some spare time,noticed i have a leotard MOD from someone but no Raven :O What a shame...
So there,some 2 hours of line bending and BAM you're welcome guys ;)

Any criticism and help/advice is welcome,it was decently easy to make that so i might run more things of the sort.

Clayman8

UPDATE->Teen Titans Raven
Seems i understood as to how to link imgs and SWFs in the same line,will try to do now from now on :D

STUFF!

Teen Titans/DC
- Raven:

Mortal Kombat
- Mileena:

Dynamite Entertainment
- Red Sonja

Aliens
- Colonial Marine

2000AD Comics
- Judge Sally Lut
- Judge Anderson

Warhammer 40k
- Sister of Battle UPDATED V2,better color,minor fixes and 100% more Bolter!
screen shot is the old one,dont trust it
View attachment Sister of Battle.swf

- Eldar Farseer

Contests/Random Parts
- Halloween Entries

Ok that was complicated...

Last edited by a moderator:

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Re: 40k Sister of Battle body MOD

I FKN LUV IT!! ;D ;D ;D

Her neck should be armored too and a Khorne Berserk should be your next goal for him!
HAAR thats fit with Dantes Orc warrior geheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

40k1.png

WAAAAGH!!!

I like your idea and i please you to make a eldar farseer/warlock armor!

40k2.png

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: 40k Sister of Battle body MOD

Farseer is definately part of my list,the one i have is only a hair piece with some basic SDT parts :(
Proper armor would help ;) I'll try to get more things in soon

Edit:- Thought i'd add the hair files i have,im grateful to the original artist for making those and would be glad if you could call out who made those.

Attachments

• Adepta Sororitas.png
    Adepta Sororitas.png
    28 KB · Views: 1,904
  • eldar-farseer.png
    eldar-farseer.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 2,676

Faron

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (40k Battle Sister,Eldar Witch update)

Duuude!!! I was waiting for Adepta Sororitas armor like forever! :) :D ;D Thank you so much you made my day :) ;) ;D.

Oh and Adepta Sororita`s hair import was made by me, but unfourtunatly I dont know the eldar`s import creator, anyway thanks again, keep up the good work. :)

Clayman8

Content Creator

Faron said:
Duuude!!! I was waiting for Adepta Sororitas armor like forever! :) :D ;D Thank you so much you made my day :) ;) ;D.

Oh and Adepta Sororita`s hair import was made by me, but unfourtunatly I dont know the eldar`s import creator, anyway thanks again, keep up the good work. :)

:D Awesome mate,i've been hoping for a full armor set as well,then just thought "hey,i know flash and can draw decently well,so why the hell not?" so there goes :)
I'll still need to update it though,try to port it as a cloth option instead of a skin,get the chest piece off (at least have some topless option or with less armor) and do some shading

Faron

Content Creator

Clayman8 said:
Faron said:

:D Awesome mate,i've been hoping for a full armor set as well,then just thought "hey,i know flash and can draw decently well,so why the hell not?" so there goes :)
I'll still need to update it though,try to port it as a cloth option instead of a skin,get the chest piece off (at least have some topless option or with less armor) and do some shading

Looking forward to it :).
And by the way, here is link for my Adepta Sororita`s dialogue (for the full set) for anyone who needs it, it`s pretty old and doesn`t have all this new fancy triggers and stuff, but hey - it`s better than nothing ;)
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2190.msg23797#msg23797

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Judge suit 2000AD + Helmet and Judge Anderson)

Update with Judge suit and hair/helmet pieces.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Judge suit 2000AD + Helmet and Judge Anderson)

Could you post preview pictures for the mods you've made?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Nice stuff 8). Question though. Why is the suit blue and the helmet black? I would ask about the green gloves and boots, but seeings how I don't really know the character (except form the movies) I just looked it up so n/m ;D. I plus your karma because you just lightened my work load 8)

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Nice Judge armour, it's really good. Would say more at the moment but it's literally a flying visit to the site.

Will comment more later.

Clayman8

Content Creator

About the pics,really sorry about that but i cant seem to upload those from my computer (maybe screenshots and direct-pc uploads dont work on the forum :S ) but i'll try to figure something out.

The Judge suit is yeah...i dont know. The times its colored in the comic book it has a blue sheen to it,while the helmet is always black. I still need to find out how to do fading effects on tissue,so its more of a base at the moment. However,i should probably tone down the blue color :S

EDIT-> There you go...just had to use postimage.org to upload them :D

Jazzsession

Potential Patron

If that Orc armor had its orc skin covered in more plate metal with a hue shift then anyone's favorite chosen champion could have their way with these whores of the false gods.

Then I can have my chosen of slaanesh and use those tentacle mods to really add some aesthetics.

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Colonial Marine +BG )

UPDATE-> Colonial Marine with armor added,BG to go with it too

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Colonial Marine +BG )

UPDATE with Red Sonja,just quick entry 'fore i doze off... :P

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Clayman 8's SDT skins (Update Colonial Marine +BG, Red Sonja )

Quick update to the topic:
Im leaving for 3 weeks to do part of my army repetition course (do you guys even have that in the US?) so i wont actually have access to anything but my rifle,my flak vest and my tank :S

Future update list however is more or less this:
-Sam,Gears of War 3
-N7 Sheppard,Mass Effect
-MAYBE! a Predator Lady and a Xeno Lady
-Arcee,Transformers (the old pink version)
-A Ghost...i dont know why,but i'd like to try to work with transparent parts for practise.
-A rework of my previous releases with better quality parts etc

So far that's it,might drop a few more names later.
Happy Throating :)

Gingerless Soul

Vivacious Visitor

I'd like to see a ghost. Doesn't that pretty much mean an x-ray mod? Is that even possible?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

There's a problem when you make the body transparent. When you are able to see through the components the parts overlap and causes some portions to be more transparent than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.